List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: If Patrina Reunites, Sabrina Better Not Back Off?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If Patrina Reunites, Sabrina Better Not Back Off?

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2014/01/29 05:42PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/31 07:56AM, Views: 1461, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/29 05:42PM
    If Patrina Reunites, Sabrina Better Not Back Off?
    Hyatt4Life

If Patrina Reunites, Sabrina Better Not Back Off.

If for some reason that Patrina reunites for the sake of the baby or whatever, Sabrina better NOT back off the next time Robin comes sniffing around claiming to want her family back. And Patrick better have Sabrina's back too. Last time Robin left was not her choice but this time it is her choice. Sabrina better channel the Carly like fighting spirit and fight for Patrick, Emma, and her family. And I don't want Sabrina with Carlos either. He is a criminal, he is dangerous, he is a liar, and he isn't good enough for my girl Sabrina sorry. And frankly, Sabrina shouldn't want someone like Carlos around her baby or her. So yes I would rather have a Patrina reunion than a Cabrina one. Carlos can go hop his behind to Britt or Maxie as far as I am concerned.

#2   2014/01/29 07:20PM
    Re: If Patrina Reunites, Sabrina Better Not Back Off?
    strawberrybu...

I disagree, I like Sabrina with Carlos, and Patrick has proven he does not love her enough to keep her around. He dumped her with barely a glance back,so now that Robin is leaving he better not come back to her. She is no consolation prize and she better tell him that,baby or no.
    The song says......keep on walkin,I ain't talkin to you anymore...you can just go,walk on,keep on.....sorry that song was stuck in my head.

#3   2014/01/29 09:43PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote strawberrybutterfly: I disagree, I like Sabrina with Carlos, and Patrick has proven he does not love her enough to keep her around. He dumped her with barely a glance back,so now that Robin is leaving he better not come back to her. She is no consolation prize and she better tell him that,baby or no.
    The song says......keep on walkin,I ain't talkin to you anymore...you can just go,walk on,keep on.....sorry that song was stuck in my head.

Sorry Strawberry, but I agree with Hyatt. Life is short and it can all be over in the blink of an eye. You gotta grab your happiness when you can. I think Sabrina is a breath of fresh air compared to Robin.

#4   2014/01/29 09:52PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote strawberrybutterfly: I disagree, I like Sabrina with Carlos, and Patrick has proven he does not love her enough to keep her around. He dumped her with barely a glance back,so now that Robin is leaving he better not come back to her. She is no consolation prize and she better tell him that,baby or no.

Sorry Strawberry, but I agree with Hyatt. Life is short and it can all be over in the blink of an eye. You gotta grab your happiness when you can. I think Sabrina is a breath of fresh air compared to Robin.

I agree! Patrick did/does clearly love Sabrina. If Emma was not part of the equation I don't think Patrick would have gone back to Robin OR if he knew about the baby with Sabrina. He felt an obligation which is why he couldn't just choose Robin right off the bat.

#5   2014/01/30 05:57AM
    brunette

Quote ChargerGirl:

I agree with everyone, BUT if she did want him back he has to work for it. Noone deserves to be treated and dumped like garbage they way he dropped Sabrina. If he wanted robin so badly he should've stayed single!! Noone forced Patrick to move forward with Sabrina, it was his own insecurities that pushed his decision to pop the question. It wasn't carlos and it certainly wasn't Sabrina. He's a grown man and should've delt with his issues as such.

#6   2014/01/30 07:06AM
    Nightmoves

Honestly, at this point I could care less about these three. NEXT

#7   2014/01/30 07:08AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves: Honestly, at this point I could care less about these three. NEXT

ITA.... glad we haven't seen them all week.

#8   2014/01/30 07:25AM
    Bizlet

Ready for Robin to fly away and could careless when Pat figures out that Sabrina is having his child. There more important baby stories to wrapped up that should have been wrapped up months ago IMO.

#9   2014/01/30 07:41AM
    HarrisCounty

I see Patrick reverting to "flounder" mode and losing both women.

Now that Felix is in his own triangle, I'm curious to see what advice he gives Sabrina.

#10   2014/01/30 07:59AM
    brunette

Very true. As much as I hated the way Sabrina was treated by the writers, it's time to move on with better stories.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list