List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Needs To Do A Who Done It SL.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Needs To Do A Who Done It SL.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2014/02/05 06:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/05 04:36PM, Views: 329, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2014/02/05 06:26AM
    Hyatt4Life

I would very much love it if TPTB were to do a Who Done It and the so called victim would be nobody but Britch. And I think that she go by way of Katherine Bell who was pushed off a balcony at Wyndemere. And the kicker here is the pusher/killer will be a blonde woman who is wearing nothing but black leather from head to toe and she has most of hair covered so you will only see a portion of her blonde hair and she will also be wearing dark black shades to cover her eyes and a bandana covering her face. So here is the list of potential suspects and their motives:

1. Lulu Spencer-Falconeri (Emme Rylan):

Motive: Britch kidnapped her baby and refused to give him back to her.

2. Coutrney Matthews Corinthos (Alicia Leigh Willis or Alexa Havins if Alicia isn't able to reprise role):

Motives: To get theevil doctor away from her son and Nikolas, she just found out thather great nephew was kidnapped by the evil Britch.

3. Carly Corinthos-Jacks(Laura Wright):

Motive: She found out that her second cousin has been kidnapped by Britch and this all about family loyalty.

4. Laura Webber Spencer (Genie Francis):

Motive: Her grandson was kidnapped by evil Britch and she wants to protect baby Spencer-Falconeri and her other grandson Spencer Cassadine from the evil Britch.

* So you see it would be one of these four ladies that will do us all huge favor by eliminating the evil doctor Britch.

#2   2014/02/05 07:49AM
    Re: GH Needs To Do A Who Done It SL.
    i need to ge...

I was recently thinking we're due for a crisis ... Such as the metro court hostage, flu, fire, black & white ball.... I think it's coming time for another big crisis that everyone is involved in

#3   2014/02/05 08:39AM
    strawberrybu...

Somebody is going to kill Dr. O? And there are plenty of people who want her dead. Not me personally, I like her crazy self.

#4   2014/02/05 12:24PM
    shepmajor

Quote Hyatt4Life: GH Needs To Do A Who Done It SL.

I would very much love it if TPTB were to do a Who Done It and the so called victim would be nobody but Britch. And I think that she go by way of Katherine Bell who was pushed off a balcony at Wyndemere. And the kicker here is the pusher/killer will be a blonde woman who is wearing nothing but black leather from head to toe and she has most of hair covered so you will only see a portion of her blonde hair and she will also be wearing dark black shades to cover her eyes and a bandana covering her face. So here is the list of potential suspects and their motives:

1. Lulu Spencer-Falconeri (Emme Rylan):

Motive: Britch kidnapped her baby and refused to give him back to her.

2. Coutrney Matthews Corinthos (Alicia Leigh Willis or Alexa Havins if Alicia isn't able to reprise role):

Motives: To get theevil doctor away from her son and Nikolas, she just found out thather great nephew was kidnapped by the evil Britch.

3. Carly Corinthos-Jacks(Laura Wright):

Motive: She found out that her second cousin has been kidnapped by Britch and this all about family loyalty.

4. Laura Webber Spencer (Genie Francis):

Motive: Her grandson was kidnapped by evil Britch and she wants to protect baby Spencer-Falconeri and her other grandson Spencer Cassadine from the evil Britch.

* So you see it would be one of these four ladies that will do us all huge favor by eliminating the evil doctor Britch.

So... you want them to bring back Skipper (Courtney) from the dead, just so she can kill someone?

#5   2014/02/05 02:22PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Please dear God no - don't bring back Courtney!!!! GH does need a GOOD who dunit along the lines of Susan Moore's murder and the murder mystery involving Terri Brock, Kevin O'Connor, Patrick O'Connor and Lucy Coe from the 80s. Those were GOOD stories!

#6   2014/02/05 02:26PM
    ashuri-chan

I think the last who done it story line was when Jake died. But i can't get behind this one. I think Britt is getting enough air time and attention and that is annoying enough.

#7   2014/02/05 02:37PM
    taramartin

They still haven't solved Connie's murder.

#8   2014/02/05 04:36PM
    xseannax

Quote taramartin: They still haven't solved Connie's murder.

Yes, please solve this one before even thinking about starting another one.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list