List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Wish they would stop running AJ into the ground

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wish they would stop running AJ into the ground

Started by cottonjenn at 2014/02/06 01:20PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/06 01:40PM, Views: 246, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2014/02/06 01:20PM
    Wish they would stop running AJ into the ground
    cottonjenn

Why can't they let AJ grow up and stop his drinking and start acting like an adult. I like AJ, he's a Q and want him to stay around but he needs to start putting his life in order. Enough already with the drinking every time something doesn't go his way. He has his son who is standing by him. AJ needs to wake up.

#2   2014/02/06 01:31PM
    Re: Wish they would stop running AJ into the ground
    Insxx

Why did they bring him back? They could have cleaned him up at least. He would have been good for Liz.

#3   2014/02/06 01:33PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote cottonjenn: Why can't they let AJ grow up and stop his drinking and start acting like an adult. I like AJ, he's a Q and want him to stay around but he needs to start putting his life in order. Enough already with the drinking every time something doesn't go his way. He has his son who is standing by him. AJ needs to wake up.

I like AJ too, but he keeps giving them a reason too, its his drinking, and even though Michael gets on my nerves sometimes he has been standing by him and giving him full support and yes AJ wake up and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

#4   2014/02/06 01:35PM
    FutureSoapWr...

I like AJ but I also wish the writers would stop making him into such a screw up. I also think that he would have been perfect for Elizabeth. She can't have Jason so AJ is he next best thing They need to turn him into a real Q. Saavy and lethal business man... not the mess he has been.

#5   2014/02/06 01:40PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote FutureSoapWriter: I like AJ but I also wish the writers would stop making him into such a screw up. I also think that he would have been perfect for Elizabeth. She can't have Jason so AJ is he next best thing They need to turn him into a real Q. Saavy and lethal business man... not the mess he has been.

First I herd Sean Kanan was leaving than I hear he's not, so now maybe they will come up with a better s/l for him.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list