List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Thank goodness, its....2/11/14

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Thank goodness, its....2/11/14

Started by oltllover at 2014/02/11 12:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/13 10:03AM, Views: 1202, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/12 07:32AM
    Re: Thank goodness, its....2/11/14
    oltllover

Quote Carolae: My sentiments exactly. Heather plays a good part; however, I've seen enough of her for awhile. The thing that got me was when Anna found them in the catacombs, she had Heather immediately handcuffed and led out leaving Franco, who had been shot, just lying there with Carly. One would have thought you'd see her calling for an ambulance or something or taking Heather herself to the station and leaving the other officer there. It just seemed a bit strange.

While Anna is arresting Heather, Nathan was on the phone/police radio calling for an ambulance. As for no one staying behind I think that was so we would get that "I love you" scene it would have been weird if Nathan or Anna was hovering over them.

#12   2014/02/12 07:41AM
    Nightmoves

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Carolae: My sentiments exactly. Heather plays a good part; however, I've seen enough of her for awhile. The thing that got me was when Anna found them in the catacombs, she had Heather immediately handcuffed and led out leaving Franco, who had been shot, just lying there with Carly. One would have thought you'd see her calling for an ambulance or something or taking Heather herself to the station and leaving the other officer there. It just seemed a bit strange.

While Anna is arresting Heather, Nathan was on the phone/police radio calling for an ambulance. As for no one staying behind I think that was so we would get that "I love you" scene it would have been weird if Nathan or Anna was hovering over them.

Agreed. Also knowing Heather, Anna letting Nathan take her in alone would have been stupid IMO.

#13   2014/02/12 08:29AM
    GHcircus

All of it was good to see finally come to a close. Just wish Franco or Anna were forced to kill Heather. Now she lives to undoubtably haunt us again someday.

#14   2014/02/12 08:47AM
    ghfanfare

Yes, glad to see it wrapped up and Heather taken away. Luke and Scott were a hoot. Had to laugh when Scott was pounding on the door. Looked like the whole set was moving. And of course the big rescue by Franco. So much chemistry with Franco and Carly. For me, it was a satisfying end.

#15   2014/02/12 10:27AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

I liked Luke's babbling about Hutch and Sally and the left handed boy!

#16   2014/02/12 10:29AM
    oltllover

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: I liked Luke's babbling about Hutch and Sally and the left handed boy!

#17   2014/02/12 10:35AM
    Carolae

Good observation and thought. Yes, it would have been a bit awkward with Carly and Franco finally in each other's arms at last. Am wondering what Heather offered those 2 guys in the institute to keep quiet and play along with her. Hopefully, we'll see that they are taken into custody also after Luke talks.

#18   2014/02/12 10:37AM
    oltllover

Quote Carolae: Good observation and thought. Yes, it would have been a bit awkward with Carly and Franco finally in each other's arms at last. Am wondering what Heather offered those 2 guys in the institute to keep quiet and play along with her. Hopefully, we'll see that they are taken into custody also after Luke talks.

I just hope that it occurs to someone to go to Miscavage since someone was lying to Anna she should suspect something is up over there.

#19   2014/02/12 10:56AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

[quote]Quote oltllover: [quote]Quote Carolae: Good observation and thought. Yes, it would have been a bit awkward with Carly and Franco finally in each other's arms at last. Am wondering what Heather offered those 2 guys in the institute to keep quiet and play along with her. Hopefully, we'll see that they are taken into custody also after Luke talks.[/quote]

I just hope that it occurs to someone to go to Miscavage since someone was lying to Anna she should suspect something is up over there.[/quote]

Today is Wednesday - Lucy is ALWAYS on the Wednesday episodes. She will notice Scott is missing and go to Anna.

#20   2014/02/12 12:02PM
    oltllover

I would like to thank the writers for not dragging out the truth about what happened to Carly and sparing us all the yelling and threatening to get even type scenes.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list