List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: liz

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

liz

Started by texas beauty at 2014/01/31 12:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/06 10:27PM, Views: 2242, Replies: 40
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/31 12:32PM
    liz
    texas beauty

please, slap the crap out of liz. she,s worse than britt could ever be. I would lik,e to shove liz in the water. I cannot stand that holier than though. you likes liz?

#2   2014/01/31 12:42PM
    Re: liz
    ransomha

Quote texas beauty: please, slap the crap out of liz. she,s worse than britt could ever be. I would lik,e to shove liz in the water. I cannot stand that holier than though. you likes liz?

I like Liz.....A LOT!

#3   2014/01/31 12:45PM
    ashuri-chan

I like her over Britt and if she really did push her in the water, good for her. Liz isn't keeping a baby from his real parents.

#4   2014/01/31 12:53PM
    Texas Sunflower

Quote ashuri-chan: I like her over Britt and if she really did push her in the water, good for her. Liz isn't keeping a baby from his real parents.

I so endorse what you said....... I love Liz and she claims her sh..... She is complex, tries to do the right thing, fails some times, but in the end - she comes thru.......

Please don't start this as another Samvs.Liz...... that ship has sailed........

Britt is also a complex character and she is doing the best she can with the mother she had...

You can see Britt growing on the show... she is having problems with her conscience and she will step up and do the right thing in the end......

Just as Liz grew with baby Jake - she couldn't let Jason not know and yes, she kept it from Lucky too long but Jason asked her to keep Jake safe by letting Lucky be the dad, which he agreed to.....

Liz has always stirred the pot... keeps her interesting.. she came to town stirring up trouble for her sister and she has grown but she has overheard a lot of secrets...

Britt should have told Lulu when she found out but she is also a mother to ben and it has been hard on her....

Just try to enjoy both characters.. both are flawed some and it makes them interesting ..... Just my point of view.

NOw... Nic is a gown man and he will handle it when he finds out.... Nic and Liz have always been friends.... they will always look out for each other,., again, Just my thoughts.....

I am enjoying the show..... and finally my fav is back on screen........

#5   2014/01/31 01:04PM
    Layngel

Quote ashuri-chan: I like her over Britt and if she really did push her in the water, good for her. Liz isn't keeping a baby from his real parents.

I agree. Liz was pushed into a corner over this.

#6   2014/01/31 02:17PM
    TJM0324

I love Liz.

#7   2014/01/31 02:57PM
    Insxx

Quote ransomha:
    Quote texas beauty: please, slap the crap out of liz. she,s worse than britt could ever be. I would lik,e to shove liz in the water. I cannot stand that holier than though. you likes liz?

I like Liz.....A LOT!

Liz is a character from the 80's. Liz today would have been slapped down more than once or worse. They need to update the character or she needs to get to stepping. She is always running a some man and being smart and tactless. Now I am waiting for her to slap Britt and see how Britt deal with her. She tried that was Sam and got a blackeye. I wish they would grow Liz up. At this point she and Felix needs to hang out.

#8   2014/01/31 03:04PM
    Insxx

Quote Texas Sunflower:

I so endorse what you said....... I love Liz and she claims her sh..... She is complex, tries to do the right thing, fails some times, but in the end - she comes thru.......

Please don't start this as another Samvs.Liz...... that ship has sailed........

Britt is also a complex character and she is doing the best she can with the mother she had...

You can see Britt growing on the show... she is having problems with her conscience and she will step up and do the right thing in the end......

Just as Liz grew with baby Jake - she couldn't let Jason not know and yes, she kept it from Lucky too long but Jason asked her to keep Jake safe by letting Lucky be the dad, which he agreed to.....

Liz has always stirred the pot... keeps her interesting.. she came to town stirring up trouble for her sister and she has grown but she has overheard a lot of secrets...

Britt should have told Lulu when she found out but she is also a mother to ben and it has been hard on her....

Just try to enjoy both characters.. both are flawed some and it makes them interesting ..... Just my point of view.

NOw... Nic is a gown man and he will handle it when he finds out.... Nic and Liz have always been friends.... they will always look out for each other,., again, Just my thoughts.....

I am enjoying the show..... and finally my fav is back on screen........

Sorry there is nothing interesting about Liz,nothing. Where do she fit?Not with Carly,Sam,Maxie,Lulu,Ava, none of those. She don't fit with the GH girls either.Liz is really a unless character and its always the same mess. She had Nic and wanted AJ, she wanted Lucky really bad after he was with Shavon, she wanted Jason but once Sam came tha was over. Jason wanted to share parent with her, but no one wants to marry Liz.All that rolling eye and snarling makes her look like a puppy.Its getting old,real old.I guess that's thee best she can do, but since RC created Britt, Liz just might be getting run over by a really big bus.

#9   2014/01/31 08:28PM
    Trueheart 6

I like Liz, and it could be that she reminds me of a very good friend of mine that has a heart of gold, and also has 4 kids with 3 different fathers. But she is an amazing person and like Liz does look out for her friends. She just makes bad decisions when it comes to men.

#10   2014/01/31 09:18PM
    Pretty Emerald

I hate Liz. She is a pig and I wish that she would just go away!

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list