List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I wish Liz would just STFU!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I wish Liz would just STFU!

Started by RobynH at 2014/02/05 12:02PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/19 08:22AM, Views: 2740, Replies: 70
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/05 12:02PM
    I wish Liz would just STFU!
    RobynH

She is busy bashing Britt because she is upset Nicholas cares for her. When he wanted to be with her she was busy trying to justify her relationship to A.J. However now that she realizes he loves the bottle more than her, Nicholas looks good again. I hope he sticks by Britt when the truth about Ben comes out. Hell if I were Britt I'd fight tooth and nail to keep him- Ben (& Nick). This is a soap so anything is possible.

#2   2014/02/05 12:32PM
    Re: I wish Liz would just STFU!
    ransomha

Who's the PI Liz or Sam?

LOVE Liz putting two and two together.
    Just happy to have her in a s/l.
    Great UNDERUSED actress/character.

I too want Nic to stand by Britt.
    Maybe Liz can bring Nat into the "crime" and they can get together.

#3   2014/02/05 12:53PM
    genhospchat

Quote RobynH: She is busy bashing Britt because she is upset Nicholas cares for her. When he wanted to be with her she was busy trying to justify her relationship to A.J. However now that she realizes he loves the bottle more than her, Nicholas looks good again. I hope he sticks by Britt when the truth about Ben comes out. Hell if I were Britt I'd fight tooth and nail to keep him- Ben (& Nick). This is a soap so anything is possible.

Britt isn't a good person. She. Knows that Nik's child was kept from him from a lie and she's now doing the same to Nik's sister, how is Britt the good guy in this? She has lied to him from day one and is pretending to care that Lante get a baby when she HAS their baby. Liz isn't doing anything that anyone else wouldn't do.

#4   2014/02/05 01:00PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote RobynH: She is busy bashing Britt because she is upset Nicholas cares for her. When he wanted to be with her she was busy trying to justify her relationship to A.J. However now that she realizes he loves the bottle more than her, Nicholas looks good again. I hope he sticks by Britt when the truth about Ben comes out. Hell if I were Britt I'd fight tooth and nail to keep him- Ben (& Nick). This is a soap so anything is possible.

Britt isn't a good person. She. Knows that Nik's child was kept from him from a lie and she's now doing the same to Nik's sister, how is Britt the good guy in this? She has lied to him from day one and is pretending to care that Lante get a baby when she HAS their baby. Liz isn't doing anything that anyone else wouldn't do.

You are so right, Liz or anyone else has a right to bud in,when they suspect the things Britch has done.Can`t believe the way Nic stood up for Britch to Liz. Wonder if he will feel the same way when he finds out Britch knew that the baby is Lante`s

#5   2014/02/05 01:08PM
    terriberri

I wish Liz would pack herself and her two boys and leave Port Charles, she has her eyes on Nicholas again & will play her game to get him back. Also take Felix with her....

#6   2014/02/05 01:16PM
    oltllover

I don't think Liz going at Britt has anything to do with jealousy, Britt has been bad news from day one and Liz knows it. Liz and Nic were friends long before they were lovers and she doesn't want him to get hurt. Liz doesn't need to play games to get Nic back Britt created this latest mess she is in all by herself and Liz has every right to look into the allergy thing not just for Nic's sake but for Lulu they are family and since Lulu is completely oblivious to the obvious thank god someone picked up on it, glad it was Liz.

#7   2014/02/05 01:18PM
    iluvtad

How in the world can Nik stand by Britt when the child in question here is his nephew? His sister's son? It is not a matter of a baby switch when no one knows until years later, this is a kidnapping plain and simple whether the baby was born yet or not. Britt knowingly let her mother impregnate her with another couple's stored embroyo, not an anonymous sperm donor.
    I feel sorry for the pain that Britt is going to have to go thru, but she brought it on herself, that baby is not hers and belongs with Lante.
    As far as does Liz have the right to butt in and make this right, he** yes, this is not something that you can say "is none of my business", and try and go about your life as if nothing is wrong.
    If Nick forgives Britt (which I think he will), Lante might never speak to him again, he will need to make peace with that himself.

#8   2014/02/05 01:21PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote iluvtad: How in the world can Nik stand by Britt when the child in question here is his nephew? His sister's son? It is not a matter of a baby switch when no one knows until years later, this is a kidnapping plain and simple whether the baby was born yet or not. Britt knowingly let her mother impregnate her with another couple's stored embroyo, not an anonymous sperm donor.
    I feel sorry for the pain that Britt is going to have to go thru, but she brought it on herself, that baby is not hers and belongs with Lante.
    As far as does Liz have the right to butt in and make this right, he** yes, this is not something that you can say "is none of my business", and try and go about your life as if nothing is wrong.
    If Nick forgives Britt (which I think he will), Lante might never speak to him again, he will need to make peace with that himself.

ITA with you,except for feeling sorry for Britch,after all she has done,she should go to jail, Nick can see her on visiting days

#9   2014/02/05 01:27PM
    iluvtad

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote iluvtad: How in the world can Nik stand by Britt when the child in question here is his nephew? His sister's son? It is not a matter of a baby switch when no one knows until years later, this is a kidnapping plain and simple whether the baby was born yet or not. Britt knowingly let her mother impregnate her with another couple's stored embroyo, not an anonymous sperm donor.

ITA with you,except for feeling sorry for Britch,after all she has done,she should go to jail, Nick can see her on visiting days

Oh, Stonecold, I was just trying not to sound too harsh, I really feel like you, Britch deserves a jail cell and to have her medical license revoked! No sympathy here...

#10   2014/02/05 01:30PM
    brunette

I said it bfore, liz wants what she no longer has. She is exactly like robin, they are in everyone's business but their own.

Why would sam investigate something she knows nothing about...PLUS, she has her own life. You want a PI...higher one. Lol

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list