List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Is Ava Telling The Truth?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Ava Telling The Truth?

Started by Feliciena at 2014/02/11 12:05PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/15 05:58AM, Views: 2869, Replies: 51
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2014/02/12 06:14PM
    Re: Is Ava Telling The Truth?
    meowbowow

Quote ghfanfare: I think Ava is lying. And if SK is leaving, I will be sad. I liked him as AJ and was really hoping for redemption for the character.

ITA she lying, probably because she killed Connie and she's trying to keep it from coming out. Is Sean Kanan leaving?

#32   2014/02/12 06:18PM
    meowbowow

Why? By then Sonny will have the new "love of his life", Olivia and won't even remember COnnie.[/quote]

It like he's already forgotten her the way he's been sleeping with Olivia. I don't understand how they could do that so soon after she died.

#33   2014/02/12 06:20PM
    meowbowow

I hate him for who he is and what he does which is my right.

#34   2014/02/12 06:23PM
    meowbowow

It is and please consider, Sonny LOVES Robin! [/quote]

What does that have to do with anything?

#35   2014/02/12 08:28PM
    genhospchat

[quote]Quote MikeLikesSoaps: [quote]Quote ransomha: Ava testified AGAINST AJ in court, painting a very ugly picture of a drunk AG seeking revenge.

Her destroying the tapes, instead of possibly using them in the future for blackmailing purposes is the guilty icing on the cake.

When ( if ) Sonny finds out it was Ava that killed Connie, she'd better have a good hiding place.[/quote]

Why? By then Sonny will have the new "love of his life", Olivia and won't even remember COnnie.[/quote]

And Ava shot her too

#36   2014/02/12 10:42PM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor: But Rans... Sonny has already promised NOT to kill Ava, because of Kiki and Michael (or she'd already be dead) - and now with Morgan unable to breathe without her, he doubly won't be able to kill her.

I don't know if there will be a "Michael and Kiki" for much longer. She betrayed him and like his father, that doesn't fly.

Morgan already chose Sonny over Ava so, if it's found out to be true, that Ava did indeed did kill Connie, Morgan is just going to have to deal.

I'm hoping in a shoot out, Julian and Ava kill each other!
    n dream right?

Lol, I LOVE the idea. Plus, if Ava and Julian shoot / kill each other in a shoot out Sonny hands are clean. He didn't break his word, too brilliant. I also agree about Sonny and his old loves. Look how many marriages and kids he has since Lily s death and just the mention of her Sonny is willing to spare an emmy IF he is indeed related to his first wife

Clap..clap..clap.....EXCELLANT post KQ!!

Rams, I think the majority of the time SONNY is our common ground.

It is and please consider, Sonny LOVES Robin!

Noted and takeing it into consideration. But please remember you CAN love someone vary dearly but it dosent make them right ALL THE TIME.

#37   2014/02/13 03:03AM
    Feliciena

Ava telling Sonny yesterday that AJ didn't show any remorse about killing Connie makes you question anything she says. Is Sonny going to be taken by her?

#38   2014/02/13 03:09AM
    oltllover

Quote Feliciena: Ava telling Sonny yesterday that AJ didn't show any remorse about killing Connie makes you question anything she says. Is Sonny going to be taken by her?

That was the line that proved to me that she is lying and I was starting to wonder but not any more. She is playing everyone and its only a matter of time before she signs her own death warrant. The question is which one of the people she is screwing with will take her down when it all comes out. my money is on Morgan followed by a cover up.

#39   2014/02/13 03:53AM
    Bizlet

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Feliciena: Ava telling Sonny yesterday that AJ didn't show any remorse about killing Connie makes you question anything she says. Is Sonny going to be taken by her?

That was the line that proved to me that she is lying and I was starting to wonder but not any more. She is playing everyone and its only a matter of time before she signs her own death warrant. The question is which one of the people she is screwing with will take her down when it all comes out. my money is on Morgan followed by a cover up.

That is a good question we could I am sure it was Ava, but how will she answer for her crimes now that her hit list is getting longer. Will Morgan kill her for killing Connie? Or will she be arrested for drugging Silas' wife?

#40   2014/02/13 04:16AM
    ransomha

[quote]Quote meowbowow: It is and please consider, Sonny LOVES Robin! [/quote]

What does that have to do with anything?[/quote]

The poster that I was responding to would understand.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list