List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Michael Muhney as Jason Morgan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michael Muhney as Jason Morgan

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/02/03 02:25PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/11 11:06AM, Views: 6463, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/04 08:10PM
    Re: Michael Muhney as Jason Morgan
    jl4ever

Do you honestly believe ABC/Disney would touch MM after the allegations of sexual assault? I don't think so!

#12   2014/02/05 02:38PM
    shepmajor

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote DavidaMBurns: Absolutely NOT! MM does not resemble Michael or A.J. the way SB does. Why can't SB do double duty like Eileen Davidson does between Y&R and DOOL? Characters having these face transplants is so ridiculous anymore. I can understand actor changes, i.e. Billy Miller and David Tom, but that's about it. I don't like the evil twin crap either. I would love to see MM show up in Port Charles as a whole new character.

Because Steve Burton left all of us at GH high and dry when he said he was going to retire from soaps and then what happens? He lies to us to everyone by going back on his word and winding up on Y & R that's why they should re-cast the role of Jason and get another actor in the role

Whoa! High and dry? Are you insinuating that SB actually OWES it to the public to stay on GH and live where he doesn't want to live?

And he didn't lie to the fans - he didn't say he was going to RETIRE from soaps - not even close. He said he was going to take some time to move his family, spend some time with his kids and then see what the future held for him besides the projects he already had in the works.

Yeah, it was probably in the back of his head that JFP would move mountains to get him to Y & R, but it's not like he owes it to anyone to divulge his personal business. He didn't have to say anything when he left - not even as little as "it was just time to move on."

That said? Yeah they probably should recast Jason.

#13   2014/02/07 07:30PM
    justtwocents

Hi Axl Rose! You know I'd LOVE to see MM on this show (or quite frankly, any show!) but I would definitely start watching GH again if he was added to the cast.

I'd prefer he not come on as Jason -- would rather see him as Lucky or a new person but he needs a good actress to play opposite (like Liz!!) I think they could have good chemistry together.

Oh please soap gods, hire MM!!!!!!!

#14   2014/02/07 07:36PM
    justtwocents

Quote jl4ever: Do you honestly believe ABC/Disney would touch MM after the allegations of sexual assault? I don't think so!

I'm hoping that the execs at ABC know JFP's ploys -- that those allegations were only that and stirred by CBS/Sony/JFP, IMO. Not one bit of proof ever surfaced. It wouldn't be fair for him to be denied a job due to allegations alone. I get what you're saying, but I hope that's not the case. He is an excellent actor and deserves to showcase his talents -- and wherever he lands, He'll bring a ton of fans with him...like me.

#15   2014/02/08 12:35AM
    ChargerGirl

Quote Axl Rose: If anything what would be a real twist is if they brought on Michael Muhney as a re-cast Jason Morgan and that he is Jason Morgan but with plastic surgery done to his face, then it would explain Victor Cassadine holding Jason's photo showing it to Robin and then when Robin finds Jason she doesn't find SBu Jason but finds MM as Jason with a new face

Or they could just not explain it. They did that on OLTL when they recasted Blair. The original Blair was a beautiful Asian girl with black hair. Blair went away and the next time we saw her it was a tall, blond Caucasian girl with NO explanation. However they decide, I hope MM comes on board. He's awesome!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/08 12:38AM
    #16   2014/02/08 10:10AM
    Feliciena

Until I hear from both actors MM & HK, I'm not judging as I don't know what really happened. I would love to have MM at Gh either as Jason but preferable Lucky because I would love to have Liz with a good storyline. Liz is like Chelsea, has chemistry with various actors. Love to see BM also.

#17   2014/02/08 04:33PM
    Adam Love

I have spoken many times about my desire to have MM back on TV. For those of you who still may have doubts about his innocence, Please go to FB and check out the site "Don't fire Michael Muhney", and read some of the text messages from people who work behind the scenes. A lot of his co-stars are talking about how he was set up. MM will not come forward and sue because he is afraid that his formal employer, Sony, and CBS, will blacklist him. He and GH is just another victim of JFP and one of her FOJ's.

#18   2014/02/08 04:41PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Adam Love: I have spoken many times about my desire to have MM back on TV. For those of you who still may have doubts about his innocence, Please go to FB and check out the site "Don't fire Michael Muhney", and read some of the text messages from people who work behind the scenes. A lot of his co-stars are talking about how he was set up. MM will not come forward and sue because he is afraid that his formal employer, Sony, and CBS, will blacklist him. He and GH is just another victim of JFP and one of her FOJ's.

MM would make a really great Jason especially with MM spiking his hair like Jason Morgan and imagine MM in the black leather trademark Jason Morgan jacket he would be able to rock it perfectly

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/08 04:42PM
    #19   2014/02/09 04:09PM
    cindebugg

I don't think GH is going to touch MM with a 10 ft. pole. Even if he's innocent of the sexual harassment allegations he is guilty of being hard to deal with and full of hubris.
    It seems like Frank runs a pretty tight ship and I don't think he would put up with that for a minute.

If he shows up in PC I hope it's as Jason Quatermaine who has no memory of his hitman years. It would give opportunity to reset a tired rather one note character with a more layered gray character that MM excels at portraying.

#20   2014/02/09 05:59PM
    Adam Love

Quote cindebugg: I don't think GH is going to touch MM with a 10 ft. pole. Even if he's innocent of the sexual harassment allegations he is guilty of being hard to deal with and full of hubris.
    It seems like Frank runs a pretty tight ship and I don't think he would put up with that for a minute.

If he shows up in PC I hope it's as Jason Quatermaine who has no memory of his hitman years. It would give opportunity to reset a tired rather one note character with a more layered gray character that MM excels at portraying.

I like your idea of MM playing Jason who has forgotten all of the bad deeds he has done with the mob. It would be the first time the Jason Character could finally show some emotion, and not have that same straight face that the fans having been looking at for the last 22 years. As far as MM's hubris goes, Y&R is a toxic environment to work in, and having to deal with bad writers, JFP, and EB, it does not help the situation. MM deserves a second chance, and in a better place to work at. The only thing MM really did was make himself look like a better actor than EB, and EB just could not handle that.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list