List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spencer Cassadine

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spencer Cassadine

Started by lovelovegh at 2014/01/29 01:45PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 03:09PM, Views: 3285, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/29 08:23PM
    Re: Spencer Cassadine
    Laura6404

i like these little kids better than our current group of teens.

#12   2014/01/29 09:29PM
    ChargerGirl

I think the writers thought when they wrote the scene with Spencer being so obnoxious they thought it was funny or cute. I bet they thought that a spoiled rich kid like Spencer who has no mother and spends most of his time with the hired help would act like that. These days kids don't know what respect is.

#13   2014/01/29 09:58PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Meeksmonk: I think it's a big deal when a little boy is telling a grown woman that she works for him (all of Heather's crap aside). Nic needs to set that boy straight. I can't say it's a surprise though. Hopefully Nic catches on to it and teaches the boy some manners. This kid storyline is so annoying but the little actors are so cute!

I agree, the little actor is adorable. But that attitude on the character is way annoying. He is rude, obnoxious, disrespectful and egotistical. For Nic to allow his little boy to wear a smoking jacket and be so demanding he's teaching him that behavior is ok.

Cam is MUCH more of a "catch". Clearly when they age these kids they are setting it up for a love triangle and Emma would be better off with Cam. He seems like a very sweet and caring kid. 2 thumbs up for him

#14   2014/01/30 03:30AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote mauimama:
    Quote ransomha: I think he's really Hugh Hefner's son.

When that little brat came waltzing in with that Hugh Hefner smoking jacket - I honestly thought he'd pull a pipe outa his pocket. Dang - that kid is snotty and conceited and totally obnoxious to the hilt!

Yes and if it were Emma that was dressed in that sort of grown up way, certain people would be talking about her and saying it must be Sabrina`s & Felix`s fault

#15   2014/01/30 03:57AM
    ransomha

This was an ISOLATED incident.
    Think Spencer on the fourth of July meeting Britt the first time.
    Decorating the tree.
    Scott and Laura's wedding at his house.
    The hospital Halloween party.
    Running with Cam in the park having a squirt gun fight.

Never once have we seen him act this way .
    Nic looked at him like he was a stranger.
    It was for FUN, suppose to be funny and a set up for the Heather scene.
    Lets see if this behavior continues before you tar and feather the kid.

IF he continues to act sulky , pout if he doesn't get his way, starts wanting to hang out at bars and call adults swear words, then we'll know we have a troubled kid on our hands.

Plus, we know Emma is 5. She was born at the time of the Drake's wedding.
    How old is Cam and Spencer suppose to be?

No 3rd or 4th grader would be interested in a kindergartner.

It's was suppose to be FUNNY......shish.....

#16   2014/01/30 09:42AM
    Insxx

Quote lovelovegh: I was just rewatching last weeks episode with Cam, Spencer and Emma. All I have to say is Spencer Cassadine is a brat. These lil cuties will be the future of GH if it stays on the air and I have to wonder if Spencer will grow up to be a jerk instead of sweetheart like his daddy.

I did love hwo Spencer said to cam, go date Jocelyn Jax...LOL..good grief...poor Joc.

Spencer is smart and been watching and listening. Emma is a brat that's used to, like Spencer having everyone do her bidding. Cam is just a fire starter.

#17   2014/01/30 10:08AM
    JaneDoe

Off topic really, but how is it that Spencer and Cam keep being pushed back in age instead of soras'ed, lol. I'm assuming it's to get them in Emma and Joss's age range for the furture... but that's so abnormal for a soap. A few years ago tptb paraded a kid that had to be 6-7 into Nik's living room as his son Spencer. He lasted one episode I think.

#18   2014/01/30 10:22AM
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe: Off topic really, but how is it that Spencer and Cam keep being pushed back in age instead of soras'ed, lol. I'm assuming it's to get them in Emma and Joss's age range for the furture... but that's so abnormal for a soap. A few years ago tptb paraded a kid that had to be 6-7 into Nik's living room as his son Spencer. He lasted one episode I think.

If we went by "actual" age they are supposed to be 10 and 8 and funny thing is they should be fighting over Molly who is supposed to 9. I think the reason they don't age Liz's kids is because of how young she looks and the whole working single mom thing and keeping spencer young gives Liz and Nic a reason to be in each others world.

#19   2014/01/30 10:28AM
    JaneDoe

Quote oltllover:
    Quote JaneDoe: Off topic really, but how is it that Spencer and Cam keep being pushed back in age instead of soras'ed, lol. I'm assuming it's to get them in Emma and Joss's age range for the furture... but that's so abnormal for a soap. A few years ago tptb paraded a kid that had to be 6-7 into Nik's living room as his son Spencer. He lasted one episode I think.

If we went by "actual" age they are supposed to be 10 and 8 and funny thing is they should be fighting over Molly who is supposed to 9. I think the reason they don't age Liz's kids is because of how young she looks and the whole working single mom thing and keeping spencer young gives Liz and Nic a reason to be in each others world.

I'm sure you are right. I just find it odd in a genre that typically ages kids at very rapid rate, these two are actually getting younger.

#20   2014/01/30 10:35AM
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote oltllover:

I'm sure you are right. I just find it odd in a genre that typically ages kids at very rapid rate, these two are actually getting younger.

very true. maybe they should have aged the boys and had them in the Molly teen story instead of TJ and Rafe at least then it might be more interesting.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list