List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I love Ava & Morgan and I'm not ashamed to say it!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I love Ava & Morgan and I'm not ashamed to say it!

Started by RobynH at 2014/01/27 07:24PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 03:34PM, Views: 2180, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2014/01/29 08:34AM
    Re: I love Ava & Morgan and I'm not ashamed to say it!
    Nightmoves

Ava and Morgan have about the same ick factor that Sonny and Emily had.

#42   2014/01/29 09:15AM
    ransomha

If things go south for Ava and Morgan, they should send him over to Ryan's pub to meet "Roxy". Then he could have all three generations. And she might even cook! Don't think we've seen that before.

Rule of thumb, don't date kids that are younger then your own kids.

#43   2014/01/29 09:20AM
    oltllover

Here is my 2 cents...Tad Martin/Liza Colby/Marion Colby on AMC made for great soapy drama.

#44   2014/01/29 09:31AM
    i need to ge...

Quote Nightmoves: Ava and Morgan have about the same ick factor that Sonny and Emily had.

Oh My Gosh!!!! I HATED Sonny & Emily What were they thinking?

#45   2014/01/29 09:41AM
    oltllover

Wait, I have another one Dorian and Joey on OLTL.

#46   2014/01/29 09:42AM
    Bizlet

Quote oltllover: Here is my 2 cents...Tad Martin/Liza Colby/Marion Colby on AMC made for great soapy drama.

Adam and Erika had their share of underage lovers on AMC.

#47   2014/01/29 09:47AM
    oltllover

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote oltllover: Here is my 2 cents...Tad Martin/Liza Colby/Marion Colby on AMC made for great soapy drama.

Thank you, I have been trying to think of an older man younger woman couple Adam and Dixie and there was Erica and Ryan. IMO, Morgan is far more interesting when he is with Ava.

#48   2014/01/29 10:13AM
    Bizlet

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Bizlet:

Thank you, I have been trying to think of an older man younger woman couple Adam and Dixie and there was Erica and Ryan. IMO, Morgan is far more interesting when he is with Ava.

I was surprised when lasted beyond one night stand yet they seem to fit together.

#49   2014/01/30 03:27PM
    I love Ava & Morgan and I'm not ashamed to say it!
    diehard soap...

Todays episode (1-30) really irritated me. Morgan just declared his love for Ava and then he screwed her over by not standing up to Sonny and tell him he will continue to see her regardless of how he feels. Instead he behaving like a little boy and broke up with her over text. Then he tells her when she confronts him my dad said we can't be together. Who cares what Sonny thinks! He had made many questionable choices in women. He has no right to tell his 20 year old son who he can see.

#50   2014/01/30 03:34PM
    ransomha

Quote diehard soaps lover: Todays episode (1-30) really irritated me. Morgan just declared his love for Ava and then he screwed her over by not standing up to Sonny and tell him he will continue to see her regardless of how he feels. Instead he behaving like a little boy and broke up with her over text. Then he tells her when she confronts him my dad said we can't be together. Who cares what Sonny thinks! He had made many questionable choices in women. He has no right to tell his 20 year old son who he can see.

Looks like Morgan cares.
    It was Morgan's choice to make. he chose his father.

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list