List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Robin

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Robin

Started by Joysse at 2014/02/10 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/18 07:13PM, Views: 3146, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2014/02/17 07:08AM
    Re: Robin
    oltllover

I think tptb are doing this on purpose. the door will always be open for KMc but the only way to have Patrick move on and have any kind of interesting s/l they have to make us "angry" at Robin otherwise he will always be "attached" to her. She could be back in 6 months or not, the character of Patrick and therefore the actor needs to be able to do something other then wait around for her return.

#32   2014/02/17 07:27AM
    JaneDoe

Quote oltllover: I think tptb are doing this on purpose. the door will always be open for KMc but the only way to have Patrick move on and have any kind of interesting s/l they have to make us "angry" at Robin otherwise he will always be "attached" to her. She could be back in 6 months or not, the character of Patrick and therefore the actor needs to be able to do something other then wait around for her return.

That's a good point and I do think that if KMc intends to come and go if they allow her to, Patrick should move on. His stories should not be in limbo because his fellow actress is not available full time.

I think a more interesting approach would have been for Robin to have trouble adjusting to being back with her family after two years of absence. Maybe had her struggling to reacquainted herself and having trouble relating to Emma. THEN, maybe have her choose to leave Patrick and their marriage. They then could of had her go on extended "medical related trips". She could have shared custody with Patrick and he could have moved on and she could still be portrayed as a person who loves her family, but did what was best for everyone. Now she's going to look like a heartless abandon-er.

I do however LOVE that they are wanting her to revive Helz! That's the only plus to the story, but they could have figured out another way for Helz to return from the dead.

#33   2014/02/17 09:01AM
    Boatchick22

It makes me laugh to hear that Robin is the only person who can save Jason. GMAB!!! Victor chose Robin because he did his homework and realized that Robin would be the only one to go willingly. Robin's ego would never allow her to turn the that kind of opportunity. Robin was easy prey. She just like Felicia. Yearning for excitement. Unfortunately, everyday excitement does not do it for Robin.

If Anna, Robert, Felicia, and Luke are bashed for leaving their children, why not add Robin to the list? She is not different.

#34   2014/02/17 09:17AM
    Layngel

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote oltllover: I think tptb are doing this on purpose. the door will always be open for KMc but the only way to have Patrick move on and have any kind of interesting s/l they have to make us "angry" at Robin otherwise he will always be "attached" to her. She could be back in 6 months or not, the character of Patrick and therefore the actor needs to be able to do something other then wait around for her return.

That's a good point and I do think that if KMc intends to come and go if they allow her to, Patrick should move on. His stories should not be in limbo because his fellow actress is not available full time.

I think a more interesting approach would have been for Robin to have trouble adjusting to being back with her family after two years of absence. Maybe had her struggling to reacquainted herself and having trouble relating to Emma. THEN, maybe have her choose to leave Patrick and their marriage. They then could of had her go on extended "medical related trips". She could have shared custody with Patrick and he could have moved on and she could still be portrayed as a person who loves her family, but did what was best for everyone. Now she's going to look like a heartless abandon-er.

I do however LOVE that they are wanting her to revive Helz! That's the only plus to the story, but they could have figured out another way for Helz to return from the dead.

Oh I agree with everything, especially the last part. I said someone on this thread or another that I forgive Robin because she is bringing back the great Helena!!!!!!!!!!!

#35   2014/02/17 09:22AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Layngel:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Oh I agree with everything, especially the last part. I said someone on this thread or another that I forgive Robin because she is bringing back the great Helena!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything that brings Helz back can't be that bad!

#36   2014/02/18 05:20PM
    Cindyj1

I agree with brunette! They brought her back after seeing her off and on for more than a year and stir up all this baloney so she can leave again? I read somewhere she would be recurring while doing other things-I say let her go!!! I hope this is permanent. Believe me she is not that great of actress, and why screw with entire story lines for her???

#37   2014/02/18 05:25PM
    Cindyj1

GOOD-NO more Robin!

#38   2014/02/18 07:13PM
    Layngel

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Anything that brings Helz back can't be that bad!

Oh yeah!

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list