List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Julian Jerome's backstory

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Julian Jerome's backstory

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/02/06 07:20AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/06 06:37PM, Views: 1518, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/06 07:20AM
    Julian Jerome's backstory
    Axl Rose

Even though I don't really think that highly of Julian as a character, I enjoy the actor who plays Julian Jerome, but at the same time what I would love to see is Julian's backstory being fleshed out more in the sense that all we know about him is that he is the son of the late mob kingpin Victor Jerome but that he apparently slept with a 16-year-old Alexis in his car having a one-night-stand with her and then after that he never saw her again for decades until now and that apparently Julian was with Lucas' mother Tiffany Hill's sister Cheryl Stansbury

But I wonder if we will find out more about Julian's past, what it was like growing up for him as a Jerome growing up Victor Jerome's son

Because apparently Julian is Victor Jerome's youngest son considering Julian had 2 older brothers, Evan Jerome Sr. and Dino Jerome

Evan and Dino something tells me that Victor wanted them in the family business and they were in the family business but that Julian probably wanted no part of the family business but his father Victor Jerome probably pulled Julian in

#2   2014/02/06 07:40AM
    Re: Julian Jerome's backstory
    Axl Rose

If Julian was in hiding apparently in Witness Protection then I wonder just how he was able to get Witness Protection in the first place? Or why he would need Witness Protection unless Julian wanted out of the mob or perhaps Julian knew he was a marked man and that is why his death was faked by the WSB

#3   2014/02/06 07:46AM
    Nightmoves

I think there is a back story and I also think we'll find out eventually. Remember when Julian said something along the lines of 'one day you will hear my side of the story' to Alexis.

I hope Julian lands on the right side of the law, not a total goody two shoe, but also not afraid to get his hands dirty once in a while

#4   2014/02/06 07:48AM
    JaneDoe

He already started delving into his relationship with his father when he told Ava that he wanted to be a better dad to his children than their father was. I think more and more will be unfolded as the story and character develops. I don't think his return is all about regaining his territory either. We'll see.

#5   2014/02/06 07:51AM
    Axl Rose

If Julian had to go into Witness Protection perhaps he had something the WSB wanted all those years ago and in exchange they give him a new life

#6   2014/02/06 08:21AM
    ransomha

Quote Axl Rose: Even though I don't really think that highly of Julian as a character, I enjoy the actor who plays Julian Jerome, but at the same time what I would love to see is Julian's backstory being fleshed out more in the sense that all we know about him is that he is the son of the late mob kingpin Victor Jerome but that he apparently slept with a 16-year-old Alexis in his car having a one-night-stand with her and then after that he never saw her again for decades until now and that apparently Julian was with Lucas' mother Tiffany Hill's sister Cheryl Stansbury

But I wonder if we will find out more about Julian's past, what it was like growing up for him as a Jerome growing up Victor Jerome's son

Because apparently Julian is Victor Jerome's youngest son considering Julian had 2 older brothers, Evan Jerome Sr. and Dino Jerome

Evan and Dino something tells me that Victor wanted them in the family business and they were in the family business but that Julian probably wanted no part of the family business but his father Victor Jerome probably pulled Julian in

He came from BIG money, had a college education and still has to live with his sister?
    All the luxuries money can buy yet he spent most of his life in hiding.
    Has no one that likes him and is a moocher.

Sonny came from nothing and has built an empire.

Can't help but compare the two.

#7   2014/02/06 08:24AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Axl Rose: Even though I don't really think that highly of Julian as a character, I enjoy the actor who plays Julian Jerome, but at the same time what I would love to see is Julian's backstory being fleshed out more in the sense that all we know about him is that he is the son of the late mob kingpin Victor Jerome but that he apparently slept with a 16-year-old Alexis in his car having a one-night-stand with her and then after that he never saw her again for decades until now and that apparently Julian was with Lucas' mother Tiffany Hill's sister Cheryl Stansbury

He came from BIG money, had a college education and still has to live with his sister?

Sonny came from nothing and has built an empire.Can't help but compare the two.

To quote YOU in the 'Duke' thread. "This thread is about Julian NOT Sonny".

#8   2014/02/06 08:29AM
    oltllover

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ransomha:

great minds think alike.

#9   2014/02/06 08:52AM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ransomha:

great minds think alike.

I'm comfortable with my post.
    MOST of it was ONLY about the loser julian is with ONE sentence comparing two mob bosses.
    I think it fits.

If the PO has a problem with my post, I'll wait to hear from him.

My post wasn't ONLY about Sonny.
    MOST of the time other characters are used in discussion when talking about a topic.

Example: A thread about Olivia might mention, Dante, Sonny, Connie.
    If a post was ONLY about Starr in an Olivia thread, then I could see the problem. Hope that explains the difference.

#10   2014/02/06 08:59AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ransomha:

great minds think alike.

I'm comfortable with my post.
    MOST of it was ONLY about the loser julian is with ONE sentence comparing two mob bosses.
    I think it fits.

If the PO has a problem with my post, I'll wait to hear from him.

My post wasn't ONLY about Sonny.
    MOST of the time other characters are used in discussion when talking about a topic.

Example: A thread about Olivia might mention, Dante, Sonny, Connie.
    If a post was ONLY about Starr in an Olivia thread, then I could see the problem. Hope that explains the difference.

LMAO so it's okay for you to make other comparisons, but not okay for anyone else No where did anyone mention Sonny in this thread, only Julian's story.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/06 09:00AM
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list