List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: MY OPINION "KENTISHAD" IS RUDE TO EVERYONE ON THIS ..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MY OPINION "KENTISHAD" IS RUDE TO EVERYONE ON THIS ..

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/11/02 08:34AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/06 09:11AM, Views: 684, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/02 08:34AM
    MY OPINION "KENTISHAD" IS RUDE TO EVERYONE ON THIS ..
    onegirloneboy

SOAPSS.COM CALLS PEOPLE PYSCHOS,BABIES AND ALL KINDS OF THINGS.I THINK HER ATTITIUDE NEEDS TO CHANGE AND OR SHE NEEDS TO BE BUTTED OUT!!! ANYONE AGREE.

#2   2006/11/02 01:28PM
    Re: MY OPINION
    JaSam514

I agree she called me and the game I started physco, I did not do anything to her to deserve that. I have never been mean to her or anything. In my opinion I think she was just mad because Liz and Jason were voted out and Jason and Sam are still in and going strong she is a Liason fan.

#3   2006/11/02 02:36PM
    IloveJason

Yes i have read a few and she is a bit rude.I am new so i am not trying to take control here but RUDE people she not be on these type of boards

#4   2006/11/02 04:27PM
    kentishad

Quote IloveJason: Yes i have read a few and she is a bit rude.I am new so i am not trying to take control here but RUDE people she not be on these type of boards

Rude is calling real life people like Rebecca Herbst ugly and slu**y, which is what JaSam fans do all day long. You can hate the character all you want but RH doesn't deserve it. And FYI, I liked Jason better with Robin.

#5   2006/11/02 06:00PM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote kentishad:
    Quote IloveJason: Yes i have read a few and she is a bit rude.I am new so i am not trying to take control here but RUDE people she not be on these type of boards

Rude is calling real life people like Rebecca Herbst ugly and slu**y, which is what JaSam fans do all day long. You can hate the character all you want but RH doesn't deserve it. And FYI, I liked Jason better with Robin.

it's prob. just me, but i don't remember reading anything saying RH is a slu*. when people say that, i think they're talking about RH's character (liz). that has nothing to do with RH herself, just the person she's playing. and i just wanna say, just because someone offends your favorite couple (or whatever else it is), that shouldn't be a reason to offend that person by calling them a name. that is rude IMO.

#6   2006/11/03 05:57AM
    JaSam514

Quote BabyBlueEyes:
    Quote kentishad:

it's prob. just me, but i don't remember reading anything saying RH is a slu*. when people say that, i think they're talking about RH's character (liz). that has nothing to do with RH herself, just the person she's playing. and i just wanna say, just because someone offends your favorite couple (or whatever else it is), that shouldn't be a reason to offend that person by calling them a name. that is rude IMO.

And I am the one that you attacked yesterday and I just want to say that I have NEVER called RH(Liz) a slu* or said anything mean about her, I think she is a very pretty women, I actually like liz, I don't like her with Jason as a couple just friends, and I don't like the way that they have written her lately but I like her I have never said that I hate her. I loved the scences yesterday with Liz and Lucky.

#7   2006/11/03 09:36AM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote JaSam514:
    Quote BabyBlueEyes:
    Quote kentishad:

And I am the one that you attacked yesterday and I just want to say that I have NEVER called RH(Liz) a slu* or said anything mean about her, I think she is a very pretty women, I actually like liz, I don't like her with Jason as a couple just friends, and I don't like the way that they have written her lately but I like her I have never said that I hate her. I loved the scences yesterday with Liz and Lucky.

yeah, those scenes with lucky and liz were really nice!

#8   2006/11/03 10:18AM
    Chrissi

If anyone is deliberately going against Soaps.com guidelines I ask that you please email me. You can find our email address under my photo. I will deal with them.

I'm very sorry on behalf of Soaps.com that someone is being allowed to attack people. I can assure you that this is NOT the way I want our boards run and will be taking care of things from here. Anyone who continues to be rude will be removed from our boards.

I have emailed Kentishad and asked that she review the guidelines.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/03 10:31AM
    #9   2006/11/03 10:46AM
    kentishad

Quote Chrissi: If anyone is deliberately going against Soaps.com guidelines I ask that you please email me. You can find our email address under my photo. I will deal with them.

I'm very sorry on behalf of Soaps.com that someone is being allowed to attack people. I can assure you that this is NOT the way I want our boards run and will be taking care of things from here. Anyone who continues to be rude will be removed from our boards.

I have emailed Kentishad and asked that she review the guidelines.

I didn't receive an email and I didn't mean to offend anyone but the truth is that JaSam fans do (not all of them) say that RH is a sl** along with Liz the character. And I have a tendency to say crazy or psycho a lot so it doesn't really mean anything and besides I'd much rather argue with fans of GH than with people who hate the show.

#10   2006/11/03 11:29AM
    jcrobinson

Just re-read our guidelines, k? Soaps.com really is a great place for fans with all opinions, but we don't want people to feel badly after visiting! There's room for Sam and Elizabeth lovers!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list