List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: so heres the thing...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

so heres the thing...

Started by tyandy at 2014/01/27 07:52PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/28 04:14AM, Views: 305, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2014/01/27 07:52PM
    so heres the thing...
    tyandy

about posting you comments/opinions here...yeah it doesnt always turn into such a nice little debate thing...and that kinda sucks....one would think with a group of what one would assume would be grown ass women...that you could actually have a friendly debate with other people who watch the same show, see the same thing, but yet wont judge you for god forbid having a different opinion. all I have to say to those that are combative, dont bother talking to me or responding to a post that Ive posted, its really a waste of YOUR time....thanks for listening

#2   2014/01/27 07:54PM
    Re: so heres the thing...
    ashuri-chan

Been there and done that. You can't tell people not to post on your topics. You can't exclude people from conversation by telling them not to comment. So if they reply to you, don't reply back. That's what I've started doing with users I don't like.

#3   2014/01/27 07:57PM
    tyandy

Quote ashuri-chan: Been there and done that. You can't tell people not to post on your topics. You can't exclude people from conversation by telling them not to comment. So if they reply to you, don't reply back. That's what I've started doing with users I don't like.

yes I know...just putting it out there...aside from reporting some...figured I would appeal to the rational side of the supposed adults....but thanks...btw...I enjoy posting with you..youre a straight shooter and I like that...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/27 07:58PM
    #4   2014/01/28 04:14AM
    ransomha

The rules are so simple.
    Talk about the show and it's characters.
    Not about the posters, no bashing or baiting.

The posters that do this are a joy to post with, the others are best to skip.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list