List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Great Patrick instead of RIPPING St Sabrina you go

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Great Patrick instead of RIPPING St Sabrina you go

Started by scrubsfan at 2014/02/04 03:54PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/06 08:55AM, Views: 2202, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/02/06 07:49AM
    Re: Great Patrick instead of RIPPING St Sabrina you go
    Monkey Mama

Quote scrubsfan: HOme and take you anger in front of Robin. HEll no yelling at her like you did Robin, nothing you just walked away.
    She was NEVER gonna tell you she was gonna leave and take you baby away but ohhhhhhhhh but because of emma she just had to tell the truth

SHE's britt period. YEs patrick she was punishing you for going back to the life that was taken away from you when your wife was kidnapped and she didn't die

HALO Is gone now St Sabrina. NO like the rest of the women of PC.

and with the way JT acted today. ONce Kimberly gone they're sure NOT going back to PUrina.

I re watched the episode last night & I don't recall seeing Patrick yelling. He did tell Sabrina he was upset, was was he supposed to do to her, smack her? Then he went home and spoke, calmly, to Robin about what a huge shock it was to find out & how he's sorry she has to deal with this on top of them being reunited.

What "ripping" is he supposed to give? It's not like Sabrina got pregnant on purpose KNOWING Robin would return & tried to use it keep Patrick & Robin apart. Just the opposite, her 1st reaction was to KEEP Patrick & Robin from dealing with this drama.

#22   2014/02/06 07:55AM
    oltllover

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote scrubsfan: HOme and take you anger in front of Robin. HEll no yelling at her like you did Robin, nothing you just walked away.
    She was NEVER gonna tell you she was gonna leave and take you baby away but ohhhhhhhhh but because of emma she just had to tell the truth

SHE's britt period. YEs patrick she was punishing you for going back to the life that was taken away from you when your wife was kidnapped and she didn't die

and with the way JT acted today. ONce Kimberly gone they're sure NOT going back to PUrina.

I re watched the episode last night & I don't recall seeing Patrick yelling. He did tell Sabrina he was upset, was was he supposed to do to her, smack her? Then he went home and spoke, calmly, to Robin about what a huge shock it was to find out & how he's sorry she has to deal with this on top of them being reunited.

What "ripping" is he supposed to give? It's not like Sabrina got pregnant on purpose KNOWING Robin would return & tried to use it keep Patrick & Robin apart. Just the opposite, her 1st reaction was to KEEP Patrick & Robin from dealing with this drama.

thank you I have been wondering whether I missed something. Patrick was upset with Sabrina and did not take anything out on Robin.

#23   2014/02/06 08:00AM
    oltllover

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Boatchick22:

I guess we are watching different shows, because Sabrina was not punishing Patrick. Her intentions were good. She didn't want to cause Robin any more pain.

Let's not forget, Robin should be the LAST person to judge Sabrina. Robin lied to Patrick about the paternity of her baby (Emma). Liz did as well.

I guess its ok for Liz and Robin to lie and judge others for their actions while they are guilty of the same thing!

If you are judging Liz and Robin, then judge Sabrina too.

She's no better , no worse.
    Only Sabrina try to act like she is.

People say Liz acts all high and mighty, Sabrina is right there with her. IMO.
    She did the exact same thing to this man she loves so much.
    She already knew how Patrick would respond. She saw it with Britt.

And she sure thinks a lot of herself if she thinks she could slip up the Drake's, baby or no baby.
    The only thing splitting them is Robin's need to help people and her power to change the world with her scientific brain.

None of the women in PC are in a place to judge another woman s lying to FOB. They have ALL done it wich is why Robin rubs me the wrong way, one reason. Any way Patrick knows the truth now. He and Sabrina can co parent ratter they re unite or stay friends. While I loved Jason, Robin is an idiot to leave her husband and daughter for an old boyfriend.

If I was held hostage & missed TWO YEARS of MY daughters life & nearly lost my husband in the process I sure as he11 wouldn't leave them after being home all of 2 weeks.

With Robin ditching her family, this time willingly, I say Patrick has EVERY right to move on with his life for good. Of course Emma will always love her Mommy (the little she'll see her) but she'll have Sabrina there to pick up the pieces and take care of her & her new sibling.

Especially with Robin herself abandoned by her own parents and raised by another man. They should never had Robin back, since they knew it would only be for a short time. She could have come back in dreams or showing back story but to come back and disrupt Patrick's life, get Emma's hopes up (even though Emma barely knows her) and then to leaave voluntarily again? She is one of the worst mothers in PC. Even when Felicia left, her kids were at least teens, Emma's just a child, she worse than Felicia! Move on Patrick, you guys are LAST to Robin!

I am not a Robin fan but if she was going to leave again this soon they maybe should have had Robert and Anna rescue attempt fail in the end. The reunion with Pat, Emma and even Maxie seems like a waste of story telling.
    Seriously Jason. Robin is going to leave her loved ones for a frozen hit man. Maybe they should put her in the harbor or a grave(or any of the other things Heather and Jerry have come back just this time don't show us she is alive) we can just assume it like everyone else.

I read somewhere that the new writers did not want to be the ones that killed her off. what they should have done was just drop it eventually we would have moved on from this just like how we know that Jerry never dies we don't dwell on it. they could have waited longer and built up Patrina and then maybe bring Robin back years from now.

#24   2014/02/06 08:12AM
    scrubsfan

First off Patrick knew robin was pregnant with his kid and when he finally had the nerve to ask she said YES. Sabrina LIED. Robin didn't want to tell him cuz he said to her "I don't see you as the mother of my kids because I don't want them" that's why robin held the truth at the beginning.
    Sabrina lied lied and lied.

#25   2014/02/06 08:15AM
    scrubsfan

and his excusing her about "family was important to her cuz her mom died when she was young. So what keeping her kid from its father is OK? GMAB.
    She's 27 going on 12. he and emma make better playmates then step mom and step daughter. LOL

#26   2014/02/06 08:17AM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Boatchick22:

I guess we are watching different shows, because Sabrina was not punishing Patrick. Her intentions were good. She didn't want to cause Robin any more pain.

Let's not forget, Robin should be the LAST person to judge Sabrina. Robin lied to Patrick about the paternity of her baby (Emma). Liz did as well.

I guess its ok for Liz and Robin to lie and judge others for their actions while they are guilty of the same thing!

And she sure thinks a lot of herself if she thinks she could slip up the Drake's, baby or no baby.
    The only thing splitting them is Robin's need to help people and her power to change the world with her scientific brain.

None of the women in PC are in a place to judge another woman s lying to FOB. They have ALL done it wich is why Robin rubs me the wrong way, one reason. Any way Patrick knows the truth now. He and Sabrina can co parent ratter they re unite or stay friends. While I loved Jason, Robin is an idiot to leave her husband and daughter for an old boyfriend.

If I was held hostage & missed TWO YEARS of MY daughters life & nearly lost my husband in the process I sure as he11 wouldn't leave them after being home all of 2 weeks.

With Robin ditching her family, this time willingly, I say Patrick has EVERY right to move on with his life for good. Of course Emma will always love her Mommy (the little she'll see her) but she'll have Sabrina there to pick up the pieces and take care of her & her new sibling.

Especially with Robin herself abandoned by her own parents and raised by another man. They should never had Robin back, since they knew it would only be for a short time. She could have come back in dreams or showing back story but to come back and disrupt Patrick's life, get Emma's hopes up (even though Emma barely knows her) and then to leaave voluntarily again? She is one of the worst mothers in PC. Even when Felicia left, her kids were at least teens, Emma's just a child, she worse than Felicia! Move on Patrick, you guys are LAST to Robin!

I am not a Robin fan but if she was going to leave again this soon they maybe should have had Robert and Anna rescue attempt fail in the end. The reunion with Pat, Emma and even Maxie seems like a waste of story telling.
    Seriously Jason. Robin is going to leave her loved ones for a frozen hit man. Maybe they should put her in the harbor or a grave(or any of the other things Heather and Jerry have come back just this time don't show us she is alive) we can just assume it like everyone else.

I read somewhere that the new writers did not want to be the ones that killed her off. what they should have done was just drop it eventually we would have moved on from this just like how we know that Jerry never dies we don't dwell on it. they could have waited longer and built up Patrina and then maybe bring Robin back years from now.

Robin's return has been the very best s/l's and acting we've seen in months.
    Involved so much of the cast too.
    Sabrina's . Robin's, pat's, Emma. Anna and Robbert. Mac and so many other's had excellent performances .
    A little of something great is better then none at all. IMO.

Sabrina will be waiting for Pat to snap his fingers, it was just a couple month diversion in which the viewers befitted.

#27   2014/02/06 08:20AM
    scrubsfan

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Boatchick22:

Sabrina's . Robin's, pat's, Emma. Anna and Robbert. Mac and so many other's had excellent performances .

Sabrina will be waiting for Pat to snap his fingers, it was just a couple month diversion in which the viewers befitted.

I'm hearing they're NOT putting Purina together when Robin leaves yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#28   2014/02/06 08:23AM
    ransomha

Quote scrubsfan:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Boatchick22:

I'm hearing they're NOT putting Purina together when Robin leaves yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'll believe that when I see it.
    I hope it's HER that says NO to HIM.
    She deserves better.
    Why should she settle knowing where his heart really is?

#29   2014/02/06 08:27AM
    JaneDoe

Quote scrubsfan: First off Patrick knew robin was pregnant with his kid and when he finally had the nerve to ask she said YES. Sabrina LIED. Robin didn't want to tell him cuz he said to her "I don't see you as the mother of my kids because I don't want them" that's why robin held the truth at the beginning.
    Sabrina lied lied and lied.

While withholding the info is wrong in any situation.... I find BOTH of these lady's reasons understandable. Robin didn't tell him (lie by omission) because she didn't think he wanted to be a father. Sabrina didn't tell or lied... however you want to look at it because she didn't think Patrick wanted a baby with HER. He was back with his wife and she didn't want to disrupt that. Both reasons very similar really. I don't understand the need to rip either of these characters to shreds for being human and putting someone else's needs (or at least what they think their needs are) above their own.

#30   2014/02/06 08:40AM
    scrubsfan

Quote ransomha:
    Quote scrubsfan:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Boatchick22:

I'll believe that when I see it.
    I hope it's HER that says NO to HIM.
    She deserves better.
    Why should she settle knowing where his heart really is?

I think when she finds out the due date she'll know then. I knew with the actress leaving for maternity leave they were gonna make the baby carlos'

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list