List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: UHM Liiz WTH are you didn't you do the same thing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

UHM Liiz WTH are you didn't you do the same thing

Started by scrubsfan at 2014/02/07 06:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/13 02:37PM, Views: 1794, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2014/02/13 01:39PM
    Re: UHM Liiz WTH are you didn't you do the same thing
    shepmajor

Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote PansyLuv: You do realize that you are criticizing the way the actress looks when you make comments about Liz's appearance. I thought we were not supposed to do that.

I would not waste my time with some they are not worth it and you're right saying bad things about someone looks is a no no but look who we talking about they live and breathe everything Liz. This thread should be closed down. I wonder do they read what is going on here.

Regarding the hooded above, you just did the same thing, but about Britt, above.

You're right. Well sometimes I just can't help myself but I have to try and be more respectful but sometimes you just can't ignore certain posters because they always seem to have a one track mind. I will try a harder to be more respectful but this poster either needs to be ban or stop saying negative things about someone teeth and looks for they are the same their features regardless whether its the character they playing or not. I apologize and will not make a comment of some ones teeth or appearance. I will just not respond to that one track mind thinking person again.

Well done LL. Class will out. Good on you for recognizing how wrong it is to comment negatively on someone's looks.

#32   2014/02/13 02:04PM
    meowbowow

Liz was going to pass Camm off as Ric s. The only reason it was short lived was because Ric over heard the truth.[/quote]

Ric also wanted to be Cam's father.

#33   2014/02/13 02:06PM
    meowbowow

Jason never, ever used Liz. He was in love with her and wanted to marry her.

#34   2014/02/13 02:12PM
    meowbowow

Excellent post and 100% true!!

#35   2014/02/13 02:21PM
    meowbowow

liz, is a lizzie bordon[/quote]

Oh FGS she is not!!

#36   2014/02/13 02:30PM
    meowbowow

Quote Insxx: Liz knows who to slap and who not to slap. She gets mads when someone tells her the truth She's ut herself, but she is always up in someone face, telling them about themselves. I think Liz actually think that she is important, why I don't understand. She just been in town a little longer than others. All of a sudden she is afraid of AJ, please, she had a kid by a hit man!

And so did skanky Spam!! Liz should be very afraid of AJ because all he's doing is drinking. I'd run far away!! She's right to stay away from him. I know because I was married to alcoholic like that, they're very bad news and make your life hell!! She's only up in someone's face when they deserve it and Britch most definitely deserves it. She stole someone's child FGS!!

#37   2014/02/13 02:37PM
    meowbowow

You need to stop looking at crime stories and figue out what those words mena. Sam did neither. Liz as usual was doing everything but watching her child(like when jake got ran over,thats felong child neglect).[/quote]
    Sam the skank did exactly everything that poster said she did. Watch the show without the rose colored glasses.

Baiting and bashing other posters is not allowed. Please see email. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/13 03:58PM
    « 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list