List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What you love vs loathe about GH right now?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What you love vs loathe about GH right now?

Started by Chrissi_Soaps.com at 2014/02/06 07:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/06 06:36PM, Views: 1026, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/02/06 04:28PM
    Re: What you love vs loathe about GH right now?
    missy-123

I can't say there's a whole lot that I like about GH these days even tho I have continued to watch it...I have watched GH ever since it's beginning which is a long time but after todays episode I think I'm ready to say goodby to it. I am disappointed in the path that GH is going down. I'm sure there will be lots of nasty comments to me but so be it...I find no fault in a person's sexual preference but for writers to make it a "thing" on public television like in the episode today on GH, I think I will be moving on!!

#12   2014/02/06 06:15PM
    Meeksmonk

I love the Felix/Brad/Lucas storyline. I was really rooting for Felix and Brad but now that Lucas is here, I love the idea of him and Brad. Still love my Felix though!!

I love that Dante and Lulu are finding their way back to each other. I'm becoming more comfortable with the new actress although I still miss JMB!

I absolutely loathe what Britt is doing to Dante and Lulu. I don't see how she can keep that child away from them when she knows how desperate they are to have a family. It disgusts me.

I loathe the Emma/Spencer/Cameron storyline. Those kids are adorable and good actors but really? I watch the show for adult romances, not two little boys fighting over a little girl. It's fine when they're kind of pushed into other stories (Heather/Carly/Victor) but to a certain extent.

I loathe anything Carly/Franco/Sam/Silas/Kiki/Michael/Morgan/Ava related. Let's throw Sonny and his glassware in there too. Plus his and Olivia's little romance.

I loathe what they're doing to AJ. I also loathe this whole Victor/Robin thing...Robin should just be honest with Patrick about it but I doubt that'll happen. I loathe what will inevitably happen: Patrick and Sabrina back together again. Boring.

#13   2014/02/06 06:35PM
    blue sapphire

Split up Ava and Morgan. I think they are disgusting as a couple when she is old enough to be his Mother.

#14   2014/02/06 06:36PM
    ghfanfare

I love Julian in all his scenes and esp. with Alexis.

I like Todd and Starr...I mean Franco and Kiki.

I like Carly and am glad she finally bested Heather. Well, sort of.

I like the mystery surrounding Victor Cassadine and the evil Dr. Obrecht.

I like Anna and Duke and am glad to see our vets in stories.

I like that we are seeing more hospital scenes with doctors and nurses and a good variety of characters, ages and stories on GH.

I would like to see more of Tracy, Monica, AJ, Alice, and any other Q's they want to throw in there.

I would like to see Matt and Johnny released from prison.

I am looking forward to the return of Ric Lansing.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list