List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Great Patrick instead of RIPPING St Sabrina you go

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Great Patrick instead of RIPPING St Sabrina you go

Started by scrubsfan at 2014/02/04 03:54PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/06 08:55AM, Views: 1836, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/04 03:54PM
    Great Patrick instead of RIPPING St Sabrina you go
    scrubsfan

HOme and take you anger in front of Robin. HEll no yelling at her like you did Robin, nothing you just walked away.
    She was NEVER gonna tell you she was gonna leave and take you baby away but ohhhhhhhhh but because of emma she just had to tell the truth

SHE's britt period. YEs patrick she was punishing you for going back to the life that was taken away from you when your wife was kidnapped and she didn't die

HALO Is gone now St Sabrina. NO like the rest of the women of PC.

and with the way JT acted today. ONce Kimberly gone they're sure NOT going back to PUrina.

#2   2014/02/04 08:26PM
    Re: Great Patrick instead of RIPPING St Sabrina you go
    jl4ever

Please. Sabrina will be tied to Patrick for the rest of his life! Patrick could not pry Sabrina off with a crowbar.

#3   2014/02/04 09:27PM
    Boatchick22

Quote scrubsfan: HOme and take you anger in front of Robin. HEll no yelling at her like you did Robin, nothing you just walked away.
    She was NEVER gonna tell you she was gonna leave and take you baby away but ohhhhhhhhh but because of emma she just had to tell the truth

SHE's britt period. YEs patrick she was punishing you for going back to the life that was taken away from you when your wife was kidnapped and she didn't die

and with the way JT acted today. ONce Kimberly gone they're sure NOT going back to PUrina.

I guess we are watching different shows, because Sabrina was not punishing Patrick. Her intentions were good. She didn't want to cause Robin any more pain.

Let's not forget, Robin should be the LAST person to judge Sabrina. Robin lied to Patrick about the paternity of her baby (Emma). Liz did as well.

I guess its ok for Liz and Robin to lie and judge others for their actions while they are guilty of the same thing!

#4   2014/02/05 05:49AM
    ransomha

Quote Boatchick22:
    Quote scrubsfan: HOme and take you anger in front of Robin. HEll no yelling at her like you did Robin, nothing you just walked away.

I guess we are watching different shows, because Sabrina was not punishing Patrick. Her intentions were good. She didn't want to cause Robin any more pain.

Let's not forget, Robin should be the LAST person to judge Sabrina. Robin lied to Patrick about the paternity of her baby (Emma). Liz did as well.

I guess its ok for Liz and Robin to lie and judge others for their actions while they are guilty of the same thing!

If you are judging Liz and Robin, then judge Sabrina too.

She's no better , no worse.
    Only Sabrina try to act like she is.

People say Liz acts all high and mighty, Sabrina is right there with her. IMO.
    She did the exact same thing to this man she loves so much.
    She already knew how Patrick would respond. She saw it with Britt.

And she sure thinks a lot of herself if she thinks she could slip up the Drake's, baby or no baby.
    The only thing splitting them is Robin's need to help people and her power to change the world with her scientific brain.

#5   2014/02/05 06:14AM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Boatchick22:

And she sure thinks a lot of herself if she thinks she could slip up the Drake's, baby or no baby.
    The only thing splitting them is Robin's need to help people and her power to change the world with her scientific brain.

None of the women in PC are in a place to judge another woman s lying to FOB. They have ALL done it wich is why Robin rubs me the wrong way, one reason. Any way Patrick knows the truth now. He and Sabrina can co parent ratter they re unite or stay friends. While I loved Jason, Robin is an idiot to leave her husband and daughter for an old boyfriend.

#6   2014/02/05 07:13AM
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Boatchick22:

None of the women in PC are in a place to judge another woman s lying to FOB. They have ALL done it wich is why Robin rubs me the wrong way, one reason. Any way Patrick knows the truth now. He and Sabrina can co parent ratter they re unite or stay friends. While I loved Jason, Robin is an idiot to leave her husband and daughter for an old boyfriend.

It would have been much more realistic if Robin was off to save her father but, the viewers will be more interested in Jason's return.

#7   2014/02/05 07:15AM
    Lialovessoaps

All of them are liars as far as I'm concerned. So if you're going to bash one and two...bash three, four and five as well.

#8   2014/02/05 07:44AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Boatchick22:

If I was held hostage & missed TWO YEARS of MY daughters life & nearly lost my husband in the process I sure as he11 wouldn't leave them after being home all of 2 weeks.

With Robin ditching her family, this time willingly, I say Patrick has EVERY right to move on with his life for good. Of course Emma will always love her Mommy (the little she'll see her) but she'll have Sabrina there to pick up the pieces and take care of her & her new sibling.

#9   2014/02/05 08:38AM
    SnowStar

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Boatchick22:

If I was held hostage & missed TWO YEARS of MY daughters life & nearly lost my husband in the process I sure as he11 wouldn't leave them after being home all of 2 weeks.

With Robin ditching her family, this time willingly, I say Patrick has EVERY right to move on with his life for good. Of course Emma will always love her Mommy (the little she'll see her) but she'll have Sabrina there to pick up the pieces and take care of her & her new sibling.

I LOVED the way Emma hugged Sabrina and how she said bye to the baby ... Already acting like a very proud, happy big sister!

#10   2014/02/05 10:40AM
    brunette

You know why emma acts that way with Sabrina? ? Because she knows Sabrina is the real deal. She's been kind, loving and very genuine with Emma. ...kids are not stupid. I didn't agree with Sabrina keeping the truth from Patrick but we all know her reasons were not to hurt but to save him more heartache especially now that he's back with his family. That said, to compare Sabrina with Britt is simple dumb...sorry but it is. Again I say...what soap were you watching cuz it sure as heck wasn't GH.

I love jason more than any other character but for robin to leave her kid for ANYONE is beyond words. I guess that character is only good at being a doctor because she's not a very good wife or mother. Everything outside of the home takes priority with her.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list