List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Britch Confronting Liz About A Hairbrush Really?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Britch Confronting Liz About A Hairbrush Really?

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2014/02/10 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 06:50AM, Views: 2067, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2014/02/12 07:25AM
    Re: Britch Confronting Liz About A Hairbrush Really?
    Monkey Mama

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ktmom: I am loving all the Liz scenes too. Liz has started to give as good as she gets now. Ten years ago, she would not have given Britt a run for her money. I have noticed her getting stronger over the past 5 years.

I have been watching live on all the days she is on.

Are you kidding? Ten years ago Liz would have had Ben out of the house already and made SURE Britt was run out of town. It was only during the Liz/Sam stuff that Liz had to be shown to be weak to garner Sam some sympathy. Liz has more fire than most of the characters on the shown that's what made me like her in the first place, she took no crap. Anyone that goes against Helena is a firecracker in my book!

I remember when Liz appeared as part of the teen seen with Lucky she was a force to be reckoned with. The Britch would not have stood a chance. I see a lot of that side in her now.

Liz has never been a pushover. She has always taken what she wants, weather or not it was hers to take.

#22   2014/02/12 11:32AM
    ktmom

Okay, okay, I have been properly chastised.

I started watching in maybe 2004,2005. I was not watching when Liz first arrived, so I have seen her weak moments more than her feisty ones.

I do think Liz has a lot of inner strength, but I do not think she is very confrontive or attacking in nature. But I can see where the other posters are coming from.

#23   2014/02/12 11:40AM
    Nightmoves

I don't know why Liz just doesn't tell Nik and/or Dante about her suspicions rather than sneaking around doing DNA tests and stealing hairbrushes. Really it would be a lot easier.

#24   2014/02/12 12:17PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Nightmoves: I don't know why Liz just doesn't tell Nik and/or Dante about her suspicions rather than sneaking around doing DNA tests and stealing hairbrushes. Really it would be a lot easier.

I agree, she's just a very sneaky girl

#25   2014/02/12 01:50PM
    shepmajor

Quote Nightmoves: I don't know why Liz just doesn't tell Nik and/or Dante about her suspicions rather than sneaking around doing DNA tests and stealing hairbrushes. Really it would be a lot easier.

Beacuse Nik or Dante would do/say something to tip off Britch or her mother - thereby giving her a chance to cover her tracks again. (Like meddle with the DNA test)

#26   2014/02/12 03:09PM
    meowbowow

Beacuse Nik or Dante would do/say something to tip off Britch or her mother - thereby giving her a chance to cover her tracks again. (Like meddle with the DNA test)[/quote]

That's probably exactly what she'd do. She's done it before!!

#27   2014/02/12 03:10PM
    meowbowow

I agree, she's just a very sneaky girl[/quote]

No she isn't. That's britch!!

#28   2014/02/12 06:42PM
    i need to ge...

Quote shepmajor:

Beacuse Nik or Dante would do/say something to tip off Britch or her mother - thereby giving her a chance to cover her tracks again. (Like meddle with the DNA test)

Well she also has no proof... If she told Nick he'd most likely tell her she's making assumptions because of her negative feelings for Britt... & she can't tell Dante without knowing for sure... Think of the heartbreak it would cause if she brought her suspicions out only to have them false... Of corse we know that's not the case, but Elizabeth doesn't...

#29   2014/02/12 08:22PM
    genhospchat

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ktmom: I am loving all the Liz scenes too. Liz has started to give as good as she gets now. Ten years ago, she would not have given Britt a run for her money. I have noticed her getting stronger over the past 5 years.

I have been watching live on all the days she is on.

Are you kidding? Ten years ago Liz would have had Ben out of the house already and made SURE Britt was run out of town. It was only during the Liz/Sam stuff that Liz had to be shown to be weak to garner Sam some sympathy. Liz has more fire than most of the characters on the shown that's what made me like her in the first place, she took no crap. Anyone that goes against Helena is a firecracker in my book!

I remember when Liz appeared as part of the teen seen with Lucky she was a force to be reckoned with. The Britch would not have stood a chance. I see a lot of that side in her now.

Liz has never been a pushover. She has always taken what she wants, weather or not it was hers to take.

Aside from a brush, she took.......?????

#30   2014/02/12 08:46PM
    Monkey Mama

[quote]Quote meowbowow: I agree, she's just a very sneaky girl[/quote]

No she isn't. That's britch!![/quote]

Yes she is actually. She is sneaking around getting unauthorized DNA..... key word "sneaking" = sneaky

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list