List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: UHM Liiz WTH are you didn't you do the same thing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

UHM Liiz WTH are you didn't you do the same thing

Started by scrubsfan at 2014/02/07 06:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/13 02:37PM, Views: 1792, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/09 07:23AM
    Re: UHM Liiz WTH are you didn't you do the same thing
    cardgirl

Quote Lady53: Liz is ALWAYS a nosey nelly...always in other peoples business...lurking around the nurses station listening to people's conversations. It's like she just has to know and tell things that she has no business getting involved about. Butting into peoples lives like she thinks she has a right. NOT

She always wants the man that she kicked aside when someone else shows interest in them and vice versa. Then she gets that woman to leave the guy and then she doesn't want them again either.

Just to nosey and a butinskie

Well, I don't think Liz was intentionally listening in on the conversation between Felix...who by the way gives a whole new meaning the word busy body and buttinsky. He gives his opinion whether you ask for it or not. He tries to run Sabrina's life ect...Anyway Liz just over heard two people talking in a very public place. People in this hospital have a habit of having very serious private conversations in the open. Like when Sabrina was discussing her pregnancy with Felix in public where ANYONE could have over heard it. If Liz was a true buttinsky she would have gone straight to Patrick and told him.

It WAS wrong of Sabrina to lie to Patrick. And even though she did not want to betray Patrick Liz didn't tell him the truth because she realized it was not her place. And um I think she was LURKING around the nurses station um because lets see...oh yeah, she IS a nurse.

And I know this is kind of off topic but why would Sabrina not take Patrick in a private room and tell him about the baby. She talked to him right out in the open like she was talking about her last vacation. NOBODY on this show is discrete. NOBODY.

And in my own opinion...if you are having a conversation that should be in private...like lets say you are pregnant with your ex's child, in public and I innocently walk back to the place where I work, and overhear you talking about my friend...you just allowed it to become my business. If a person is in a room with the door closed and you stand outside to listen...that's eves dropping and uncool. I think whatever is said in public is fair game for whoever hears it especially if it could hurt another person.

As far as trying to see if Ben is Dante's I think she is right to be suspicious of Britt look what she did to Patrick. Britt is lying. I think she is trying to protect Nic. I think it's out of concern not because wants to be with him.

When Nic interfered between her and AJ practically to the degree of stalking her, he did it out of love and concern and that was all right. It did turn out people were kind of right about AJ. And she is right about Brit she is a liar.

I don't think Liz means to be harmful, or malicious, she is just trying to be protective.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/09 07:30AM
    #12   2014/02/09 09:18AM
    KillerQueen

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote genhospchat: Liz didn't keep a child from her parents for months like Britt is doing or like Sam did to her. What happened with Danny was, IMO, her way of payback but couldn't go through with it like Sam did and would have continued to do if Jason hadn't found Jake.

If we are going to compare, then when Danny was kidnapped we all should have been cheering because Sam had a baby kidnapped just as Liz did but Sam knew about it so she got karma right?

Britt is intentionally holding someone else's child that she STOLE while telling them that she's sorry they can't have kids. You can't even compare that to what Liz did.

On another note, amazing that Ben has almost all his teeth already when he's only suppose to be about five months old.

Yeah Jason new about Jake and agreed to keep it a secret. Aiden was not bc Liz trying fool anyone, but bc Helana had some master plan to ruin the Spencer's.

On your side note I am convinced this kid is going to be in pre-K before the story ends ends.

Liz was going to pass Camm off as Ric s. The only reason it was short lived was because Ric over heard the truth.

#13   2014/02/09 12:58PM
    Insxx

Quote shepmajor:
    Quote scrubsfan: to jason you CHANGED danny's DNA so it wasn't Jason's son. man oh man I hope it comes back NOT dantes . you are such a hypocrite.

Difference being? Liz recognized within a day how wrong it was - even given all that Sam had done to torture her - and she came clean right away. She even went to Sam and apologized.

Don't see Britch lifting a finger, much less a lip, to speak the truth and give back what is not hers.

Regardless... why would you want to punish Dante for something you see as LIZ doing wrong?

What did Sam do to Liz? But kick her ass. That was because Liz slapped her and tried to walk away. Liz is nothing but a hypocrite. She sleep with half drunken men gets pregnant and do DNA tests. Liz should have been Heather's daughter. The fact is Jason used Liz when he got mad with Sam simply because Liz always make herself available,like she is doing now with Nic and the same way she did with Lucky and the drug thing. Somewhere in her big head she thinks she is irresible. She is either blind and cannot see, but britt is better looking,Shavon was better looking and I know that well she can figure out that even though she had Jake, there was nothing she could do to keep Jason from Sam. Liz is still living in her teens days and she always comes off looking like a fool, like she do know.

#14   2014/02/09 01:44PM
    PansyLuv

You do realize that you are criticizing the way the actress looks when you make comments about Liz's appearance. I thought we were not supposed to do that.

If you think someone is breaking the rules, report for our review. Saying you like someone's looks over another's is not a bash. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/13 03:48PM
    #15   2014/02/10 01:55PM
    shepmajor

Quote Insxx:
    Quote shepmajor:
    Quote scrubsfan: to jason you CHANGED danny's DNA so it wasn't Jason's son. man oh man I hope it comes back NOT dantes . you are such a hypocrite.

Difference being? Liz recognized within a day how wrong it was - even given all that Sam had done to torture her - and she came clean right away. She even went to Sam and apologized.

Don't see Britch lifting a finger, much less a lip, to speak the truth and give back what is not hers.

Regardless... why would you want to punish Dante for something you see as LIZ doing wrong?

What did Sam do to Liz? But kick her ass. That was because Liz slapped her and tried to walk away. Liz is nothing but a hypocrite. She sleep with half drunken men gets pregnant and do DNA tests. Liz should have been Heather's daughter. The fact is Jason used Liz when he got mad with Sam simply because Liz always make herself available,like she is doing now with Nic and the same way she did with Lucky and the drug thing. Somewhere in her big head she thinks she is irresible. She is either blind and cannot see, but britt is better looking,Shavon was better looking and I know that well she can figure out that even though she had Jake, there was nothing she could do to keep Jason from Sam. Liz is still living in her teens days and she always comes off looking like a fool, like she do know.

To the bolded: Seriously? What did Sam do to Liz? Beginning with aiding and abetting the kidnapping of her weeks-old son, Jake, by a mentally unstable woman who could very well have killed him as look at him. Then torturing Jason and Liz by saying that Jake was dead and refusing to do anything to help with the search - all the while knowing exactly who took him and where he was? Hiring thugs to terrorize Liz and Cameron in the park to scare her away from Jason? Purposely seducing Lucky just to get back at Liz while inserting herself into the lives of her children out of spite? Um... no... Sam didn't do anything to Liz...

*eyeroll*

Liz isn't perfect, and she is the first one to admit it.

Going after someone's looks (physical appearance) is verboten on this site - not to mention classless.

Siding with Britch is to codone all of her criminal acts - including stealing that baby she keeps calling her own. Meanwhile, she looks right at Lante and lies repeatedly to their faces; proclaiming how *sorry* she is thta they can't have their own baby. Um, yeah... because she STOLE HIM!

#16   2014/02/10 02:48PM
    oltllover

I think Becky is adorable and apparently so does her husband of many years. I have always thought she has beautiful hair, not crazy about this shorter look but the color is great. IMO

#17   2014/02/10 05:12PM
    lovelyliz

Quote Insxx:
    Quote shepmajor:

Beaver is not better than no one else she needs to go get her teeth fixed. Sam needs rest too many bags.

Actress bashing is not allowed. Please see email. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/13 03:49PM
    #18   2014/02/10 05:15PM
    lovelyliz

Quote PansyLuv: You do realize that you are criticizing the way the actress looks when you make comments about Liz's appearance. I thought we were not supposed to do that.

I would not waste my time with some they are not worth it and you're right saying bad things about someone looks is a no no but look who we talking about they live and breathe everything Liz. This thread should be closed down. I wonder do they read what is going on here.

Baiting and bashing other posters is not allowed. Please see email. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/13 03:51PM
    #19   2014/02/11 06:54AM
    texas beauty

Quote Lady53: Liz is ALWAYS a nosey nelly...always in other peoples business...lurking around the nurses station listening to people's conversations. It's like she just has to know and tell things that she has no business getting involved about. Butting into peoples lives like she thinks she has a right. NOT

She always wants the man that she kicked aside when someone else shows interest in them and vice versa. Then she gets that woman to leave the guy and then she doesn't want them again either.

Just to nosey and a butinskie

liz, is a lizzie bordon

#20   2014/02/11 12:53PM
    Insxx

Liz knows who to slap and who not to slap. She gets mads when someone tells her the truth about herself, but she is always up in someone face, telling them about themselves. I think Liz actually think that she is important, why I don't understand. She just been in town a little longer than others. All of a sudden she is afraid of AJ, please, she had a kid by a hit man!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list