List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: liz

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

liz

Started by texas beauty at 2014/01/31 12:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/06 10:27PM, Views: 2302, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2014/02/05 03:00PM
    Re: liz
    shepmajor

Quote Lialovessoaps: Not a fan of Liz. Screwing Lucky's brother behind his back for months doesn't place her on any higher moral ground than Britta as far as I'm concerned.

And I believe she pushed Britta in the water as accused, because she was also right there snatching her purse and causing Siobhan to lose her balance and fall down a flight of stairs. When she wants a man, Liz plays just as dirty as any other woman on that show.

Uh... no. Siobhan was the one who grabbed Liz's bag as she was trying to walk away, not the other way around. Hate her all you want, but be accurate.

#32   2014/02/05 03:19PM
    Lizzytish

Quote texas beauty: please, slap the crap out of liz. she,s worse than britt could ever be. I would lik,e to shove liz in the water. I cannot stand that holier than though. you likes liz?

OMG, Texas Beauty -- I just came here to say the same thing. I'm so sick of that nosy, self-righteous beyatch. What a pain in the ass she is. Geez, a life for her so she can stay out of everyone else's.

;D

#33   2014/02/05 05:22PM
    Insxx

Liz needs to grow up. She is one of the most pathetic and discussing woman on soaps. Liz is no better than Britt. How she can walk around wearing that big halo is anyone's guess. I think Dr.O is going to put her in check and she will need Nicholas. Nicholas is who she want now until maybe she see Lucky/Jason, than she will be back to sniffing out a way to mess with someone else. Its a wonder Britt haven't gave her a black eye.Don't seem RC is doing the character any favors, and you have to remember Britt is his.Watch out Liz, I see a bus coming and its heading for you.

#34   2014/02/05 05:48PM
    lovelyliz

Still a fan of Liz no matter what or who. Britch is not a keeper in my book and never will be. Go Liz!!!

#35   2014/02/06 08:31AM
    texas beauty

Quote Lizzytish:
    Quote texas beauty: please, slap the crap out of liz. she,s worse than britt could ever be. I would lik,e to shove liz in the water. I cannot stand that holier than though. you likes liz?

OMG, Texas Beauty -- I just came here to say the same thing. I'm so sick of that nosy, self-righteous beyatch. What a pain in the ass she is. Geez, a life for her so she can stay out of everyone else's.

;D

glad you agree, she needs to stay the heck out of everybodys life. she thinks she is perfect, can,t the bi-ch

#36   2014/02/06 08:32AM
    texas beauty

Quote Insxx: Liz needs to grow up. She is one of the most pathetic and discussing woman on soaps. Liz is no better than Britt. How she can walk around wearing that big halo is anyone's guess. I think Dr.O is going to put her in check and she will need Nicholas. Nicholas is who she want now until maybe she see Lucky/Jason, than she will be back to sniffing out a way to mess with someone else. Its a w,,onder Britt haven't gave her a black eye.Don't seem RC is doing the character any favors, and you have to remember Britt is his.Watch out Liz, I see a bus coming and its heading for you.

I hope that bus plows liz completely down under, hate her guts

#37   2014/02/06 08:34AM
    texas beauty

Quote lovelyliz: Still a fan of Liz no matter what or who. Britch is not a keeper in my book and never will be. Go Liz!!!

liz isnot lovely , she,s pathetic

#38   2014/02/06 11:51AM
    ktmom

Hmm...I have a feeling people are trying to have a Liz vs Sam thing with Liz and Britt.

I am a longtime Liz fan, but I can still like Britt. It's not a competition. Every relationship on GH will break up, get back together, and break up again.

Does anyone really expect Britt and Nic to become a super couple?

I have seen many actors come and go over the many years I have watched. As long as Liz is on the show, she will have fans. Those who love her and those who love to hate her. Britt is not as interesting without Liz in the picture, and vice versa.

#39   2014/02/06 01:46PM
    Insxx

Quote ktmom: Hmm...I have a feeling people are trying to have a Liz vs Sam thing with Liz and Britt.

I am a longtime Liz fan, but I can still like Britt. It's not a competition. Every relationship on GH will break up, get back together, and break up again.

I have seen many actors come and go over the many years I have watched. As long as Liz is on the show, she will have fans. Those who love her and those who love to hate her. Britt is not as interesting without Liz in the picture, and vice versa.

If you believe that Liz and anyone was a supercouple, yes, than you can believe in Nic and Britt because they do have one thing Liz never had with anyone on GH is chemistry and she makes him less boring. Like I said before Britt is RC creation. Remember Liz was fired and her fans did not bring her back,but he co workers. I am sure she has some fans but not as many as you think, that's all RN's bull that's all fans from all soaps are calling him on it. So she is not all that and a bag of chips. Maybe RC figured out she is better at being a bitoch than anything else.Its something she is good at!

#40   2014/02/06 02:44PM
    ktmom

Quote Insxx:
    Quote ktmom: Hmm...I have a feeling people are trying to have a Liz vs Sam thing with Liz and Britt.

If you believe that Liz and anyone was a supercouple, yes, than you can believe in Nic and Britt because they do have one thing Liz never had with anyone on GH is chemistry and she makes him less boring. Like I said before Britt is RC creation. Remember Liz was fired and her fans did not bring her back,but he co workers. I am sure she has some fans but not as many as you think, that's all RN's bull that's all fans from all soaps are calling him on it. So she is not all that and a bag of chips. Maybe RC figured out she is better at being a bitoch than anything else.Its something she is good at!

The vitriol and hatred of a fictional character is amusing to me. let's have a reasonable discussion and not get bogged down with animosity.

Liz is a complex character, as is Britt. I do agree that Britt and Nic have chemistry! but there have been very few super couples through the years. I would say that Liz is not going to end up with Nik long term anyways. They are not a supercouple either.

Here are the through the decades supercouples.:

Luke/Laura
    Felicia/Frisco
    Liz/lucky

Maybe Sonny/Brenda or sonny/Carly

You could argue that Scrubs is a new supercouple.

That's about it. In 20+ years. So, I don't think brik will be around in 3 years. In fact, I bet both actors will have moved on by then.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list