List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Expecting a major Julian reveal...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Expecting a major Julian reveal...

Started by HarrisCounty at 2014/02/11 09:56AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/13 07:24AM, Views: 1740, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2014/02/11 09:56AM
    Expecting a major Julian reveal...
    HarrisCounty

.....perhaps Cassadine related?
    I mean, he has to have some back-up in order for a mob war.
    The writers have worked overtime turning him into a lone wolf... kids don't want him, ditto Ava & Alexis. There was even dialogue last week doubting Carlos' loyalty.

A Cassadine connection is pure spec, not a spoiler I've read.
    Maybe the upcoming Donna Mills character is an ally.

#2   2014/02/11 10:00AM
    Re: Expecting a major Julian reveal...
    JaneDoe

I'm hoping Ric Lansing busts on the scene as his legal counsel.

I think as far as his family goes, the tide is going to turn. He's making strides, first with Sam and Alexis. Lucas will come in time. Julian is fumbling with him, but he wants a relationship and I think he'll work hard to get it.

#3   2014/02/11 10:07AM
    HarrisCounty

Quote JaneDoe: I'm hoping Ric Lansing busts on the scene as his legal counsel.

I think as far as his family goes, the tide is going to turn. He's making strides, first with Sam and Alexis. Lucas will come in time. Julian is fumbling with him, but he wants a relationship and I think he'll work hard to get it.

Nice twist. I like the Ric Lansing angle.

#4   2014/02/11 12:49PM
    Insxx

If he comes I hope that he leaves just a fast, the last person GH need is Rick who was basically irrelevant anyway. They must have gotten him cheap, because the s/l differently don't need him!

#5   2014/02/11 01:21PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

I was wondering if Julian is really working with/for the WSB. Maybe that is why the WSB faked his death and put him in the witness protection program. Maybe his assignment is to rid PC of Sonny with the approval and cooperation of the WSB.

#6   2014/02/11 01:26PM
    ransomha

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: I was wondering if Julian is really working with/for the WSB. Maybe that is why the WSB faked his death and put him in the witness protection program. Maybe his assignment is to rid PC of Sonny with the approval and cooperation of the WSB.

You mean Victor? Dr.O ?
    Why would he need Julian? Why not do it himself?
    Julian can't even rent his own apartment.

#7   2014/02/11 09:10PM
    i need to ge...

Quote Insxx:

If he comes I hope that he leaves just a fast, the last person GH need is Rick who was basically irrelevant anyway. They must have gotten him cheap, because the s/l differently don't need him!

Ummm ya... Me too, less than thrilled to see Rick back Jane I hope you're right I want to see Julian do done family bonding. & I love to see Alexis giving in to her bad boy syndrome

#8   2014/02/13 07:22AM
    JaneDoe

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: I was wondering if Julian is really working with/for the WSB. Maybe that is why the WSB faked his death and put him in the witness protection program. Maybe his assignment is to rid PC of Sonny with the approval and cooperation of the WSB.

I've often wondered the same thing, and with Victor Cassadine at the helm, who knows.

#9   2014/02/13 07:24AM
    JaneDoe

Quote i need to get a life:
    Quote Insxx:

Ummm ya... Me too, less than thrilled to see Rick back Jane I hope you're right I want to see Julian do done family bonding. & I love to see Alexis giving in to her bad boy syndrome :D

I'm loving him and Alexis and his desire to form relationships with his kids!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list