List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: MY OPINION "KENTISHAD" IS RUDE TO EVERYONE ON THIS ..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MY OPINION "KENTISHAD" IS RUDE TO EVERYONE ON THIS ..

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/11/02 08:34AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/06 09:11AM, Views: 681, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/11/03 03:39PM
    Re: MY OPINION
    Honey Bun

My goodness what has been happening on here??? I have not been on in awhile because of being sick. I come back and can't believe it. Everyone be nice.

#12   2006/11/03 03:48PM
    JASAM FAN

Quote Honey Bun: My goodness what has been happening on here??? I have not been on in awhile because of being sick. I come back and can't believe it. Everyone be nice.

don't worry about it honey bun, i think we're all going to be ok. conversations just get a little out of hand (just a little rude, but we should be nice to each other ... like you said)

let's not say anymore mean words that offend people! (i wasn't referrin to you honey bun, to all of us )

#13   2006/11/06 09:07AM
    IloveJason

I agree no one needs to call anyone names everyone is intitles to opinions on soaps.The name calling is obserd...

#14   2006/11/06 09:11AM
    onegirloneboy

I AM GLAD YOU GUYS CAME IN ON THIS CAUSE NO NAME CALLING SHOULD BE ALLOWED,THIS IS A FUN BOARD,,ANYWAYS MY EMAIL WORKS NOW I WILL BE EMAILING YOU ABOUT JASON HEHEHE!!!CAN'T WAIT

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list