List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: That's Right Liz Play That Britch Ha Ha!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

That's Right Liz Play That Britch Ha Ha!

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2014/02/06 12:02PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/07 02:10AM, Views: 452, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/02/06 12:02PM
    Hyatt4Life

Man my girl Elizabeth Webber Spencer is one sly chick. Liz is the BEST. I really love her.I hope she gets close enough to baby Spencer-Falconeri to get that DNA sample and run it straight to a lab outside of GH Memorial Hospital. Maybe she can send it to Mercy Hospital instead so that Dr.Crazy O. and Britch can't get a hold of it and tamper with it. I also hope that somehow for storyline purposes only that Lulu gets sick and have to go the hospital so that they can get some blood from her and test her DNA against baby Spencer-Falconeri. Good job Liz, I am proud of you girl!

#2   2014/02/06 12:04PM
    Re: That's Right Liz Play That Britch Ha Ha!
    ransomha

Quote Hyatt4Life: That's Right Liz Play That Britch Ha Ha!

Man my girl Elizabeth Webber Spencer is one sly chick. Liz is the BEST. I really love her.I hope she gets close enough to baby Spencer-Falconeri to get that DNA sample and run it straight to a lab outside of GH Memorial Hospital. Maybe she can send it to Mercy Hospital instead so that Dr.Crazy O. and Britch can't get a hold of it and tamper with it. I also hope that somehow for storyline purposes only that Lulu gets sick and have to go the hospital so that they can get some blood from her and test her DNA against baby Spencer-Falconeri. Good job Liz, I am proud of you girl!

NO one is questioning Britt as the mother.

#3   2014/02/06 01:40PM
    Insxx

Quote Hyatt4Life: That's Right Liz Play That Britch Ha Ha!

Elizabeth Webber,everyone know she is a sly woman and if anyone know how to sneak around to do a paternity test its her. Like I said before Britt is a creation of RC's. and I can see Liz being thrown under the bus. Fans already dislike the character, and maybe that's the direction they are taking her because she can be better that way than trying to make her the sweetheart of GH(no one was buying that anyway).So her hate mail should increase again,and from what we understand she gets a lot of that.All I can say is do what you have t o do to get that money,she can't afford to be out there. Luck with RC and FV!

#4   2014/02/06 03:03PM
    ktmom

Every character on that soap has fans, or they get rid of them. Liz has lots of fans out there. They tried to get rid of her and her fans made a big stink. She must be doing something right, as we are talking about her right now.

Every nasty post about her, makes them give her more airtime. She has fans who love her and people who hate her. It's obvious you are not fast forwarding her scenes.

She makes the Brik story even more interesting. I love the way brit and Liz interact.

I think the actresses must both love the scenes they play together. It's riveting!!

#5   2014/02/06 08:16PM
    lovelyliz

Quote ktmom: Every character on that soap has fans, or they get rid of them. Liz has lots of fans out there. They tried to get rid of her and her fans made a big stink. She must be doing something right, as we are talking about her right now.

Every nasty post about her, makes them give her more airtime. She has fans who love her and people who hate her. It's obvious you are not fast forwarding her scenes.

She makes the Brik story even more interesting. I love the way brit and Liz interact.

I think the actresses must both love the scenes they play together. It's riveting!!

She even makes Nick more interesting. Love their scenes yesterday. She always bring it. The scenes is much more believable with her and a lot of Liz fans rather her have her own story like me but I'll take this as long as Liz does not look bad in the end. I do not like Britch never will. Love Liz expressions yesterday. RC needs to give her a story she knows how to bring it and Nick does not in my opinion. They work well together TC & BH. They need more scenes together even if they do not be together. JMO.

#6   2014/02/07 02:10AM
    Feliciena

I always loved Liz & she always seemed to have more fans than others & that's why there was such an outcry when they were going to let her go. Unfortunately, they never give her much of a storyline. I hope she gets credit for this but I do have some doubts how this will end up since Dr O is in the picture. I'm surprised she didn't try to get Lulu's DNA also as Ben could be Brit & Dante baby although he isn't.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list