List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: ROBIN.....LEAVING AGAIN

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ROBIN.....LEAVING AGAIN

Started by Carolae at 2014/02/06 11:28AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/06 01:14PM, Views: 1318, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2014/02/06 11:28AM
    ROBIN.....LEAVING AGAIN
    Carolae

We all know how long Robin has been on GH. However, when she returned to be reunited with hubby and daughter, it was nice. Now, she is off again for several months to direct a new movie and then will return again. Why is GH hanging on to this person? They certainly didn't have any empathy when they let Alan Quartermaine go years ago. With Robin out of the picture for several months, where does that leave Patrick once again? Does he wait for her to return or does he turn to Sabrina who he finds out is having his baby?

#2   2014/02/06 11:43AM
    Re: ROBIN.....LEAVING AGAIN
    ashuri-chan

They might as well just recast her.

#3   2014/02/06 12:33PM
    ransomha

No worries, she'll be back!

In the mean time maybe they can end some of the other s/l's that have lingered for months.

AJ could have been off doing another project in the time since we last saw him!

#4   2014/02/06 01:14PM
    g-mom

I Feel bad for Emma,she might love Sabrina,but Robin is her mother,who keeps disappearing from her young life,i really wish they would recast her once for all

#5   2014/02/06 01:14PM
    butterflycake

I also agree they need to recast Robins character. Kimberly is a great actress, but she is moving on with her directing and other projects. It is unfair to her scrubfans and to her...As fans we have to let go and let them move on with their personal lives. Please recast. robin would not leave Patrick and Emma just because Sabrina is having his baby, yet she is gonna use this as a reason to leave. Im not a scrubfan, and I like Sabrina and Robin, but do not want Sabrina back with Patrick. She is strong by herself and will be a great mom. Stop with bringing Robin back and leaving.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list