List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Bring back-johnny, matt, ethan, jax & keep robert

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bring back-johnny, matt, ethan, jax & keep robert

Started by brunette at 2014/01/29 10:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 09:37AM, Views: 1100, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/01/30 06:29AM
    Re: Bring back-johnny, matt, ethan, jax & keep robert
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bizlet: Maybe Maxie will find Johnny or his twin on her eat, pray, love journey.

THIS! Maybe Johnny was secretly released for the crime that doesn't exist and he winds up running into eat, pray, love Maxie and they connect! Works for me.

That is true how can Johnny still be in jail for killing two people who never existed in PC.

#22   2014/01/30 06:56AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bizlet: Maybe Maxie will find Johnny or his twin on her eat, pray, love journey.

THIS! Maybe Johnny was secretly released for the crime that doesn't exist and he winds up running into eat, pray, love Maxie and they connect! Works for me.

That is true how can Johnny still be in jail for killing two people who never existed in PC.

I thought he also confessed to killing CrAzy. Either way BRING BACK JOHNNY

#23   2014/01/30 07:00AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote JaneDoe:

I thought he also confessed to killing CrAzy. Either way BRING BACK JOHNNY

I don't remember him confessing to the police? I do remember him telling someone though. Maybe he did.... but we all know people have been released for a lot more in PC.

#24   2014/01/30 09:12AM
    ghfanfare

^^^I don't think Johnny was charged with killing dad/gramps. And that whole thing was weird anyway with him hallucinating and all. I always felt they could explain that away as someone else drugging Johnny and doing the deed instead.

#25   2014/01/30 09:37AM
    Insxx

Quote brunette: Stop bring back the supposed dead and start bring the ones that are still alive and well.

ITA. They should have brought Matt and Johnny back because they new men about that age, and not a bunch of all men. Rick should have been among the last they bring back, and I still ask why do GH need him?Jaxs would have been better.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list