List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Franco's name?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Franco's name?

Started by momofthree48 at 2014/01/30 08:13AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/31 04:23AM, Views: 627, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/30 08:13AM
    Franco's name?
    momofthree48

I struck me yesterday, when Franco mentioned a name change, if it came down to Scotty accepting Franco and Franco legally changing his name to Scott Baldwin Jr. (the Scott is a stretch), would those who don't like Franco like him better and forgive his past? I know many have stated that liked him better before coming Franco so it is the past deeds or the actual name that people don't like? I for one love him. I think he can quote a phone book and be great in doing it. I love him with Carly. I think they have amazing chemistry. I would love to see the writers redeem him and see how things could be with him and Carly.

#2   2014/01/30 08:26AM
    Re: Franco's name?
    JaneDoe

If I had my choice, I would have liked to see RH come back as someone other than Franco, simply because what he did is very hard to redeem. BUT, since they went that route and we're kind of stuck with it.... RH is so fantastic that I can accept him anyway I can get him. Like you said, he could read from a phone book and make it fabulous!

I do think that changing his name would help matters because you wouldn't think of all the awful things that are attached to that name. I also wish that tptb had left him a Q. I really don't see the point behind making him Heather and Scott's son other than tying him to crazy genes which doesn't help his case IMO. Keeping him a Q would have been more interesting and having the tumor removed could have prompted a possible interest in business since he lost his creativity. I was rooting for his name to be changed to Robert Quartermaine.... but I guess that won't be happening now.

Sorry for the ramble, lol! I don't particulary like Scott, JR..... but maybe he could still use his given name of Robert Franc. I just don't see him taking the name of a man that didn't raise him. Bottom line.... I do think he should start going by anything other than Franco.

PS: LOVE him and Carly. Amazing chemistry.

#3   2014/01/30 08:34AM
    oltllover

I think this current s/l is the big push to finally get people to realize he is "changed" sure he "killed" Heather but since Heather is a lunatic and was trying to kill Carly he can be forgiven for that (hopefully). I guess he could start going by the name Robert (especially since robert scorpio is gone0. Maybe Julian will decide to sell the paper and Franco can get access to his money again and buy it and become a newspaper mogul....sound familiar.

#4   2014/01/30 08:39AM
    JaneDoe

Quote oltllover: I think this current s/l is the big push to finally get people to realize he is "changed" sure he "killed" Heather but since Heather is a lunatic and was trying to kill Carly he can be forgiven for that (hopefully). I guess he could start going by the name Robert (especially since robert scorpio is gone0. Maybe Julian will decide to sell the paper and Franco can get access to his money again and buy it and become a newspaper mogul....sound familiar.

ITA. Once people find out that Heather was the one who kidnapped Carly and that Franco was telling the truth... it will help in his redemption. Him killing Heather will be a mute point considering she's alive and now even Carly knows he was defending her because Heather admitted it. Everything will be out in the open and he'll have nothing to feel crazy or guilty about.

LOL about him getting his money and buying the paper. It could happen!

#5   2014/01/30 08:47AM
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote oltllover: I think this current s/l is the big push to finally get people to realize he is "changed" sure he "killed" Heather but since Heather is a lunatic and was trying to kill Carly he can be forgiven for that (hopefully). I guess he could start going by the name Robert (especially since robert scorpio is gone0. Maybe Julian will decide to sell the paper and Franco can get access to his money again and buy it and become a newspaper mogul....sound familiar.

ITA. Once people find out that Heather was the one who kidnapped Carly and that Franco was telling the truth... it will help in his redemption. Him killing Heather will be a mute point considering she's alive and now even Carly knows he was defending her because Heather admitted it. Everything will be out in the open and he'll have nothing to feel crazy or guilty about.

He does need a job. If only we could get him to grow his hair long again then the transformation would be complete.

#6   2014/01/30 08:53AM
    JaneDoe

Quote oltllover:
    Quote JaneDoe:

He does need a job. If only we could get him to grow his hair long again then the transformation would be complete.

At least he ditched the blonde frosty mess. I never saw the point in that since Franco had DARK hair before. They could have just dyed his hair dark brown and cut it to make a difference.

#7   2014/01/30 08:56AM
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote JaneDoe:

At least he ditched the blonde frosty mess. I never saw the point in that since Franco had DARK hair before. They could have just dyed his hair dark brown and cut it to make a difference.

Yes the frosty tips was a bit much not to mention very 70's. LOL

#8   2014/01/30 03:25PM
    bellasmema

Quote JaneDoe: If I had my choice, I would have liked to see RH come back as someone other than Franco, simply because what he did is very hard to redeem. BUT, since they went that route and we're kind of stuck with it.... RH is so fantastic that I can accept him anyway I can get him. Like you said, he could read from a phone book and make it fabulous!

I do think that changing his name would help matters because you wouldn't think of all the awful things that are attached to that name. I also wish that tptb had left him a Q. I really don't see the point behind making him Heather and Scott's son other than tying him to crazy genes which doesn't help his case IMO. Keeping him a Q would have been more interesting and having the tumor removed could have prompted a possible interest in business since he lost his creativity. I was rooting for his name to be changed to Robert Quartermaine.... but I guess that won't be happening now.

Sorry for the ramble, lol! I don't particulary like Scott, JR..... but maybe he could still use his given name of Robert Franc. I just don't see him taking the name of a man that didn't raise him. Bottom line.... I do think he should start going by anything other than Franco.

You are like (RH) the way I am with ME (Michael Easton) I don't really like his s/l but I will take him any way I can get him and I also like him with Sam!

#9   2014/01/31 03:51AM
    annabannana

Quote JaneDoe: If I had my choice, I would have liked to see RH come back as someone other than Franco, simply because what he did is very hard to redeem. BUT, since they went that route and we're kind of stuck with it.... RH is so fantastic that I can accept him anyway I can get him. Like you said, he could read from a phone book and make it fabulous!

Wish they had made him a Q, he could have driven Tracy and all of them nuts.

#10   2014/01/31 04:00AM
    oltllover

Quote bellasmema:

You are like (RH) the way I am with ME (Michael Easton) I don't really like his s/l but I will take him any way I can get him and I also like him with Sam!

Me too. Although I kind of like the s/l ME is in, maybe because he is more McBainish if that makes sense. I wouldn't mind if the fangs came out either.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list