List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Britch Confronting Liz About A Hairbrush Really?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Britch Confronting Liz About A Hairbrush Really?

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2014/02/10 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 06:50AM, Views: 1919, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2014/02/13 02:52PM
    Re: Britch Confronting Liz About A Hairbrush Really?
    meowbowow

Liz dont need to have anyone's number but her own. She is a hypocrite and one of the biggest lairs in PC. If men had Liz number they wouldn't drink around her. Its sonmething about a man being half drunk/drunk that turns Liz on and than he is stuck with a kid, and a one night stand that never goes away.I just hope Britt slaps her back when she slap her.[/quote]

No, liz has Britch's number, the freaking, lying baby stealer!! She should never, ever slap Liz but I adored that slap that liz gives her!!

#42   2014/02/13 06:18PM
    Monkey Mama

[quote]Quote meowbowow: She tries that with men. When Lucky was first with Sarah she plotted to steal him from her. When Nic was with Rebecca, when Nic was with Brook-lynn, with Nic being with Britt now, when Lucky was with Sam, when Jason was with Sam, when Lucky was with Siobhan..... she just goes after what's not hers. It's a pattern.[/quote]

Uhhh Liz had absolutely nothing to do with Nic when he was with Rebecca and skanky Sam stole Lucky from Liz out of spite so I
    have no idea where your getting this mis - information. [/quote]

I get the information from watching the show actually.

#43   2014/02/14 05:23AM
    Layngel

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Hyatt4Life: Britch Confronting Liz About A Hairbrush Really?

I know this trick ain't confronting Elizabeth about a hairbrush? Who does she think that she is anyways? Didn't she steal Cameron's DVD? I think that she did. I just wish that Liz would be more aggressive when confronting her. I am so loving Liz these days. Go Liz and take this trick down fast and hard.

I loved that Liz brought up the dvd that went "missing". that shut Britt up.

Yes! I am glad that Liz is getting some sl now! I think she and Nic are up for a reunion soon.

#44   2014/02/14 06:45AM
    texas beauty

Quote Layngel:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Hyatt4Life: Britch Confronting Liz About A Hairbrush Really?

I know this trick ain't confronting Elizabeth about a hairbrush? Who does she think that she is anyways? Didn't she steal Cameron's DVD? I think that she did. I just wish that Liz would be more aggressive when confronting her. I am so loving Liz these days. Go Liz and take this trick down fast and hard.

I loved that Liz brought up the dvd that went "missing". that shut Britt up.

Yes! I am glad that Liz is getting some sl now! I think she and Nic are up for a reunion soon.

god, I hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#45   2014/02/14 06:50AM
    texas beauty

[quote]Quote meowbowow: Liz dont need to have anyone's number but her own. She is a hypocrite and one of the biggest lairs in PC. If men had Liz number they wouldn't drink around her. Its sonmething about a man being half drunk/drunk that turns Liz on and than he is stuck with a kid, and a one night stand that never goes away.I just hope Britt slaps her back when she slap her.[/quote]

No, liz has Britch's number, the freaking, lying baby stealer!! She should never, ever slap Liz but I adored that slap that liz gives her!! [/quote]

liz is no better than britt, lizzie has done horrible more things than britt could do.

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list