List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Really Carly

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Really Carly

Started by strawberrybutterfly at 2014/02/05 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/05 04:39PM, Views: 383, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2014/02/05 01:00PM
    Really Carly
    strawberrybu...

You let Heather man-handle you like that, I thought you were so big and bad. And then you just stand there when the beam starts shaking....you used to be more street-wise than this.

#2   2014/02/05 01:08PM
    Re: Really Carly
    stonecoldhot

Quote strawberrybutterfly: You let Heather man-handle you like that, I thought you were so big and bad. And then you just stand there when the beam starts shaking....you used to be more street-wise than this.

Right before Carly kicked Heather, I thought, Carly is still in those heels, her feet must be killing her

#3   2014/02/05 01:28PM
    strawberrybu...

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote strawberrybutterfly: You let Heather man-handle you like that, I thought you were so big and bad. And then you just stand there when the beam starts shaking....you used to be more street-wise than this.

Right before Carly kicked Heather, I thought, Carly is still in those heels, her feet must be killing her

LOL, When she kicked Heather, I thought finally she is going to take that old bag down....but no!

#4   2014/02/05 01:50PM
    Trueheart 6

Carly looks pretty good for having been missing for a couple of weeks. My hair would have been pretty greasy by now, and my makeup totally gone. Anyone would be pretty dirty by now.

#5   2014/02/05 02:05PM
    cottonjenn

There was a moment when she knocked Heather out and kicked the knife away that she could have ran out of there, why didn't she. So stupid. She deserves what she gets.

#6   2014/02/05 02:08PM
    corazon

I agree. Also when she cut herself loose, instead of running she stands there taking in the scenery. After she hit heather on the head, that should of been the end of it. But, no the writers had to revive Heather. This story line is wearing me down.

#7   2014/02/05 04:39PM
    xseannax

Quote Trueheart 6: Carly looks pretty good for having been missing for a couple of weeks. My hair would have been pretty greasy by now, and my makeup totally gone. Anyone would be pretty dirty by now.

Haha, I keep ranting about that. Girl just looks like she stepped out of a salon. Put some grease in that hair and some dirt on her face. She'll still look gorgeous but a little more realistic

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list