List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: liz

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

liz

Started by texas beauty at 2014/01/31 12:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/06 10:27PM, Views: 2075, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2014/02/01 06:15AM
    Re: liz
    ransomha

Liz has been on the show over 15 years .
    Love the vet's that I have been watching for so long and have so much history and connections with so many different characters.

Hope she meets Nat or another new guy.
    She is due for a good s/.

I could care less if she tells or doesn't tell about Sabrina.
    It's not her fault that Sabrina and Fe' threw this information in her lap.
    They should be apologizing to her for putting her in this predicament.

Great, beautiful underused actress with a large fan base.

#12   2014/02/01 06:29AM
    lovelyliz

Let me add I like Liz love the character. It was nothing Liz did wrong. Glad it was off camera because really it was not worth seeing. The beaver teeth go down in the water. It is just another prop duty for my girl to try in get people to like the Britch. Everything that she have done so far does not impress me one bit. I hope Nick kicks Britch to the curb. I see it's a new woman coming to town & is very nice looking hopefully she'll give the Britch a run for her money and run her ass right out of town.

What was that all about RC do you think Liz fans want to see this shiot another prop duty saying Liz fans will be happy for this. I hope to hell Becky leaves it is not worth staying on this show. He can't write for BH or LW.

#13   2014/02/01 06:32AM
    Bizlet

I have no problem with Liz but she needs a new story one that involves aging her kids and making her a little a more available if she is going to be abandon single mom. She has been running in place for the last 5 years or so and just needs something different. Having Aiden and Cam being able to take of care of themselves would help. maybe even send them off to be with Lucky.
    Once Liz has that freedom she can start romancing AJ, new cop, or Nik.

#14   2014/02/01 02:28PM
    lovelyliz

It's no problem with Liz it's the tired writers. Liz does not need a man to have a story she is a 3 time nominated actress. She deserve better than propping Britch ass. She is a worthless character and her Mother. It's been how many years she been on the show she has not impress me at all and just because she is with Nick does not make me like her nor RC shoving her down my throat neither. She must come cheap.

#15   2014/02/01 08:15PM
    Monkey Mama

[quote]Quote lovelyliz: It's no problem with Liz it's the tired writers. [quote]

You do realize that "Liz" is ONLY what the writers make her out to be don't you??

#16   2014/02/01 11:43PM
    Mary78

I diagree I don't think Liz was pushed into a corner. I read Ben's brush goes missing…. I'm sure Liz will take it. If she was stuck in a corner she would already know about Ben's real parents but she doesn't she knows about Sabrina's baby. I like Liz but sometimes she is really annoying. You know she's gonna be standing there with that look she has like I told you Nic.
    I do hope that she gets a man soon and I hope it's not Nic.

#17   2014/02/02 05:26AM
    stonecoldhot

I just wish it showed Liz push Britch in the water, that would of been the highlight of the year for me, the only thing Liz did wrong is helping her out

#18   2014/02/02 05:52AM
    Bizlet

Quote stonecoldhot: I just wish it showed Liz push Britch in the water, that would of been the highlight of the year for me, the only thing Liz did wrong is helping her out

i wish they had showed that too. I do hope when Liz breaks this thing for Lante she gets to visit some form of retribution on the Britch.

#19   2014/02/02 11:57AM
    Insxx

Quote ransomha: Liz has been on the show over 15 years .
    Love the vet's that I have been watching for so long and have so much history and connections with so many different characters.

You keep talking about a huge fan base Liz has, and that's not true, that's a myth that RN gives, Liz hardly has a fans base. Hell The Daniels have a larger fan base than Liz.They seem to be sticking Liz right back in the bull. First the are not 2 men who would fight over her.They still have her acting as a teen who is fighting for the sffections of the football team capital. Why is that?She can't run with the big dogs, and they have tried. I don't knw if snyone should be happy about Nicholas being stuck with her. Britt is RC's creation(she will be alright).If Liz had a large fan base she would be used more, and they have done s/l over and given her more paitings than anyone on that show, but they all frizzle out because no one but the so call(large fan base)gets behind it.Don't try to connect LW in this because they are writing for her and wants her with RH(Franco). You'll keep trying to hook her with other women on the show, but simply they don't know what to do with the character Liz.If as you claim she has such a huge fan base, myself she needs to look for other opportunities. Her fans didn't keep her off the street, her co workers helped with that not no fan.

#20   2014/02/02 12:10PM
    ransomha

Quote Insxx:
    Quote ransomha: Liz has been on the show over 15 years .

You keep talking about a huge fan base Liz has, and that's not true, that's a myth that RN gives, Liz hardly has a fans base. Hell The Daniels have a larger fan base than Liz.They seem to be sticking Liz right back in the bull. First the are not 2 men who would fight over her.They still have her acting as a teen who is fighting for the sffections of the football team capital. Why is that?She can't run with the big dogs, and they have tried. I don't knw if snyone should be happy about Nicholas being stuck with her. Britt is RC's creation(she will be alright).If Liz had a large fan base she would be used more, and they have done s/l over and given her more paitings than anyone on that show, but they all frizzle out because no one but the so call(large fan base)gets behind it.Don't try to connect LW in this because they are writing for her and wants her with RH(Franco). You'll keep trying to hook her with other women on the show, but simply they don't know what to do with the character Liz.If as you claim she has such a huge fan base, myself she needs to look for other opportunities. Her fans didn't keep her off the street, her co workers helped with that not no fan.

You think her coworkers chip in and pay her salary?
    If she wasn't a popular and respected actress, she wouldn't have survived 15 years. Very few actresses have.

While she does need a bigger s/l, her character serves a purpose.
    She's a friend, a mother, a nurse.

She's great with patrick and Robin.
    Her scenes with Britt, Nic and the kids.
    Her scenes at the hospital with Sabrina and Felix.

While she's not a main character, not many are.
    A cast needs supporting characters and that's her role.

She's great with Britt and their snarky relationship.
    Her history with Robin.
    Friendships with Nic, Pat, Robin.
    Her place at the hospital. Been a nurse at GH for many many years.
    The show is hospital based. needs nurses.

She was on 3 times last week, Not bad for a supporting actress.

I'd like more . As a FAN......

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list