List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Michael Muhney to GH rumor true?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michael Muhney to GH rumor true?

Started by MichaelMuhneyfan at 2014/02/01 10:14AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/04 10:13AM, Views: 3174, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/01 10:14AM
    Michael Muhney to GH rumor true?
    MichaelMuhne...

Hi everyone. First time post. I was a long time fan of Y&R and stopped watching a month ago when Michael Muhney was fired. I read a rumor that he is going to GH. Does anyone know this as fact?

I began watching GH a couple weeks ago because I heard Maura West is there. Yeah, I am an old ATWT fan and loved her as Carly. I tuned in to see her and like all the actors there extremely well. Good show!

Would love to see MM there. Or on prime time. If you have never seen
    him, he is amazing to watch. For the record, I don't believe any rumors of why he was fired from Y&R. I think JFP wanted him out. Her loss. A lot of us stopped watching.
    Thanks.

#2   2014/02/01 10:45AM
    Re: Michael Muhney to GH rumor true?
    MichaelMuhne...

Wow. Twenty one views and no one to answer me? I get it. Sorry I posted here. Bye.

#3   2014/02/01 01:07PM
    Axl Rose

MM I can see him here on GH as a Lucky Spencer re-cast or even as a Jason re-cast

#4   2014/02/03 05:47AM
    Adam Love

I would Love, Love, Love, if GH would bring MM aboard. He was the only reason I watched y&r and put up with their capping writing, not to mention JFP. Michael is too good of an actor to stay on the shelves. However, I am not crazy about him playing Jason. I think he would do better as a new character involved with Ava, maybe someone from her past. MW and MM had great onscreen chemistry back on y&r. They could do it again.

#5   2014/02/03 05:48AM
    Adam Love

I would Love, Love, Love, if GH would bring MM aboard. He was the only reason I watched y&r and put up with their capping writing, not to mention JFP. Michael is too good of an actor to stay on the shelves. However, I am not crazy about him playing Jason. I think he would do better as a new character involved with Ava, maybe someone from her past. MW and MM had great onscreen chemistry back on y&r. They could do it again.

#6   2014/02/03 01:48PM
    lovelovegh

Quote MichaelMuhneyfan: Hi everyone. First time post. I was a long time fan of Y&R and stopped watching a month ago when Michael Muhney was fired. I read a rumor that he is going to GH. Does anyone know this as fact?

I began watching GH a couple weeks ago because I heard Maura West is there. Yeah, I am an old ATWT fan and loved her as Carly. I tuned in to see her and like all the actors there extremely well. Good show!

Would love to see MM there. Or on prime time. If you have never seen
    him, he is amazing to watch. For the record, I don't believe any rumors of why he was fired from Y&R. I think JFP wanted him out. Her loss. A lot of us stopped watching.
    Thanks.

I would love to see him cast as Lucky, not sure of the rumors are true. Lucky is a great character, he used to be played by Jonathan Jackson who is on Nashville now so there is no hope of him coming back. Welcome to GH and the board. People don't always respond but a lot of people read the post. GH is a great show I have been watchingover 30 years now.

#7   2014/02/03 01:52PM
    Bizlet

I would prefer a Lucky recast over Jason.

#8   2014/02/03 02:19PM
    Adam Love

When Greg Vaughn played Lucky, I did not think there would ever be an actor as good looking as him to play that part. Well, that was before I saw Michael Muhney. WOW, boy I was wrong. I loved him as Adam Newman, but his acting range, MM can pull off any role. Good, bad, or the gray prince himself as his fans and I call him. MM would bring even more energy and entertainment to GH than they have ever seen before. Please bring on MM and you will make Y&R's loss, your BIG GAIN.

#9   2014/02/03 02:23PM
    Axl Rose

Michael Muhney as Lucky Spencer, I can agree with that because if MM were to take over as Lucky I honestly think that he could have chemistry with Rebecca Herbst Elizabeth but also Michael Muhney playing Lucky he and Tony Geary Luke would be able to have great chemistry as father and son but also Michael Muhney he would have chemistry with Emme Rylan Lulu considering they worked together at Y & R and they played siblings there Adam and Abby so MM as Lucky he and TC Nikolas could actually pass for being brothers

But if MM were to play Lucky, he could actually be a welcome addition to the PCPD considering the last time Lucky was in town he was a cop working for the PCPD so if Lucky were to return to the PCPD he would not just be working with Dante but also Detective Nathan West too as well as Anna

#10   2014/02/03 04:01PM
    Adam Love

Quote Axl Rose: Michael Muhney as Lucky Spencer, I can agree with that because if MM were to take over as Lucky I honestly think that he could have chemistry with Rebecca Herbst Elizabeth but also Michael Muhney playing Lucky he and Tony Geary Luke would be able to have great chemistry as father and son but also Michael Muhney he would have chemistry with Emme Rylan Lulu considering they worked together at Y & R and they played siblings there Adam and Abby so MM as Lucky he and TC Nikolas could actually pass for being brothers

But if MM were to play Lucky, he could actually be a welcome addition to the PCPD considering the last time Lucky was in town he was a cop working for the PCPD so if Lucky were to return to the PCPD he would not just be working with Dante but also Detective Nathan West too as well as Anna

That all sounds great. You need to send in your resume for a writing job for MM alone. He deserves great writers, because he sure wasn't getting any on Y&R. They gave him sloppy s/l's and writing, but, MM took those words and blew them out of the park every time.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list