List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Bring back-johnny, matt, ethan, jax & keep robert

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bring back-johnny, matt, ethan, jax & keep robert

Started by brunette at 2014/01/29 10:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 09:37AM, Views: 1060, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/01/29 01:24PM
    Re: Bring back-johnny, matt, ethan, jax & keep robert
    strawberrybu...

I wish Lucky would come back too,but he is Luke's son so he might stay away this long. Johnny..I don't know why they got rid of him in the first place.

#12   2014/01/29 02:51PM
    jl4ever

No.

#13   2014/01/29 03:03PM
    TJM0324

Quote ah76: The show may want to bring those characters back but the actors may not want to return.They may not want to be on GH right now and wants to do other things.As for the characters they are bringing back now Lucas wasn't dead and as far as i know Victor Cassadine was in prison.Now i know in the past some characters might have said he died in prison but they could have been mistaken.

The Actor's who played Johnny, Matt, Eathan, Jax & Steve Webber, were all let go. I think all of them would come back if asked. Jonathan Jackson wanted to leave and has a Role on Nashville right now. But they could recast that role.

#14   2014/01/29 03:17PM
    Gideon58

Have no desire to see Matt or Ethan return but would love to see Johnny and Jax back...especially Johnny.

#15   2014/01/29 05:23PM
    ktmom

I would love to see some of those guys come back, but I want some of these Storylines to wrap up first. I really really liked Maxie and Johnny together. I would love for him to come back when she returns.

#16   2014/01/29 06:55PM
    what else

Quote brunette: I pick up the remote any time I see Scott and lucy or the tbree teenagers...tj/molly/rafe.

I am with you on that. Thank goodness for the remote. I also do not like Molly with T.J. Rafe would be so good for her, she can't help being stupid, poor kid.

#17   2014/01/29 06:59PM
    what else

Quote lovelovegh:
    Quote brunette: Stop bring back the supposed dead and start bring the ones that are still alive and well.

I agree...I loved Ethan, the actor was great, I also watched him on bunheads. They really screwed up getting rid of him. Jax...love him too and he has said many times he would come back but has not been asked. it is crazy because a lot of fans want him back. robert is going back t Y&R which sucks. Would love Johnny and Matt back...I really wish Johnny would come back when Maxie comes back. I also wish they would recast Lucky...there is no way that character would stay away from his kids this long.

I like seeing old characters but I really like teh ones you suggested.

I don't see what you see in Johnny, but I like his father better.

#18   2014/01/30 06:16AM
    brunette

I just really like all those characters and believe they could bring interest to the show. Heck, if they brought back robin after a horrific accident that NOONE would survive for a mini second and for really no good reason...other than she wanted to return. I think bringing back any of these guys is is pretty easy.

Re: Jonathan (lucky), I would love him back, but unless they stop making him the PC cryer, he won't and I don't blame him. He is such a good actor but all he did was cry. I hated that the writers did that to him.

#19   2014/01/30 06:22AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Bizlet: Maybe Maxie will find Johnny or his twin on her eat, pray, love journey.

THIS! Maybe Johnny was secretly released for the crime that doesn't exist and he winds up running into eat, pray, love Maxie and they connect! Works for me.

#20   2014/01/30 06:28AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bizlet: Maybe Maxie will find Johnny or his twin on her eat, pray, love journey.

THIS! Maybe Johnny was secretly released for the crime that doesn't exist and he winds up running into eat, pray, love Maxie and they connect! Works for me.

That is true how can Johnny still be in jail for killing two people who never existed in PC.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list