List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Robin

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Robin

Started by Joysse at 2014/02/10 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/18 07:13PM, Views: 3099, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/10 06:41PM
    Re: Robin
    naia

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote naia: I think they could have wrote robin leaving in a better way. They could have wrote it where Victor threatened Robin's family if she didn't go along with his plan and they could show her being torn about being forced to do something against her will. But to willingly walk away when you fought 2 yrs to get back who does that

Robin, it seems

Lol right

#12   2014/02/10 06:45PM
    cottonjenn

I agree, they could have come up with a better reason for Robin to leave like they need her in a lab some place to work on some scientific break thru and Patrick agrees to let her go and they stay in touch, off screen. Her leaving for "Jason" will be hard for Patrick to take when he finds out, down the road. I know it's hard for her not to go but it's all so lame.

#13   2014/02/13 05:25PM
    ransomha

Quote cottonjenn: I agree, they could have come up with a better reason for Robin to leave like they need her in a lab some place to work on some scientific break thru and Patrick agrees to let her go and they stay in touch, off screen. Her leaving for "Jason" will be hard for Patrick to take when he finds out, down the road. I know it's hard for her not to go but it's all so lame.

I just hope she tells Pat something that makes sense and doesn't blame Sabrina's pregnancy for her departure. It wouldn't makes sense for her to leave Emma because of that.

#14   2014/02/13 06:29PM
    govikesgrl

Robin has always been a softie when it comes to Jason.

jensghdvds.zzl.org/

#15   2014/02/13 06:31PM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote cottonjenn: I agree, they could have come up with a better reason for Robin to leave like they need her in a lab some place to work on some scientific break thru and Patrick agrees to let her go and they stay in touch, off screen. Her leaving for "Jason" will be hard for Patrick to take when he finds out, down the road. I know it's hard for her not to go but it's all so lame.

I just hope she tells Pat something that makes sense and doesn't blame Sabrina's pregnancy for her departure. It wouldn't makes sense for her to leave Emma because of that.

Better still be honest with her husband even if she first sears him to sceartcy. Give me THAT much to respect

#16   2014/02/14 03:45AM
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:

Better still be honest with her husband even if she first sears him to sceartcy. Give me THAT much to respect

Remember "Great Uncle Victor" told her to use a "kink in the marriage armor" to use as her exit strategy . And that to me is Sabrina's pregnancy.
    While in reality, while not a great thing, I don't think Robin would hold against Patrick given the circumstances of it.

#17   2014/02/14 05:21AM
    Layngel

Quote oltllover: Again why is this all about Jason. victor is not going to let her anywhere near "jason" until she saves Helena and Stavros and then who is to say he wont throw her to the wolves when she does. it took her 2 years to find the cure for Jerry how long will this take. why not tell Anna and her father(off screen) and let them go get Jason and bring him back to PC. IMO, Patrick will never be able to forgive this.

I agree, but I do forgive her.. because I want her to bring back Helena

#18   2014/02/14 06:45AM
    scrubsfan

JMO I think they're writing her exit so badly and they're NOT going ask her back.

#19   2014/02/14 06:48AM
    PatsMom

But they will still have to address her leaving because unless Robin and Patrick divorce or she "dies" Patrick will be stuck in relationship limbo. He'll still be married but with no wife.

#20   2014/02/14 11:28AM
    brunette

OMG it's all so ridiculous. Also, did anyone notice when was telling victor in the park that she would go, he was like...oh ok. I know he was in a hurry but that tells you if its not her he would have no choice but to look elsewhere.

I think he knows she's one of the few idiots that trades her family for ANYONE so she's practically the obvious choice. Remember. ....."let's get miky, he'll try anything"..? Robin is miky.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list