List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: UHM Liiz WTH are you didn't you do the same thing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

UHM Liiz WTH are you didn't you do the same thing

Started by scrubsfan at 2014/02/07 06:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/13 02:37PM, Views: 1873, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/02/11 01:15PM
    Re: UHM Liiz WTH are you didn't you do the same thing
    shepmajor

Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote Insxx:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote scrubsfan: to jason you CHANGED danny's DNA so it wasn't Jason's son. man oh man I hope it comes back NOT dantes . you are such a hypocrite.

Difference being? Liz recognized within a day how wrong it was - even given all that Sam had done to torture her - and she came clean right away. She even went to Sam and apologized.

Don't see Britch lifting a finger, much less a lip, to speak the truth and give back what is not hers.

Regardless... why would you want to punish Dante for something you see as LIZ doing wrong?

What did Sam do to Liz? But kick her ass. That was because Liz slapped her and tried to walk away. Liz is nothing but a hypocrite. She sleep with half drunken men gets pregnant and do DNA tests. Liz should have been Heather's daughter. The fact is Jason used Liz when he got mad with Sam simply because Liz always make herself available,like she is doing now with Nic and the same way she did with Lucky and the drug thing. Somewhere in her big head she thinks she is irresible. She is either blind and cannot see, but britt is better looking,Shavon was better looking and I know that well she can figure out that even though she had Jake, there was nothing she could do to keep Jason from Sam. Liz is still living in her teens days and she always comes off looking like a fool, like she do know.

Beaver is not better than no one else she needs to go get her teeth fixed. Sam needs rest too many bags.

Really bad form there LL. No need to be mean-spirited.

#22   2014/02/11 10:22PM
    genhospchat

Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote PansyLuv: You do realize that you are criticizing the way the actress looks when you make comments about Liz's appearance. I thought we were not supposed to do that.

I would not waste my time with some they are not worth it and you're right saying bad things about someone looks is a no no but look who we talking about they live and breathe everything Liz. This thread should be closed down. I wonder do they read what is going on here.

Regarding the hooded above, you just did the same thing, but about Britt, above.

#23   2014/02/11 10:26PM
    genhospchat

Quote shepmajor:
    Quote Insxx:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote scrubsfan: to jason you CHANGED danny's DNA so it wasn't Jason's son. man oh man I hope it comes back NOT dantes . you are such a hypocrite.

Difference being? Liz recognized within a day how wrong it was - even given all that Sam had done to torture her - and she came clean right away. She even went to Sam and apologized.

Don't see Britch lifting a finger, much less a lip, to speak the truth and give back what is not hers.

Regardless... why would you want to punish Dante for something you see as LIZ doing wrong?

What did Sam do to Liz? But kick her ass. That was because Liz slapped her and tried to walk away. Liz is nothing but a hypocrite. She sleep with half drunken men gets pregnant and do DNA tests. Liz should have been Heather's daughter. The fact is Jason used Liz when he got mad with Sam simply because Liz always make herself available,like she is doing now with Nic and the same way she did with Lucky and the drug thing. Somewhere in her big head she thinks she is irresible. She is either blind and cannot see, but britt is better looking,Shavon was better looking and I know that well she can figure out that even though she had Jake, there was nothing she could do to keep Jason from Sam. Liz is still living in her teens days and she always comes off looking like a fool, like she do know.

To the bolded: Seriously? What did Sam do to Liz? Beginning with aiding and abetting the kidnapping of her weeks-old son, Jake, by a mentally unstable woman who could very well have killed him as look at him. Then torturing Jason and Liz by saying that Jake was dead and refusing to do anything to help with the search - all the while knowing exactly who took him and where he was? Hiring thugs to terrorize Liz and Cameron in the park to scare her away from Jason? Purposely seducing Lucky just to get back at Liz while inserting herself into the lives of her children out of spite? Um... no... Sam didn't do anything to Liz...

*eyeroll*

Liz isn't perfect, and she is the first one to admit it.

Going after someone's looks (physical appearance) is verboten on this site - not to mention classless.

Siding with Britch is to codone all of her criminal acts - including stealing that baby she keeps calling her own. Meanwhile, she looks right at Lante and lies repeatedly to their faces; proclaiming how *sorry* she is thta they can't have their own baby. Um, yeah... because she STOLE HIM!

Shep, you know she knows all that, she's just bored and has nothing better to do than talk negative about Liz. Personally I think it's hilarious that one would talk incessantly about someone they dislike that much and talk of NOTHING else, making up scenarios and searching for places to put up her "I hate Liz" sticker yet never saying anything factual.

#24   2014/02/13 12:46PM
    Insxx

Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote Insxx:
    Quote shepmajor:

Beaver is not better than no one else she needs to go get her teeth fixed. Sam needs rest too many bags.

Liz need a head reduction to big, and a dentist to put her teeth in check. Also a new training bra and a new hair salon.Sam is Italian and and she will haves them, but she still look pretty.

Actress bashing is not allowed. Please see email. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/13 03:54PM
    #25   2014/02/13 12:48PM
    Insxx

Quote shepmajor:
    Quote Insxx:
    Quote shepmajor:

To the bolded: Seriously? What did Sam do to Liz? Beginning with aiding and abetting the kidnapping of her weeks-old son, Jake, by a mentally unstable woman who could very well have killed him as look at him. Then torturing Jason and Liz by saying that Jake was dead and refusing to do anything to help with the search - all the while knowing exactly who took him and where he was? Hiring thugs to terrorize Liz and Cameron in the park to scare her away from Jason? Purposely seducing Lucky just to get back at Liz while inserting herself into the lives of her children out of spite? Um... no... Sam didn't do anything to Liz...

*eyeroll*

Going after someone's looks (physical appearance) is verboten on this site - not to mention classless.

Siding with Britch is to codone all of her criminal acts - including stealing that baby she keeps calling her own. Meanwhile, she looks right at Lante and lies repeatedly to their faces; proclaiming how *sorry* she is thta they can't have their own baby. Um, yeah... because she STOLE HIM!

You need to stop looking at crime stories and figue out what those words mena. Sam did neither. Liz as usual was doing everything but watching her child(like when jake got ran over,thats felong child neglect).

Baiting and bashing other posters is not allowed. Please see email. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/13 03:57PM
    #26   2014/02/13 12:49PM
    Insxx

Quote PansyLuv: You do realize that you are criticizing the way the actress looks when you make comments about Liz's appearance. I thought we were not supposed to do that.

Check a load of posts because a lot of other actress are being critized funny you can only see it with one.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/13 03:55PM
    #27   2014/02/13 12:52PM
    lovelyliz

Quote Insxx:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote Insxx:
    Quote shepmajor:

Liz need a head reduction to big, and a dentist to put her teeth in check. Also a new training bra and a new hair salon.Sam is Italian and and she will haves them, but she still look pretty.

That is your opinion not mine. Obsessive girl over Liz.
    You should not have them if you get the proper rest. Some people are obsess over fictional characters. Me and friends are shaking our heads because is so funny. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/13 03:55PM
    #28   2014/02/13 12:55PM
    shepmajor

Quote Insxx:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote Insxx:
    Quote shepmajor:

*eyeroll*

You need to stop looking at crime stories and figue out what those words mena. Sam did neither. Liz as usual was doing everything but watching her child(like when jake got ran over,thats felong child neglect).

I'm quite literate, thank you, and I'm well aware of what words mean, and how to string them together to make a complete and coherent sentence.

As for Sam not doing what she did, re: Jake and Liz? Clearly you weren't paying attention to what actually played out onscreen.

#29   2014/02/13 12:56PM
    shepmajor

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote Insxx:
    Quote shepmajor:

*eyeroll*

Shep, you know she knows all that, she's just bored and has nothing better to do than talk negative about Liz. Personally I think it's hilarious that one would talk incessantly about someone they dislike that much and talk of NOTHING else, making up scenarios and searching for places to put up her "I hate Liz" sticker yet never saying anything factual.

So it appears!

#30   2014/02/13 01:09PM
    lovelyliz

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote lovelyliz:

I would not waste my time with some they are not worth it and you're right saying bad things about someone looks is a no no but look who we talking about they live and breathe everything Liz. This thread should be closed down. I wonder do they read what is going on here.

Regarding the hooded above, you just did the same thing, but about Britt, above.

You're right. Well sometimes I just can't help myself but I have to try and be more respectful but sometimes you just can't ignore certain posters because they always seem to have a one track mind. I will try a harder to be more respectful but this poster either needs to be ban or stop saying negative things about someone teeth and looks for they are the same their features regardless whether its the character they playing or not. I apologize and will not make a comment of some ones teeth or appearance. I will just not respond to that one track mind thinking person again.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/13 03:56PM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list