List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spencer Cassadine

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spencer Cassadine

Started by lovelovegh at 2014/01/29 01:45PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 03:09PM, Views: 3908, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/29 01:45PM
    Spencer Cassadine
    lovelovegh

I was just rewatching last weeks episode with Cam, Spencer and Emma. All I have to say is Spencer Cassadine is a brat. These lil cuties will be the future of GH if it stays on the air and I have to wonder if Spencer will grow up to be a jerk instead of sweetheart like his daddy.

I did love hwo Spencer said to cam, go date Jocelyn Jax...LOL..good grief...poor Joc.

#2   2014/01/29 01:52PM
    Re: Spencer Cassadine
    ransomha

I think he's really Hugh Hefner's son.

#3   2014/01/29 02:11PM
    Bizlet

I think all the kids were cuties the other day. They almost got Heather off her game.

#4   2014/01/29 02:43PM
    TJM0324

I think it just says Nic isn't really raising him, because he would not allow that. Guess the rich have to many Nanny's.

#5   2014/01/29 03:20PM
    mauimama

Quote ransomha: I think he's really Hugh Hefner's son.

When that little brat came waltzing in with that Hugh Hefner smoking jacket - I honestly thought he'd pull a pipe outa his pocket. Dang - that kid is snotty and conceited and totally obnoxious to the hilt!

#6   2014/01/29 04:42PM
    ktmom

If this was real life and I had a student show behavior like spencer! I would suspect insecurity and low self esteem. Usually the braggarts are compensating.

Spence has had a tumultuous life and has had no continuity of caregivers, as Nic is around but not doing the brunt of the upbringing. It's always a nanny who does that.

Contrast that to Cam, who has had upheavals but always with the love and guidance of Liz.

#7   2014/01/29 04:46PM
    ransomha

Quote mauimama:

When that little brat came waltzing in with that Hugh Hefner smoking jacket - I honestly thought he'd pull a pipe outa his pocket. Dang - that kid is snotty and conceited and totally obnoxious to the hilt!

He must be watching the playboy channel as i've never seen Nic act that way.

#8   2014/01/29 04:53PM
    KillerQueen

Quote mauimama:

Spencer is like that because daddy dear is not correcting him. Childern will do what they can get by with OR test you to see IF they can get by with it. Poor or rich ANYONE can tech their child mannors. Look at the wackadoodles who rased Nicholas yet he had perfact mannors. Nicholas needs to spend real time with Spencer and teach him some basics.

#9   2014/01/29 05:53PM
    ransomha

Spencer was just a little boy showing off to impress a girl. No big deal.

#10   2014/01/29 06:40PM
    Meeksmonk

I think it's a big deal when a little boy is telling a grown woman that she works for him (all of Heather's crap aside). Nic needs to set that boy straight. I can't say it's a surprise though. Hopefully Nic catches on to it and teaches the boy some manners. This kid storyline is so annoying but the little actors are so cute!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list