List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I love Ava & Morgan and I'm not ashamed to say it!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I love Ava & Morgan and I'm not ashamed to say it!

Started by RobynH at 2014/01/27 07:24PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 03:34PM, Views: 2178, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2014/01/28 03:37PM
    Re: I love Ava & Morgan and I'm not ashamed to say it!
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote iluvtad:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote RobynH: I know I'm in the minority but I look forward to seeing them. They are both a hot mess but together, they are smoking!

Does anyone else like them?

Good for you. They are both adults and free to be with whom they wish.

I bet if this was the other way around, a young woman and an older man, we would not be seeing all the animosity aimed at Ava.

Took me awhile, but yes, I like them together, I just hope she isn't framing Silas, or that she killed Connie!
    And yes, I also think if it were an older man/younger woman thing, no one would be raising any eyebrows.

I think if Duke or Sonny were dating Kiki people would have the exact same ICK feelings.

Actually I get ick feelings with whomever Sonny dates.

They sure don't , can't seem to get enough actually . At least Sonny never had to say inappropriate things to his sister.....

You missed an important word I and I am entitled to my opinion about a character.
    h

Who said you didn't? You commented on my post and I returned the favor. That's the whole purpose of the message board. Sorry if you don't like that Sonny has to beat the woman off with a stick . That's how they. Write the character . He's a lady lover and they can't get enough .

#32   2014/01/28 03:43PM
    diehard soap...

I love Morgan and Ava together as well. However, today's episode of GH was a disappointment with Morgan sending Ava a text breaking up with her. He should have been a man and told his dad he would not leave Ava. Even though she hates Sonny, she has always been fair with Morgan. In Fact when Julian tried to turn Morgan against his father Ava stood up to her brother and supported Morgan and defended Sonny saying he would never hurt Morgan. I don't feel like Morgan should have turned his back on Ava so quickly.

#33   2014/01/28 03:46PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote diehard soaps lover: I love Morgan and Ava together as well. However, today's episode of GH was a disappointment with Morgan sending Ava a text breaking up with her. He should have been a man and told his dad he would not leave Ava. Even though she hates Sonny, she has always been fair with Morgan. In Fact when Julian tried to turn Morgan against his father Ava stood up to her brother and supported Morgan and defended Sonny saying he would never hurt Morgan. I don't feel like Morgan should have turned his back on Ava so quickly.

ITA! Hopefully it isn`t over between them

#34   2014/01/28 03:54PM
    Bizlet

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote diehard soaps lover: I love Morgan and Ava together as well. However, today's episode of GH was a disappointment with Morgan sending Ava a text breaking up with her. He should have been a man and told his dad he would not leave Ava. Even though she hates Sonny, she has always been fair with Morgan. In Fact when Julian tried to turn Morgan against his father Ava stood up to her brother and supported Morgan and defended Sonny saying he would never hurt Morgan. I don't feel like Morgan should have turned his back on Ava so quickly.

ITA! Hopefully it isn`t over between them

I think it will take more than Sonny breaking glassware and Julian's threats to keep those two apart the first time Morgan sees Michael and Kiki kissing In front of him he will remember why he left in the first place. Then back to Ava he will go.

#35   2014/01/28 04:51PM
    ransomha

Typical kid/teenage move. Breaking up with his girlfriend by text message. And Morgan"s not a man, he's a teenage boy . His actions fit his age .

#36   2014/01/29 05:54AM
    alikat

Quote RobynH: I know I'm in the minority but I look forward to seeing them. They are both a hot mess but together, they are smoking!

I do. I'm fine with them. Honestly, Maura West brings out the really good actor in the guy who plays Morgan. She's phenomenal and it doesn't surprise me that every other actor works harder when working with her. Both actors are really able to portray the depth of their care and concern for each other. I don't know that it is love at this point. Maybe really good sex and intimacy along with a mother/child safe emotion.

The ick factor of him having been married to her daughter is a little off-putting but hey, this is a soap. If we take characters like Sam, Carly, Elizabeth, Alexis, SONNY, etc...we have just as many ick factor situations.

#37   2014/01/29 06:35AM
    alikat

Quote ransomha:
    Quote iluvtad:
    Quote ghfanfare:

I bet if this was the other way around, a young woman and an older man, we would not be seeing all the animosity aimed at Ava.

Took me awhile, but yes, I like them together, I just hope she isn't framing Silas, or that she killed Connie!
    And yes, I also think if it were an older man/younger woman thing, no one would be raising any eyebrows.

I think if Duke or Sonny were dating Kiki people would have the exact same ICK feelings.

Well Sonny and especially Duke are old enough to be Kiki's grandfather. Ava is only old enough to be Morgan's mother. Sonny is at least 15 years older than AVA and Duke at least 25 years older. I'd say that portray Ava to be Sam/Silas/Elizabeth's age so that's late 30's/early 40's. Sonny is early to mid 50's and Duke would be early to mid 60's. At least that's my take. Morgan being 20 and Kiki being 19 makes a big difference with an older lover.

I mean there's cougar and then there's what? POLAR BEAR? ELEPHANT? what would an OLD OLD predator be

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/29 06:45AM
    #38   2014/01/29 06:40AM
    PatsMom

I love the character Ava. She's so cold and ruthless but she has her weak spots - Morgan, Kiki and Silas. And as much as I love Julian - Ava is a much smarter gangster than her brother. That said - I am not a fan of the Morgan/Ava coupling. I think Ava would be HOT with a mature, strong man, not a spoiled brat.

#39   2014/01/29 07:08AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote PatsMom: I love the character Ava. She's so cold and ruthless but she has her weak spots - Morgan, Kiki and Silas. And as much as I love Julian - Ava is a much smarter gangster than her brother. That said - I am not a fan of the Morgan/Ava coupling. I think Ava would be HOT with a mature, strong man, not a spoiled brat.

I like Ava too. That's it what else can I say.

#40   2014/01/29 08:20AM
    ransomha

Quote alikat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote iluvtad:
    Quote ghfanfare:

Well Sonny and especially Duke are old enough to be Kiki's grandfather. Ava is only old enough to be Morgan's mother. Sonny is at least 15 years older than AVA and Duke at least 25 years older. I'd say that portray Ava to be Sam/Silas/Elizabeth's age so that's late 30's/early 40's. Sonny is early to mid 50's and Duke would be early to mid 60's. At least that's my take. Morgan being 20 and Kiki being 19 makes a big difference with an older lover.

I mean there's cougar and then there's what? POLAR BEAR? ELEPHANT? what would an OLD OLD predator be

I'd say Ava is more in Carly's age group. Both have kids around the same age.
    Sonny is 50 and I really doubt Ava is 35. Or she had Kiki when she was 13.And Kiki is OLDER then Morgan. Came out when they were taking info on Danny's DNA match.
    What difference does it make if the person is 20 or 30 years older?
    Neither work for me.
    Different generations have different interests.
    Sonny and Kiki would be just a few years age difference then Morgan and Ava,
    Does that sound sexy ?

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list