List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: liz

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

liz

Started by texas beauty at 2014/01/31 12:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/06 10:27PM, Views: 2239, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2014/02/02 12:36PM
    Re: liz
    oltllover

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Insxx:
    Quote ransomha: Liz has been on the show over 15 years .
    Love the vet's that I have been watching for so long and have so much history and connections with so many different characters.

Hope she meets Nat or another new guy.
    She is due for a good s/.

I could care less if she tells or doesn't tell about Sabrina.
    It's not her fault that Sabrina and Fe' threw this information in her lap.
    They should be apologizing to her for putting her in this predicament.

Great, beautiful underused actress with a large fan base.

You keep talking about a huge fan base Liz has, and that's not true, that's a myth that RN gives, Liz hardly has a fans base. Hell The Daniels have a larger fan base than Liz.They seem to be sticking Liz right back in the bull. First the are not 2 men who would fight over her.They still have her acting as a teen who is fighting for the sffections of the football team capital. Why is that?She can't run with the big dogs, and they have tried. I don't knw if snyone should be happy about Nicholas being stuck with her. Britt is RC's creation(she will be alright).If Liz had a large fan base she would be used more, and they have done s/l over and given her more paitings than anyone on that show, but they all frizzle out because no one but the so call(large fan base)gets behind it.Don't try to connect LW in this because they are writing for her and wants her with RH(Franco). You'll keep trying to hook her with other women on the show, but simply they don't know what to do with the character Liz.If as you claim she has such a huge fan base, myself she needs to look for other opportunities. Her fans didn't keep her off the street, her co workers helped with that not no fan.

You think her coworkers chip in and pay her salary?
    If she wasn't a popular and respected actress, she wouldn't have survived 15 years. Very few actresses have.

While she does need a bigger s/l, her character serves a purpose.
    She's a friend, a mother, a nurse.

She's great with patrick and Robin.
    Her scenes with Britt, Nic and the kids.
    Her scenes at the hospital with Sabrina and Felix.

While she's not a main character, not many are.
    A cast needs supporting characters and that's her role.

She's great with Britt and their snarky relationship.
    Her history with Robin.
    Friendships with Nic, Pat, Robin.
    Her place at the hospital. Been a nurse at GH for many many years.
    The show is hospital based. needs nurses.

She was on 3 times last week, Not bad for a supporting actress.

I'd like more . As a FAN......

I agree with you, she has a lot of potential if the writers give her something to sink her teeth into. Her first s/l when she first came on GH was amazing if the writers could have kept JJ and brought both characters back to those days they would have been a power house couple IMO. and she certainly has a big fan base, it was the fans that rallied when tptb were looking to let her go.

#22   2014/02/02 07:09PM
    i need to ge...

Quote Insxx:
    Love the vet's that I have been watching for so long and have so much history and connections with so many different characters.

You keep talking about a huge fan base Liz has, and that's not true, that's a myth that RN gives, Liz hardly has a fans base. Hell The Danielshave a larger fan base than Liz.They seem to be sticking Liz right back in the bull. First the are not 2 men who would fight over her.They still have her acting as a teen who is fighting for the sffections of the football team capital. Why is that?She can't run with the big dogs, and they have tried. I don't knw if snyone should be happy about Nicholas being stuck with her. Britt is RC's creation(she will be alright).If Liz had a large fan base she would be used more, and they have done s/l over and given her more paitings than anyone on that show, but they all frizzle out because no one but the so call(large fan base)gets behind it.Don't try to connect LW in this because they are writing for her and wants her with RH(Franco). You'll keep trying to hook her with other women on the show, but simply they don't know what to do with the character Liz.If as you claim she has such a huge fan base, myself she needs to look for other opportunities. Her fans didn't keep her off the street, her co workers helped with that not no fan.

I'm commenting on this because my maiden name is Daniels... I think that's funny

P.S. I'm an Elizabeth fan

#23   2014/02/02 08:31PM
    Lialovessoaps

Not a fan of Liz. Screwing Lucky's brother behind his back for months doesn't place her on any higher moral ground than Britta as far as I'm concerned.

And I believe she pushed Britta in the water as accused, because she was also right there snatching her purse and causing Siobhan to lose her balance and fall down a flight of stairs. When she wants a man, Liz plays just as dirty as any other woman on that show.

#24   2014/02/03 10:29AM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Insxx:

You keep talking about a huge fan base Liz has, and that's not true, that's a myth that RN gives, Liz hardly has a fans base. Hell The Daniels have a larger fan base than Liz.They seem to be sticking Liz right back in the bull. First the are not 2 men who would fight over her.They still have her acting as a teen who is fighting for the sffections of the football team capital. Why is that?She can't run with the big dogs, and they have tried. I don't knw if snyone should be happy about Nicholas being stuck with her. Britt is RC's creation(she will be alright).If Liz had a large fan base she would be used more, and they have done s/l over and given her more paitings than anyone on that show, but they all frizzle out because no one but the so call(large fan base)gets behind it.Don't try to connect LW in this because they are writing for her and wants her with RH(Franco). You'll keep trying to hook her with other women on the show, but simply they don't know what to do with the character Liz.If as you claim she has such a huge fan base, myself she needs to look for other opportunities. Her fans didn't keep her off the street, her co workers helped with that not no fan.

If she wasn't a popular and respected actress, she wouldn't have survived 15 years. Very few actresses have.

Her history with Robin.

I agree with you, she has a lot of potential if the writers give her something to sink her teeth into. Her first s/l when she first came on GH was amazing if the writers could have kept JJ and brought both characters back to those days they would have been a power house couple IMO. and she certainly has a big fan base, it was the fans that rallied when tptb were looking to let her go.

Cool.....and I agree with your thoughts.

#25   2014/02/03 10:31AM
    ransomha

Quote Lialovessoaps: Not a fan of Liz. Screwing Lucky's brother behind his back for months doesn't place her on any higher moral ground than Britta as far as I'm concerned.

And I believe she pushed Britta in the water as accused, because she was also right there snatching her purse and causing Siobhan to lose her balance and fall down a flight of stairs. When she wants a man, Liz plays just as dirty as any other woman on that show.

She sounds like a soap opera character!

Would have liked to see that push and i'm a Britt fan.
    You'd think Britt could "take" Liz!

#26   2014/02/03 01:53PM
    lovelovegh

Quote Insxx:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote texas beauty: please, slap the crap out of liz. she,s worse than britt could ever be. I would lik,e to shove liz in the water. I cannot stand that holier than though. you likes liz?

I like Liz.....A LOT!

Liz is a character from the 80's. Liz today would have been slapped down more than once or worse. They need to update the character or she needs to get to stepping. She is always running a some man and being smart and tactless. Now I am waiting for her to slap Britt and see how Britt deal with her. She tried that was Sam and got a blackeye. I wish they would grow Liz up. At this point she and Felix needs to hang out.

She is a character from the 90's.Came in as a teen.

#27   2014/02/05 01:35PM
    texas beauty

Quote Pretty Emerald: I hate Liz. She is a pig and I wish that she would just go away!

feel the same way

#28   2014/02/05 01:36PM
    texas beauty

Quote Insxx:
    Quote Texas Sunflower:
    Quote ashuri-chan: I like her over Britt and if she really did push her in the water, good for her. Liz isn't keeping a baby from his real parents.

I so endorse what you said....... I love Liz and she claims her sh..... She is complex, tries to do the right thing, fails some times, but in the end - she comes thru.......

Please don't start this as another Samvs.Liz...... that ship has sailed........

Britt is also a complex character and she is doing the best she can with the mother she had...

You can see Britt growing on the show... she is having problems with her conscience and she will step up and do the right thing in the end......

Just as Liz grew with baby Jake - she couldn't let Jason not know and yes, she kept it from Lucky too long but Jason asked her to keep Jake safe by letting Lucky be the dad, which he agreed to.....

Liz has always stirred the pot... keeps her interesting.. she came to town stirring up trouble for her sister and she has grown but she has overheard a lot of secrets...

Britt should have told Lulu when she found out but she is also a mother to ben and it has been hard on her....

Just try to enjoy both characters.. both are flawed some and it makes them interesting ..... Just my point of view.

NOw... Nic is a gown man and he will handle it when he finds out.... Nic and Liz have always been friends.... they will always look out for each other,., again, Just my thoughts.....

I am enjoying the show..... and finally my fav is back on screen........

Sorry there is nothing interesting about Liz,nothing. Where do she fit?Not with Carly,Sam,Maxie,Lulu,Ava, none of those. She don't fit with the GH girls either.Liz is really a unless character and its always the same mess. She had Nic and wanted AJ, she wanted Lucky really bad after he was with Shavon, she wanted Jason but once Sam came tha was over. Jason wanted to share parent with her, but no one wants to marry Liz.All that rolling eye and snarling makes her look like a puppy.Its getting old,real old.I guess that's thee best she can do, but since RC created Britt, Liz just might be getting run over by a really big bus.

agree

#29   2014/02/05 01:38PM
    texas beauty

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Insxx:

Her history with Robin.

she was actually canned awhile back, she fought to stay on gh

#30   2014/02/05 01:41PM
    ransomha

Quote texas beauty:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Insxx:

Her history with Robin.

she was actually canned awhile back, she fought to stay on gh

I know, her fans wouldn't let her go!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list