List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Robin

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Robin

Started by Joysse at 2014/02/10 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/18 07:13PM, Views: 2888, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/02/14 11:43AM
    Re: Robin
    strawberrybu...

Quote brunette: OMG it's all so ridiculous. Also, did anyone notice when was telling victor in the park that she would go, he was like...oh ok. I know he was in a hurry but that tells you if its not her he would have no choice but to look elsewhere.

I think he knows she's one of the few idiots that trades her family for ANYONE so she's practically the obvious choice. Remember. ....."let's get miky, he'll try anything"..? Robin is miky.

Robin is Mikey......that is hilarious.

#22   2014/02/14 03:33PM
    brunette

Quote strawberrybutterfly:
    Quote brunette: OMG it's all so ridiculous. Also, did anyone notice when was telling victor in the park that she would go, he was like...oh ok. I know he was in a hurry but that tells you if its not her he would have no choice but to look elsewhere.

I think he knows she's one of the few idiots that trades her family for ANYONE so she's practically the obvious choice. Remember. ....."let's get miky, he'll try anything"..? Robin is miky.

Robin is Mikey......that is hilarious.

It's funny but true. Do you remember that commercial? If you're my age you do.

I feel like all big ridiculous ordeals are given to robin. To some it means she's the next coming of Christ but to me it's bc she's the only moron that constantly thinks about how can I top myself. She's just not normal.

#23   2014/02/14 03:40PM
    Layngel

I wonder if Patrick will go lurking around Sabrina again once Robin leaves. I hope Sabrina says no..or at least make him really work to get back with her.

I would be like "No you picked her. I can be there for Emma but that is it. I moved on" Backbone. If she takes him back it will always be like "but you picked her..I am second place". What if Robin returns again?

#24   2014/02/14 03:47PM
    ransomha

Quote Layngel: I wonder if Patrick will go lurking around Sabrina again once Robin leaves. I hope Sabrina says no..or at least make him really work to get back with her.

I would be like "No you picked her. I can be there for Emma but that is it. I moved on" Backbone. If she takes him back it will always be like "but you picked her..I am second place". What if Robin returns again?

EXACTLY!!!!

#25   2014/02/15 02:21AM
    Feliciena

Quote Layngel: I wonder if Patrick will go lurking around Sabrina again once Robin leaves. I hope Sabrina says no..or at least make him really work to get back with her.

Sabrina would need to make him grovel for a while. I would like to see them together eventually though but I want to see a little drama first. I think Patrick would be too bitter & angry to even try to being back in a relationship. Robin choosing to help Victor, even for Jason, over her own family is pretty devastating.

#26   2014/02/16 01:39PM
    Sabcol

If Robin is going to be coming and going on a regular basis then they should just recast her during her absences. This story line is ridiculous. She just returned and no mother would choose to leave her child. GH needs some real romance. Constantly putting people together to only break them up is also getting old.

#27   2014/02/17 06:36AM
    JaneDoe

I'm not a huge "adult" Robin fan, but I LOVED watching her grow up on my screen. I hate the way they are depicting her character now. To even have her consider leaving her family after all the time she was a way is ridiculous. I know they have to work around her schedule, but the writers are ruining her IMO. As viewers, the only way we can look at the character or story is the way it's being written and having her walk away from her family for the sake of a man and a little boy she just met is making her look bad. There are a number of options she could pursue, but she won't... because she's leaving. I'm not looking forward to witnessing the heartbreak this is going to cause Patrick and Emma. Up until now, Robin has been a "good" person. Now, she's going to be perceived as a woman who's willing to put everything else ABOVE her family and their happiness. It's sad really, but I think this will kill any love I had left for Robin's character.

#28   2014/02/17 06:53AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe: I'm not a huge "adult" Robin fan, but I LOVED watching her grow up on my screen. I hate the way they are depicting her character now. To even have her consider leaving her family after all the time she was a way is ridiculous. I know they have to work around her schedule, but the writers are ruining her IMO. As viewers, the only way we can look at the character or story is the way it's being written and having her walk away from her family for the sake of a man and a little boy she just met is making her look bad. There are a number of options she could pursue, but she won't... because she's leaving. I'm not looking forward to witnessing the heartbreak this is going to cause Patrick and Emma. Up until now, Robin has been a "good" person. Now, she's going to be perceived as a woman who's willing to put everything else ABOVE her family and their happiness. It's sad really, but I think this will kill any love I had left for Robin's character.

I can understand that the actress wanted a do over so to speak bc they way they wrote her out in first time left too many questions. She had the chance to work with FH and TR, but why not just write in a death scene again this time more like Jason's without us seeing her alive 5 minutes later.
    Actors always come back from the dead on soaps always. If she wants to play Robin she won't have people angry about the way she was written out.
    She come can come back later when she can commit more time to the project.

#29   2014/02/17 07:01AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote JaneDoe: I'm not a huge "adult" Robin fan, but I LOVED watching her grow up on my screen. I hate the way they are depicting her character now. To even have her consider leaving her family after all the time she was a way is ridiculous. I know they have to work around her schedule, but the writers are ruining her IMO. As viewers, the only way we can look at the character or story is the way it's being written and having her walk away from her family for the sake of a man and a little boy she just met is making her look bad. There are a number of options she could pursue, but she won't... because she's leaving. I'm not looking forward to witnessing the heartbreak this is going to cause Patrick and Emma. Up until now, Robin has been a "good" person. Now, she's going to be perceived as a woman who's willing to put everything else ABOVE her family and their happiness. It's sad really, but I think this will kill any love I had left for Robin's character.

I can understand that the actress wanted a do over so to speak bc they way they wrote her out in first time left too many questions. She had the chance to work with FH and TR, but why not just write in a death scene again this time more like Jason's without us seeing her alive 5 minutes later.
    Actors always come back from the dead on soaps always. If she wants to play Robin she won't have people angry about the way she was written out.
    She come can come back later when she can commit more time to the project.

There are a number of ways they could have played this, but the current direction will forever paint her character as the one who abandoned her family. The same family she fought to return to.

#30   2014/02/17 07:07AM
    theresao

I agree that having Robin leave again so soon, without explanation, is a bad idea. They could have had her go on a speaking tour about her cure for polonium 228. She could even have Emma go with her on some of the speaking engagements and Patrick join her occasionally as well.

BUT the way TSW's are writing her exit, they are laying the seeds for some interesting future storylines...having Helena and Jason return would cause major upheaval on the current canvas.

Just think about Dr. Obrecht living at Windymere with Victor, Nic and Britt and Helena showing up.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list