List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Felix, Brad and Lucas - writers fear of a backlash

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Felix, Brad and Lucas - writers fear of a backlash

Started by z0deac at 2014/02/05 04:05PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/06 10:59AM, Views: 1134, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2014/02/05 04:05PM
    Felix, Brad and Lucas - writers fear of a backlash
    z0deac

Am I the only one who finds it odd that for months each time Felix and Brad come close to kissing there is an interruption, but Lucas has been on the show for a a couple of weeks and by the second episode he and Brad were already kissing? Are the writers afraid of having a black guy and an Asian kissing, but okay with an Asian guy and a white guy Kissing?

#2   2014/02/05 04:10PM
    Re: Felix, Brad and Lucas - writers fear of a backlash
    brunette

Ooor felix does not want to kiss a man on camera. Not everyone is willing to everything on camera. Some people say no nudity or no sheer clothing. You never know.

#3   2014/02/06 10:55AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

maybe the interruptions are on purpose to keep them from kissing so it will be easier for Brad to get involved with Lucas.

#4   2014/02/06 10:59AM
    JaneDoe

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: maybe the interruptions are on purpose to keep them from kissing so it will be easier for Brad to get involved with Lucas.

I think this is the more likely scenario. There have been many times we've watched two heterosexual characters get interrupted to build up suspense or anticipation, I see no difference here. I think they are making a point for Felix and Brad to just not be able to get together to open the door for Lucas to step in. I think a triangle is on the way for these three.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list