List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Britch Confronting Liz About A Hairbrush Really?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Britch Confronting Liz About A Hairbrush Really?

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2014/02/10 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 06:50AM, Views: 1963, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/10 05:24PM
    Re: Britch Confronting Liz About A Hairbrush Really?
    lovelyliz

Britch is a useless character she serves no purpose and do not have any history on GH. Without Nick by her side where would she be what will she do.

Some are fortunately to ride on the coat tail of others and that is Britch. I would say someone else but I'll leave it at that. Lets just say they were fortunate but not anymore.

#12   2014/02/10 06:38PM
    ktmom

I am loving all the Liz scenes too. Liz has started to give as good as she gets now. Ten years ago, she would not have given Britt a run for her money. I have noticed her getting stronger over the past 5 years.

I have been watching live on all the days she is on.

#13   2014/02/10 11:10PM
    unlimited

Quote Hyatt4Life: Britch Confronting Liz About A Hairbrush Really?

I know this trick ain't confronting Elizabeth about a hairbrush? Who does she think that she is anyways? Didn't she steal Cameron's DVD? I think that she did. I just wish that Liz would be more aggressive when confronting her. I am so loving Liz these days. Go Liz and take this trick down fast and hard.

Liz is a piece of work. She is steadly running around getting into everyone's business, she needs a life. Stop
    being a busy body. First Sabrina, now Britt. She's no saint........

#14   2014/02/11 02:11AM
    Feliciena

Liz is one of the most popular character on GH from what I've always read on message boards & polls. Don't usually pay much attention to polls as there are only a minority of viewers who vote but she is always up there on top. She is my favorite actress on Gh & love the way she fights back when it comes to Britt. Too bad she couldn't respond by telling her, at least she doesn't steal embryos.

#15   2014/02/11 02:39AM
    ashuri-chan

Of course Liz took it but someone needs to blow her secret out of the water since Nik is an idiot. And I love how Liz brought up the DVD because Britt did take it. Only difference is that Liz lost some money and Britt is about to lose any respect she has gotten from anyone.

#16   2014/02/11 04:04AM
    ransomha

Really enjoy BOTH these actress/characters. very evenly matched. FUN to watch!!!

#17   2014/02/11 04:52AM
    lovelyliz

Don't forget she is RC pet. Lord someone tell them over at
    ABC tv that Nick and Britch is a mismatch. It was really noticeable yesterday. Robyn what happen to her she does not seem the same. She looks like she is already out the door.

#18   2014/02/11 06:01AM
    ransomha

Britt's sense of self preservation is causing her to be selfish, to keep a baby that isn't hers, to try to hold on to the only happiness she has ever felt in her entire life and she is hated for it.

Robin on the other hand, is being totally UNSELFISH, leaving a family she adores, cause unhappiness to her a daughter to HELP someone and she is also hated for it. A few tough months for her family to bring a lifetime to a dear friend.

#19   2014/02/11 11:38PM
    genhospchat

Quote ktmom: I am loving all the Liz scenes too. Liz has started to give as good as she gets now. Ten years ago, she would not have given Britt a run for her money. I have noticed her getting stronger over the past 5 years.

Are you kidding? Ten years ago Liz would have had Ben out of the house already and made SURE Britt was run out of town. It was only during the Liz/Sam stuff that Liz had to be shown to be weak to garner Sam some sympathy. Liz has more fire than most of the characters on the shown that's what made me like her in the first place, she took no crap. Anyone that goes against Helena is a firecracker in my book!

#20   2014/02/12 04:15AM
    Bizlet

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ktmom: I am loving all the Liz scenes too. Liz has started to give as good as she gets now. Ten years ago, she would not have given Britt a run for her money. I have noticed her getting stronger over the past 5 years.

Are you kidding? Ten years ago Liz would have had Ben out of the house already and made SURE Britt was run out of town. It was only during the Liz/Sam stuff that Liz had to be shown to be weak to garner Sam some sympathy. Liz has more fire than most of the characters on the shown that's what made me like her in the first place, she took no crap. Anyone that goes against Helena is a firecracker in my book!

I remember when Liz appeared as part of the teen seen with Lucky she was a force to be reckoned with. The Britch would not have stood a chance. I see a lot of that side in her now.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list