List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Julian Jerome's backstory

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Julian Jerome's backstory

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/02/06 07:20AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/06 06:37PM, Views: 1311, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/06 09:03AM
    Re: Julian Jerome's backstory
    Nightmoves

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Axl Rose: Even though I don't really think that highly of Julian as a character, I enjoy the actor who plays Julian Jerome, but at the same time what I would love to see is Julian's backstory being fleshed out more in the sense that all we know about him is that he is the son of the late mob kingpin Victor Jerome but that he apparently slept with a 16-year-old Alexis in his car having a one-night-stand with her and then after that he never saw her again for decades until now and that apparently Julian was with Lucas' mother Tiffany Hill's sister Cheryl Stansbury

But I wonder if we will find out more about Julian's past, what it was like growing up for him as a Jerome growing up Victor Jerome's son

Because apparently Julian is Victor Jerome's youngest son considering Julian had 2 older brothers, Evan Jerome Sr. and Dino Jerome

Evan and Dino something tells me that Victor wanted them in the family business and they were in the family business but that Julian probably wanted no part of the family business but his father Victor Jerome probably pulled Julian in

He came from BIG money, had a college education and still has to live with his sister?
    All the luxuries money can buy yet he spent most of his life in hiding.
    Has no one that likes him and is a moocher.

Sonny came from nothing and has built an empire.Can't help but compare the two.

To quote YOU in the 'Duke' thread. "This thread is about Julian NOT Sonny".

great minds think alike.

#12   2014/02/06 09:09AM
    ghfanfare

It will be most interesting to see how Julian's story unfolds. He seems to be a multi layered character so far and I enjoy seeing him involved in more than just the mob stories.

#13   2014/02/06 09:10AM
    Howie79

I would definitely like to see more of a backstory for Julian. Maybe something that will help him develop his relationships with Sam/Danny and Lucas.

IMO, Julian is the breath of fresh air that PC needed. He is a complicated character with so much story potential because of his background and roots/family history on GH. I enjoy character development and there is so much to develop with Julian.

#14   2014/02/06 09:11AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Howie79: I would definitely like to see more of a backstory for Julian. Maybe something that will help him develop his relationships with Sam/Danny and Lucas.

IMO, Julian is the breath of fresh air that PC needed. He is a complicated character with so much story potential because of his background and roots/family history on GH. I enjoy character development and there is so much to develop with Julian.

Looks like we have the same thoughts.

#15   2014/02/06 09:14AM
    Howie79

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Howie79: I would definitely like to see more of a backstory for Julian. Maybe something that will help him develop his relationships with Sam/Danny and Lucas.

I noticed that too - LOL. We must have been posting at the same time. Great minds think alike.

#16   2014/02/06 09:15AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare:

Same thoughts here! He's not your average newbie mobster. He has a past in PC that goes back much farther than any other mobster. Add to that his new found family which gives him a much bigger story to tell than just a mob story.

#17   2014/02/06 09:33AM
    ransomha

Would be interesting to see if in the 20 years Julian has been hiding if he made even ONE friend.
    Was he living in a half way house or mooching off the government?
    Will people from that period of his life want him dead like half the town of PC does?

Has he always been a loser? A friendless nobody that can't figure out how to rent an apartment?
    Will he have to grovel and do favors in order to have people give him the time of day?

Has he ALWAYS been this way?
    What happen in his childhood to make him HATE his own father and kill his sister and want to betray this sister too.
    Why does family mean nothing to him?

I would like some back story to make this loser relevant.

#18   2014/02/06 09:33AM
    Nightmoves

I could not agree more Julian is indeed a breath of fresh air. I am so looking foward to him developing a relationship with Alexis and his children. There is so much more to Julian than what has been shown so far (and I love what I have seen)IMO and I hope he is in PC for a long time

#19   2014/02/06 09:45AM
    Axl Rose

Yes I wonder what Julian was up to in those 20-something odd years he was in Witness Protection, if what he was doing during that time living his life as Derek Wells?

Perhaps Julian is an undercover WSB, it would not surprise me if he were

#20   2014/02/06 09:52AM
    PatsMom

Quote Nightmoves:

I could not agree more Julian is indeed a breath of fresh air. I am so looking foward to him developing a relationship with Alexis and his children. There is so much more to Julian than what has been shown so far (and I love what I have seen)IMO and I hope he is in PC for a long time

ITA - and he's pretty easy on the eyes too!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list