List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Bring back-johnny, matt, ethan, jax & keep robert

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bring back-johnny, matt, ethan, jax & keep robert

Started by brunette at 2014/01/29 10:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 09:37AM, Views: 1098, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/01/29 10:55AM
    Bring back-johnny, matt, ethan, jax & keep robert
    brunette

Stop bring back the supposed dead and start bring the ones that are still alive and well.

#2   2014/01/29 10:58AM
    Re: Bring back-johnny, matt, ethan, jax & keep robert
    TJM0324

My feelings exactly.

#3   2014/01/29 11:00AM
    Bizlet

Maybe Maxie will find Johnny or his twin on her eat, pray, love journey.

#4   2014/01/29 11:04AM
    ah76

The show may want to bring those characters back but the actors may not want to return.They may not want to be on GH right now and wants to do other things.As for the characters they are bringing back now Lucas wasn't dead and as far as i know Victor Cassadine was in prison.Now i know in the past some characters might have said he died in prison but they could have been mistaken.

#5   2014/01/29 11:05AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Bizlet: Maybe Maxie will find Johnny or his twin on her eat, pray, love journey.

#6   2014/01/29 11:22AM
    brunette

Quote ah76: The show may want to bring those characters back but the actors may not want to return.They may not want to be on GH right now and wants to do other things.As for the characters they are bringing back now Lucas wasn't dead and as far as i know Victor Cassadine was in prison.Now i know in the past some characters might have said he died in prison but they could have been mistaken.

I'm sure there's truth to what you're saying but I love all these characters and wish at least one would make it back. I still think one or two of them probably wanted to stay but were forced out. Like ethan and jax?? I love robert, always have and I would love it if he was permanent.

#7   2014/01/29 01:08PM
    sunlight1949

Too bad GH let Johnny go and his crazy father. There was more potential left with the storyline. They interacted well together and it was exciting to watch them. I like Ethan -- he had lot of potential but GH axed him as well. It is strange how they continue to keep some actors/actresses around who really have run their course on GH: Lucy, Scott, and Heather. It just make you pick up the remote.

#8   2014/01/29 01:14PM
    strawberrybu...

They can not keep Robert,what is there for him to do? His job was to catch criminals, the criminals run amok in Port Charles these days, they never get caught or go to jail. They would have to dumb Robert down for him to stay in PC.

#9   2014/01/29 01:15PM
    lovelovegh

Quote brunette: Stop bring back the supposed dead and start bring the ones that are still alive and well.

I agree...I loved Ethan, the actor was great, I also watched him on bunheads. They really screwed up getting rid of him. Jax...love him too and he has said many times he would come back but has not been asked. it is crazy because a lot of fans want him back. robert is going back t Y&R which sucks. Would love Johnny and Matt back...I really wish Johnny would come back when Maxie comes back. I also wish they would recast Lucky...there is no way that character would stay away from his kids this long.

I like seeing old characters but I really like teh ones you suggested.

#10   2014/01/29 01:16PM
    brunette

I pick up the remote any time I see Scott and lucy or the tbree teenagers...tj/molly/rafe.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list