List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Britch Confronting Liz About A Hairbrush Really?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Britch Confronting Liz About A Hairbrush Really?

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2014/02/10 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 06:50AM, Views: 2176, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2014/02/12 08:59PM
    Re: Britch Confronting Liz About A Hairbrush Really?
    Monkey Mama

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ktmom: I am loving all the Liz scenes too. Liz has started to give as good as she gets now. Ten years ago, she would not have given Britt a run for her money. I have noticed her getting stronger over the past 5 years.

I have been watching live on all the days she is on.

Are you kidding? Ten years ago Liz would have had Ben out of the house already and made SURE Britt was run out of town. It was only during the Liz/Sam stuff that Liz had to be shown to be weak to garner Sam some sympathy. Liz has more fire than most of the characters on the shown that's what made me like her in the first place, she took no crap. Anyone that goes against Helena is a firecracker in my book!

I remember when Liz appeared as part of the teen seen with Lucky she was a force to be reckoned with. The Britch would not have stood a chance. I see a lot of that side in her now.

Liz has never been a pushover. She has always taken what she wants, weather or not it was hers to take.

Aside from a brush, she took.......?????

She tries that with men. When Lucky was first with Sarah she plotted to steal him from her. When Nic was with Rebecca, when Nic was with Brook-lynn, with Nic being with Britt now, when Lucky was with Sam, when Jason was with Sam, when Lucky was with Siobhan..... she just goes after what's not hers. It's a pattern.

#32   2014/02/13 05:14AM
    Violette_Soa...

I keep seeing this title and I hear the Veggie Tales silly song....Oh where is my hairbrush? LOL It's as silly as Britt thinking about where it went.

#33   2014/02/13 07:02AM
    ransomha

Quote Violette_Soaps.com: I keep seeing this title and I hear the Veggie Tales silly song....Oh where is my hairbrush? LOL It's as silly as Britt thinking about where it went.

I think Britt has Liz's number!
    She knows when it was last seen, Liz's lame excuse for being at the house and her fake apology.
    Something Britt herself would do!

I'm so torn.
    Really like BOTH of these characters.

#34   2014/02/13 12:23PM
    lovelyliz

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Violette_Soaps.com: I keep seeing this title and I hear the Veggie Tales silly song....Oh where is my hairbrush? LOL It's as silly as Britt thinking about where it went.

She knows when it was last seen, Liz's lame excuse for being at the house and her fake apology.

I'm so torn.

What happen to Liz got Britt's number. I'll never question a fan but to me you have been really negative about Liz lately. Sometimes it's hard to believe you are a fan of hers at all. I'm not torn one bit I have been a Liz fan from the start and have not stop to please other posters like you seem to do. The words that you describe Liz was not right in my opinion and that is why I question whether you are a fan of hers at all. JMO.

Baiting and bashing other posters is not allowed. Please see email. - ADMIN

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/13 03:59PM
    #35   2014/02/13 12:27PM
    ransomha

Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote ransomha:

I'm so torn.

What happen to Liz got Britt's number. I'll never question a fan but to me you have been really negative about Liz lately. Sometimes it's hard to believe you are a fan of hers at all. I'm not torn one bit I have been a Liz fan from the start and have not stop to please other posters like you seem to do. The words that you chose to describe Liz was not right in my opinion and that is why I question whether you are a fan at all. JMO.

I'm enjoying BOTH these characters!
    They both give as good as they get, have been so entertaining to watch.
    Very evenly matched in the scheming department.

#36   2014/02/13 12:37PM
    Insxx

Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote ransomha:

I'm so torn.

What happen to Liz got Britt's number. I'll never question a fan but to me you have been really negative about Liz lately. Sometimes it's hard to believe you are a fan of hers at all. I'm not torn one bit I have been a Liz fan from the start and have not stop to please other posters like you seem to do. The words that you describe Liz was not right in my opinion and that is why I question whether you are a fan of hers at all. JMO.

Liz dont need to have anyone's number but her own. She is a hypocrite and one of the biggest lairs in PC. If men had Liz number they wouldn't drink around her. Its sonmething about a man being half drunk/drunk that turns Liz on and than he is stuck with a kid, and a one night stand that never goes away.I just hope Britt slaps her back when she slap her.

#37   2014/02/13 12:42PM
    shepmajor

Quote i need to get a life:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote Nightmoves: I don't know why Liz just doesn't tell Nik and/or Dante about her suspicions rather than sneaking around doing DNA tests and stealing hairbrushes. Really it would be a lot easier.

Beacuse Nik or Dante would do/say something to tip off Britch or her mother - thereby giving her a chance to cover her tracks again. (Like meddle with the DNA test)

Well she also has no proof... If she told Nick he'd most likely tell her she's making assumptions because of her negative feelings for Britt... & she can't tell Dante without knowing for sure... Think of the heartbreak it would cause if she brought her suspicions out only to have them false... Of corse we know that's not the case, but Elizabeth doesn't...

Also true. Best to have unadulterated proof before stating an absolute. Now, if only they all take it to the next level and reason that, if Britch were willing to go along with stolen sperm, why not skip a step and go straight for an existing embryo or two - and wow... Lante happen to be missing two embryos, so....

#38   2014/02/13 12:58PM
    lovelyliz

Quote Insxx:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote ransomha:

I'm so torn.

Liz dont need to have anyone's number but her own. She is a hypocrite and one of the biggest lairs in PC. If men had Liz number they wouldn't drink around her. Its sonmething about a man being half drunk/drunk that turns Liz on and than he is stuck with a kid, and a one night stand that never goes away.I just hope Britt slaps her back when she slap her.

One word for you OBSESSIVE!!!!!!!!

Baiting and bashing other posters is not allowed. Please see email. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/13 03:59PM
    #39   2014/02/13 02:46PM
    meowbowow

She tries that with men. When Lucky was first with Sarah she plotted to steal him from her. When Nic was with Rebecca, when Nic was with Brook-lynn, with Nic being with Britt now, when Lucky was with Sam, when Jason was with Sam, when Lucky was with Siobhan..... she just goes after what's not hers. It's a pattern.[/quote]

Uhhh Liz had absolutely nothing to do with Nic when he was with Rebecca and skanky Sam stole Lucky from Liz out of spite so I
    have no idea where your getting this mis - information.

#40   2014/02/13 02:48PM
    meowbowow

I'm enjoying BOTH these characters!
    They both give as good as they get, have been so entertaining to watch.
    Very evenly matched in the scheming department.[/quote]

OMG no. Britch wins hands down in the scheming department!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list