List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Robin

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Robin

Started by Joysse at 2014/02/10 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/18 07:13PM, Views: 2891, Replies: 37
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/10 11:18AM
    Robin
    Joysse

Robin cant live again General Hospital!! I don't like that idea

#2   2014/02/10 11:29AM
    Re: Robin
    brunette

You should be celebrating. GREAT news like that doesn't happen too ofter. Savor it.

#3   2014/02/10 11:33AM
    ransomha

Seeing Jason's son will push Robin over the edge.
    How can she not reunite a father and son when ONLY HER has the power and knowledge to do so.

#4   2014/02/10 03:31PM
    brunette

That is so blah blah blah. In the history of mankind/soaps, robin is the "miracle whisperer", the only one to resolve all issues. I want so desperately to say "how stupid is this", but I believe it's pretty self explanatory.

#5   2014/02/10 04:05PM
    lulujaz

so sanctimonious Robin once again chooses Jason over her own family. She would have never been in the lab to get fake blown up if she hadn't been trying to find a cure for Jason. Now, she is ready to leave her husband and child for Jason. That's just wrong and unforgivable. I'm not a fan of the character. I hope Patrina winds up together to raise their baby.

#6   2014/02/10 04:13PM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha: Seeing Jason's son will push Robin over the edge.
    How can she not reunite a father and son when ONLY HER has the power and knowledge to do so.

Where was it stated that in this vast world Robin is the sole person to breath life back into THREE criminals. Victor went to Robin because he did his homeworke and knew Robin would be the most likely to go willingly. . This isn't a business trip or a have to case she is CHOISEING to leave HER family WILLINGLY...not even a time frame of how long this PROJECT will take. With a bussines trip you have a dang time frame not an until, whenever, who the flip knows. If she was even honest with Patrick but she wont be. Yes, Emma will have daddy, thank GOODNESS she has one parent who puts his child first. No matter how good a father Paddy is a little girl needs BOTH parents, no one else is Emma s MOTHER

#7   2014/02/10 04:22PM
    oltllover

Again why is this all about Jason. victor is not going to let her anywhere near "jason" until she saves Helena and Stavros and then who is to say he wont throw her to the wolves when she does. it took her 2 years to find the cure for Jerry how long will this take. why not tell Anna and her father(off screen) and let them go get Jason and bring him back to PC. IMO, Patrick will never be able to forgive this.

#8   2014/02/10 06:22PM
    KillerQueen

Quote oltllover: Again why is this all about Jason. victor is not going to let her anywhere near "jason" until she saves Helena and Stavros and then who is to say he wont throw her to the wolves when she does. it took her 2 years to find the cure for Jerry how long will this take. why not tell Anna and her father(off screen) and let them go get Jason and bring him back to PC. IMO, Patrick will never be able to forgive this.

Agreed. Why I saied three criminals. Yes, I loved Jason but he was a criminal and one Patrick didn't care for. I thinkthat is another reason Robin wont be honest with Paddy because Patrick will want Robin to stay with Emma and him, rightfuly so IMO. Heaven forbid anyone tell Robin NO or at lest oppose the idea

#9   2014/02/10 06:31PM
    naia

I think they could have wrote robin leaving in a better way. They could have wrote it where Victor threatened Robin's family if she didn't go along with his plan and they could show her being torn about being forced to do something against her will. But to willingly walk away when you fought 2 yrs to get back who does that

#10   2014/02/10 06:34PM
    KillerQueen

Quote naia: I think they could have wrote robin leaving in a better way. They could have wrote it where Victor threatened Robin's family if she didn't go along with his plan and they could show her being torn about being forced to do something against her will. But to willingly walk away when you fought 2 yrs to get back who does that

Robin, it seems

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list