List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spencer Cassadine

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spencer Cassadine

Started by lovelovegh at 2014/01/29 01:45PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 03:09PM, Views: 3577, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/01/30 10:47AM
    Re: Spencer Cassadine
    JaneDoe

Quote oltllover:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote JaneDoe: Off topic really, but how is it that Spencer and Cam keep being pushed back in age instead of soras'ed, lol. I'm assuming it's to get them in Emma and Joss's age range for the furture... but that's so abnormal for a soap. A few years ago tptb paraded a kid that had to be 6-7 into Nik's living room as his son Spencer. He lasted one episode I think.

If we went by "actual" age they are supposed to be 10 and 8 and funny thing is they should be fighting over Molly who is supposed to 9. I think the reason they don't age Liz's kids is because of how young she looks and the whole working single mom thing and keeping spencer young gives Liz and Nic a reason to be in each others world.

I'm sure you are right. I just find it odd in a genre that typically ages kids at very rapid rate, these two are actually getting younger.

very true. maybe they should have aged the boys and had them in the Molly teen story instead of TJ and Rafe at least then it might be more interesting.

Exactly! Having a teen scene with almost all newbies was a BAD idea. There's no investment in the characters. They SHOULD have kept Morgan and Molly in the same age range and had at least Spencer in there with them. I get that Liz looks young, but even women who look young can have teenagers.

#22   2014/01/30 02:06PM
    lovelovegh

I just looked up when they were born, Morgan was 2003, Molly 2005 and Spencer 2006. Funy they way tptb decide to age the kids. I would have rather seen Spener aged with Molly and have a teen story line about teen stuff, instead of the teens getting involved in adult mob stuff.

#23   2014/01/30 02:51PM
    jl4ever

It was dumb to SORAS Molly and Morgan, period.

Cam, Molly, and Morgan should all be around 10, 9 and 11.

Spencer, Jake, Emma and Josselyn 8, 7, 6, and 5 is the next group,

Aiden, Danny, Georgie, Ben - 3, 2, and a few months old in the next group.

Liz was not a teenage mother, so that rules her out of having Cam SORAS'd as a teen, plus Becky looks way too young to have teenagers. However, it does make sense story wise for Alexis and Carly to have teens / 20 somethings and not Liz.

#24   2014/01/30 03:09PM
    Bizlet

Quote jl4ever: It was dumb to SORAS Molly and Morgan, period.

Cam, Molly, and Morgan should all be around 10, 9 and 11.

Spencer, Jake, Emma and Josselyn 8, 7, 6, and 5 is the next group,

Aiden, Danny, Georgie, Ben - 3, 2, and a few months old in the next group.

Liz was not a teenage mother, so that rules her out of having Cam SORAS'd as a teen, plus Becky looks way too young to have teenagers. However, it does make sense story wise for Alexis and Carly to have teens / 20 somethings and not Liz.

Liz looks young but like some of us she is late 30's. There are women I graduated college with whose kids started high school this year. They married right at graduation and the babies came a few year later.
    She is old enough to have a Molly age child.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list