List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: UHM Liiz WTH are you didn't you do the same thing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

UHM Liiz WTH are you didn't you do the same thing

Started by scrubsfan at 2014/02/07 06:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/13 02:37PM, Views: 1787, Replies: 36
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/07 06:51AM
    UHM Liiz WTH are you didn't you do the same thing
    scrubsfan

to jason you CHANGED danny's DNA so it wasn't Jason's son. man oh man I hope it comes back NOT dantes . you are such a hypocrite.

#2   2014/02/07 07:00AM
    Re: UHM Liiz WTH are you didn't you do the same thing
    oltllover

Quote scrubsfan: to jason you CHANGED danny's DNA so it wasn't Jason's son. man oh man I hope it comes back NOT dantes . you are such a hypocrite.

Heather was the one that changed the results. Liz did however keep the real results(when they re did the test)from Sam at first but then gave them to her.

#3   2014/02/07 02:12PM
    shepmajor

Quote scrubsfan: to jason you CHANGED danny's DNA so it wasn't Jason's son. man oh man I hope it comes back NOT dantes . you are such a hypocrite.

Difference being? Liz recognized within a day how wrong it was - even given all that Sam had done to torture her - and she came clean right away. She even went to Sam and apologized.

Don't see Britch lifting a finger, much less a lip, to speak the truth and give back what is not hers.

Regardless... why would you want to punish Dante for something you see as LIZ doing wrong?

#4   2014/02/07 10:45PM
    Lady53

Liz is ALWAYS a nosey nelly...always in other peoples business...lurking around the nurses station listening to people's conversations. It's like she just has to know and tell things that she has no business getting involved about. Butting into peoples lives like she thinks she has a right. NOT

She always wants the man that she kicked aside when someone else shows interest in them and vice versa. Then she gets that woman to leave the guy and then she doesn't want them again either.

Just to nosey and a butinskie

#5   2014/02/08 09:32AM
    texas beauty

Quote Lady53: Liz is ALWAYS a nosey nelly...always in other peoples business...lurking around the nurses station listening to people's conversations. It's like she just has to know and tell things that she has no business getting involved about. Butting into peoples lives like she thinks she has a right. NOT

She always wants the man that she kicked aside when someone else shows interest in them and vice versa. Then she gets that woman to leave the guy and then she doesn't want them again either.

Just to nosey and a butinskie

I agree with you about lizzie borden. can,t stay out of peoples business. what gives her the right, oh, that halo on her head gives her the right yea right lol.i wish I was as pure as she thinks she is. can play god to other peoples lives.

#6   2014/02/08 09:58AM
    ghfanfare

I have been watching this show a while and have never got the bash that Liz has a halo on her head. I have never seen that. She's screwed up many times, admitted her mistakes and regretted it. She's always been involved in these who's the daddy stories. It's who the character is. Certainly had her share of being a hypocrite along with most all of the other characters on GH. Nothing new.

Right now she is trying to out Britt who is a lying liar. If anyone is a hypocrite in this story, it's Britt. The way she keeps talking about how being a mother has changed her life and now all she wants is redemption when she's standing right there in Lulu's face holding Ben and knowing that this baby is Dante and Lulu's.

#7   2014/02/08 10:13AM
    Feliciena

Like most characters, Liz has her flaws but does try to do the right thing or, at least, her conscience gets to her. Not so with Britt. Very happy Liz is getting involved but it might be stopped by Dr O as the woman seems to know everything that goes on in the hospital. I think Brit should pay for this although I do like her with Nik. If only we had Quiz.

#8   2014/02/08 01:36PM
    jl4ever

Yes and No. Liz's paternity drama with Jake was because she wanted to keep Lucky clean and sober and away from Jason's enemies. Once Jason learned the truth, he agreed to keep Jake as Lucky's son. Lucky learned the truth and could have walked, but that required having a backbone in 2007.

Liz messing with Sam's maternity test was a huge insult since her paternity drama was about her own son, Jake.

It took a six year old Emma to get Sabrina to tell Patrick the truth about her baby, and Liz should not even been involved in the story in the first place, so I blame RC for this nonsense.

Britt's baby silliness should be Nik and Lulu figuring out the truth and not Liz.

#9   2014/02/08 08:49PM
    genhospchat

Liz didn't keep a child from her parents for months like Britt is doing or like Sam did to her. What happened with Danny was, IMO, her way of payback but couldn't go through with it like Sam did and would have continued to do if Jason hadn't found Jake.

If we are going to compare, then when Danny was kidnapped we all should have been cheering because Sam had a baby kidnapped just as Liz did but Sam knew about it so she got karma right?

Britt is intentionally holding someone else's child that she STOLE while telling them that she's sorry they can't have kids. You can't even compare that to what Liz did.

On another note, amazing that Ben has almost all his teeth already when he's only suppose to be about five months old.

#10   2014/02/09 05:59AM
    Bizlet

Quote genhospchat: Liz didn't keep a child from her parents for months like Britt is doing or like Sam did to her. What happened with Danny was, IMO, her way of payback but couldn't go through with it like Sam did and would have continued to do if Jason hadn't found Jake.

If we are going to compare, then when Danny was kidnapped we all should have been cheering because Sam had a baby kidnapped just as Liz did but Sam knew about it so she got karma right?

Britt is intentionally holding someone else's child that she STOLE while telling them that she's sorry they can't have kids. You can't even compare that to what Liz did.

On another note, amazing that Ben has almost all his teeth already when he's only suppose to be about five months old.

Yeah Jason new about Jake and agreed to keep it a secret. Aiden was not bc Liz trying fool anyone, but bc Helana had some master plan to ruin the Spencer's.

On your side note I am convinced this kid is going to be in pre-K before the story ends ends.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list