List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Morgan Put Himself In This Situation.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Morgan Put Himself In This Situation.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2014/01/27 07:34PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/27 08:01PM, Views: 178, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2014/01/27 07:34PM
    Morgan Put Himself In This Situation.
    Hyatt4Life

Morgan Put Himself His Current Situation.

It is Morgan's own fault that he can't get out of the mob. He just had to punish Sonny because he couldn't no longer perpetuate the lie of Michael and Kiki being cousins. That is just sick of Morgan wanting his brother to go through life thinking that the girl he loves is his cousin. I am glad that the truth finally came out and it was going to come anyway with Franco not being Alan and Susan's son and with Franco not being Kiki's father. And another thing, why does Morgan think that Sonny should put him first anyway? Sonny has three other children besides him to think about and Carly has two other children to think about. So I don't know why Morgan thinks he is so darn special that he needs to come first. Morgan needs to grow up. He is no longer a baby. Josslyn is the baby and not him. And also he was the one who decided to join the mob and not Sonny. And also he should have gone to his father as a grown man and told him that Julian has threatened his family. I am sure Sonny could have came up with something to protect Morgan. And also, I for one don't believe that Morgan's grandfather John Durant is dead. He maybe in hiding but he isn't dead. Sonny needs to track John down, fill John in on what is going on with Julian and Morgan, and John can come out of hiding and prosecute Julian then the problem will be solved. Julian is arrested, and Morgan is freed.

#2   2014/01/27 07:35PM
    Re: Morgan Put Himself In This Situation.
    tyandy

Quote Hyatt4Life: Morgan Put Himself His Current Situation.

It is Morgan's own fault that he can't get out of the mob. He just had to punish Sonny because he couldn't no longer perpetuate the lie of Michael and Kiki being cousins. That is just sick of Morgan wanting his brother to go through life thinking that the girl he loves is his cousin. I am glad that the truth finally came out and it was going to come anyway with Franco not being Alan and Susan's son and with Franco not being Kiki's father. And another thing, why does Morgan think that Sonny should put him first anyway? Sonny has three other children besides him to think about and Carly has two other children to think about. So I don't know why Morgan thinks he is so darn special that he needs to come first. Morgan needs to grow up. He is no longer a baby. Josslyn is the baby and not him. And also he was the one who decided to join the mob and not Sonny. And also he should have gone to his father as a grown man and told him that Julian has threatened his family. I am sure Sonny could have came up with something to protect Morgan. And also, I for one don't believe that Morgan's grandfather John Durant is dead. He maybe in hiding but he isn't dead. Sonny needs to track John down, fill John in on what is going on with Julian and Morgan, and John can come out of hiding and prosecute Julian then the problem will be solved. Julian is arrested, and Morgan is freed.

bwhaaaa you are hysterical!!!!!

#3   2014/01/27 08:01PM
    Re: Morgan Put Himself In This Situation.
    ashuri-chan

Eh, that's teen angst for you. I agree that he did put himself in this situation and I found it stupid on both his and Julian parts that they thought they could pull one over on Sonny and make it seem Morgan just walked out. I would expect Julian to be more creative then that and at least tell Morgan what to do and how to do it. But no he just said make it convincing. What an idiot.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list