List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Julian Jerome's backstory

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Julian Jerome's backstory

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/02/06 07:20AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/06 06:37PM, Views: 1317, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2014/02/06 05:58PM
    Re: Julian Jerome's backstory
    prussell95

I feel like it is a backstory to Julian and I think may be he might have not had been treated good by his father. I really believe it is a story behind him and his father. He even told Lucas today he always want to be a better father than his father was to him.

#32   2014/02/06 06:02PM
    prussell95

ransombia get a life, you do not even know what you are talking about. First when you go in witness protection program you do get a job because that is why they give you new identication. You do not mooch off the government stupid

#33   2014/02/06 06:08PM
    prussell95

Axl Rose I thought the same thing that Julian maybe WSB agent. Even Sonny thought the same thing and he told Olivia "that WSB was trying to bring him down and he believe that Julian was working for them. But Olivia told Sonny he was not working for WSB

#34   2014/02/06 06:37PM
    ransomha

Quote prussell95: ransombia get a life, you do not even know what you are talking about. First when you go in witness protection program you do get a job because that is why they give you new identication. You do not mooch off the government stupid

That's not very nice.

He's mooching off his sister now isn't he?
    And who do you think pays for his relocation, housing? new identity. WE the tax payers do.
    If you don't agree with my post there are polite ways to state your opinions.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list