List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Julian Jerome's backstory

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Julian Jerome's backstory

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/02/06 07:20AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/06 06:37PM, Views: 1315, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/02/06 10:26AM
    Re: Julian Jerome's backstory
    ransomha

Quote Axl Rose: Yes I wonder what Julian was up to in those 20-something odd years he was in Witness Protection, if what he was doing during that time living his life as Derek Wells?

Perhaps Julian is an undercover WSB, it would not surprise me if he were

He does seem so incompetent and the WSB is now run by Victor and helps people like Dr. O so, I can see julian being involved.

#22   2014/02/06 10:34AM
    Nightmoves

Quote PatsMom:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Howie79: I would definitely like to see more of a backstory for Julian. Maybe something that will help him develop his relationships with Sam/Danny and Lucas.

IMO, Julian is the breath of fresh air that PC needed. He is a complicated character with so much story potential because of his background and roots/family history on GH. I enjoy character development and there is so much to develop with Julian.

I could not agree more Julian is indeed a breath of fresh air. I am so looking foward to him developing a relationship with Alexis and his children. There is so much more to Julian than what has been shown so far (and I love what I have seen)IMO and I hope he is in PC for a long time

ITA - and he's pretty easy on the eyes too!

VERY easy on the eyes

#23   2014/02/06 10:47AM
    oltllover

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote PatsMom:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Howie79: I would definitely like to see more of a backstory for Julian. Maybe something that will help him develop his relationships with Sam/Danny and Lucas.

IMO, Julian is the breath of fresh air that PC needed. He is a complicated character with so much story potential because of his background and roots/family history on GH. I enjoy character development and there is so much to develop with Julian.

I could not agree more Julian is indeed a breath of fresh air. I am so looking foward to him developing a relationship with Alexis and his children. There is so much more to Julian than what has been shown so far (and I love what I have seen)IMO and I hope he is in PC for a long time

VERY easy on the eyes

even with the boo boos. I bet Alexis is dying to kiss the boo boos and make them all better.

#24   2014/02/06 10:49AM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote PatsMom:
    Quote Nightmoves:

VERY easy on the eyes

even with the boo boos. I bet Alexis is dying to kiss the boo boos and make them all better.

That IS how a MOTHER treats a CHILD.

Is it ok to mention Alexis in a Julian thread?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/06 10:52AM
    #25   2014/02/06 10:50AM
    Nightmoves

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote PatsMom:
    Quote Nightmoves:

VERY easy on the eyes

I would love to kiss his boo boos and make him feel better

#26   2014/02/06 11:01AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote PatsMom:
    Quote Nightmoves:

VERY easy on the eyes

Count me in on that!

#27   2014/02/06 11:03AM
    Howie79

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote PatsMom:
    Quote Nightmoves:

VERY easy on the eyes

Count me in on that!

Me too, me too!

#28   2014/02/06 11:05AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Howie79:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote PatsMom:
    Quote Nightmoves:

VERY easy on the eyes

Count me in on that!

Me too, me too!

He seems to have enough boo boo's to go around. I think we could all help in out in that area.

#29   2014/02/06 12:02PM
    ransomha

Julian says to Lucas, " a good looking guy like you with NO Girlfriends, I find that hard to believe"

Some can say the same about Julian.

Lucas says because he's GAY, interesting......

#30   2014/02/06 03:17PM
    luluspencer

also think they plan to make something more of Julian Jerome but they lost the thread they can not keep a good story going it always goes back to the same people.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list