List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler Silas/Franco

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Silas/Franco

Started by Bizlet at 2014/01/28 11:37AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/29 05:34AM, Views: 934, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2014/01/28 11:37AM
    Spoiler Silas/Franco
    Bizlet

I started a thread on this but could not find it.
    Thursday Silas and Franco are going to be cell mates. Looking forward to that. Now that Sam has convinced Silas to Alexis we should get some scenes bt Alexis and Diane as well.

#2   2014/01/28 12:27PM
    Re: Spoiler Silas/Franco
    stonecoldhot

Quote Bizlet: I started a thread on this but could not find it.
    Thursday Silas and Franco are going to be cell mates. Looking forward to that. Now that Sam has convinced Silas to Alexis we should get some scenes bt Alexis and Diane as well.

I hope so,love Diane & Alexis,wish they would become friends again,over a bottle of wine

#3   2014/01/28 12:36PM
    Bizlet

Quote stonecoldhot:

I hope so,love Diane & Alexis,wish they would become friends again,over a bottle of wine

Yes since this time they would just bumping into each other at each the PCPD not battling it out in court.
    Maybe they will celebrate the release of Franco and Silas over a big bottle of wine.

#4   2014/01/28 12:42PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote stonecoldhot:

Yes since this time they would just bumping into each other at each the PCPD not battling it out in court.
    Maybe they will celebrate the release of Franco and Silas over a big bottle of wine.

Would like to see Diane back together with Max to, such good actress`s, a shame not to use them more

#5   2014/01/28 01:52PM
    sunlight1949

I like Diane -- wish she had more screen time. She is smart, classy and knows how to win in court! She is a very good actress and is under-utilized. Writers mistake!

#6   2014/01/28 01:58PM
    iluvtad

I love Diane, sharp lawyer, attrative woman, her and Max are a great couple, tptb need to put them back together.

Now about Silas & Franco, the actors have great chemistry, I am looking forward to seeing them as cell mates, should be fun.

#7   2014/01/28 02:31PM
    oltllover

Looking forward to this!

#8   2014/01/29 05:22AM
    Bizlet

Quote oltllover: Looking forward to this!

Tomorrow's show it should be good.

#9   2014/01/29 05:34AM
    oltllover

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote oltllover: Looking forward to this!

Tomorrow's show it should be good.

Hopefully. I am also looking forward to the interaction between RH and Chandra Wilson(grey's anatomy) I know she isn't playing Bailey but I suspect theire will be some fun banter between these two.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list